17.55 ACRES CASCADE COUNTY MONTANA TREES VIEWS END OF ROAD SECLUSION!
Current price $49,900.00
Listing type Chinese
Location Tempe, Arizona 852** US
Quantity sold 0
Quantity available 1
Seller rockymountainland (550)
Seller rating 100% positive feedback
Property Address Upper Camp Lane
Seller State Of Residence Arizona
Zip/Postal Code 59421
Type Recreational, Acreage
You Are Bidding On The Full Purchase Price for 17.55 Acres in Montana!
TIMBER. MEADOW. VIEWS FOR MILES. END OF THE ROAD SECLUSION.
This auction is for Lot 11, Unit 5, Sawmill Creek. THIS IS A 17.55 ACRE PARCEL OF LAND. The land is located in Cascade County, Montana in an area known as Upper Sawmill Creek. The property is located approximately 10 miles north of Craig, Montana.
This property is truly remarkable. There is a nice large secluded meadow on the land and also tall pine trees. The property then runs up a hill where there are VIEWS FOR MILES AND MILES over several different mountain ranges. The property has been surveyed in the past.
THERE ARE MATURE PINES TREES ON THE PROPERTY! The property is loaded with many large pine trees. The trees provide a nice windbreak and create a good deal of privacy. The land is mountainous on the west side but the east side has a gentle slope. There is nice small valley on the land that would be good for a building site.
The Dearborn River is in the area. The Dearborn River is a secluded river that has many great swimming holes.
The land is very secluded. The property is accessed by a dirt road. There is almost zero traffic. THE ROAD DEAD ENDS AT THE PROPERTY. You can go days without seeing a vehicle. Winter access would be by snow machine. There are no utilities on or near the property. You would need to use solar, wind, or a generator for electricity. Most other cabins nearby use solar.
The property is very quiet and there is excellent star gazing at night. The land is near the Missouri River. The Missouri River is one of Montana’s major rivers and offers excellent rafting and fishing. The Missouri River in this part of the country is clean, clear water filled with Trout.
The land is only about 35 miles straight line distance from Great Falls, Montana. Great Falls has an international airport and has a lot of restaurants and shopping. The property is nice as it is very secluded yet easy to reach from Great Falls. You can fly into Great Falls and be at the property shortly. You can also fly into Helena, Montana which is about 40 miles away. The two smaller towns of Craig and Cascade are nearby and offer shopping as well.
The title is clear on this property. I have title insurance on the land from Chicago Title Company.
YOU CAN PAY CASH FOR THE LAND OR WE WILL FINANCE THE BALANCE. If you choose to finance, the balance will be financed on a Contract for Deed. The minimum down payment is $999.00. You can put as much as you like for a down payment. You will receive a Warranty Deed at the conclusion of your payments. The down payment will be subtracted from the purchase price. There is no prepayment penalty. There are no credit checks. See financing options below.
The amounts below assume a $1000 down payment.
15 years at 9.9% interest your payments will be about $524.29
10 years at 7.9% interest your payments will be about $590.93
7 years at 5.9% interest your payments will be about $711.64
2 years at 0.0% interest your payments will be about $2,037.50
I will lower any of these interest rates by 3% (but not less than zero) if you put down at least 15%.
Area Features (approximate distances)
• GREAT FALLS, MT: The parcel is approximately about 35 miles straight line distance to the town of Great Falls, MT. Great Falls has a university, hospital, major hotels, restaurants, and most major amenities. Great Falls has an international airport served by Alaskan Air, Allegiant Air, Delta, Frontier, and United.
• HELENA, MT: The parcel is approximately 40 miles straight line distance from Helena, MT. Helena also has a university, hospital, major hotels, restaurants, and most major amenities. Helena has a regional airport served by Alaskan Air, Delta, and United.
• MISSOURI RIVER: The Missouri River is about 3.5 miles from the land. Filled with clear, clean water, the Missouri River has excellent fishing. There is excellent rafting and boating. Fish species present include Burbot, Brown Trout, Cutthroat Trout, Rainbow Trout, Mountain Whitefish, Sturgeon, and Walleye.
• DEARBORN RIVER: A secluded river about 4 miles from the land. Fish species include Brown Trout, Cutthroat Trout, Rainbow Trout, and Mountain Whitefish.
• OFF-ROADING: Miles of roads, mountains, and forest to explore on an ATV or dirt bike.
Parcel Specific Features
• SIZE: 17.55 ACRES +/-
• UTILITIES: No utilities are at the property.
• VEGETATION: Tall pine trees, grasses, and wildflowers.
• ACCESS: Dirt road access.
• VIEWS: Incredible views of the valley, mountains, and surrounding area.
• TOPOGRAPHY: Mountainous with flat areas. Large open bowl.
• ELEVATION: Approximately 5200 feet.
• TAXES: Only $253.23 last year making this an inexpensive investment.
• PARCEL NUMBER: 0003956100
• GPS POINT: 47.228426, -111.928362
All photographs were taken on the land any my connecting lot.
Land is widely known as an excellent investment. This area is prized for its natural beauty.
A $399 document preparation fee will be added. Payment due within 5 days of auction close. Please ask all questions prior to bidding. Property taxes are current. There are no liens on this parcel. I accept all checks and bank transfer. I also accept credit cards with a 4% processing fee.
If you are the high bidder and do not perform; under eBay's policy, a Non-Paying Bidder Report will automatically be filed. Non-Paying Bidder Reports lead to suspension from eBay. I reserve the right to cancel any bids not deemed reliable and to end the auction early for the right offer. Please ask all questions prior to bidding. This costs money to list, please don’t waste our time.
Buyer is responsible for performing their own due diligence in researching the property for sale. All bidders are required to verify all information, contained herein or not, for themselves and satisfy themselves as to its accuracy. All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Parcel is sold “AS IS”.
_© Rocky Mountain Land___
This product has more than 922 hits from eBay users. This means it is a very popular and in-demand item.