10 ACRES NORTH OF BILLINGS MONTANA HIGHWAY 87 FRONTAGE VIEWS CASH SALE
Current price $199.00
Listing type Chinese
Location Tempe, Arizona 852** US
Quantity sold 0
Quantity available 1
Seller rockymountainland (547)
Seller rating 100% positive feedback
Property Address Highway 87
Seller State Of Residence Arizona
Zip/Postal Code 59072
City North of Billings Heights
Type Homesite, Lot
You Are Bidding On The Full Purchase Price for 10 Acres in Montana!
VIEWS. HIGHWAY FRONTAGE. PARTIALLY FENCED. GREAT BUILDING SITE.
LOW PROPERTY TAXES. EASY DRIVE FROM BILLINGS.
This auction is for legal description: Certificate of Survey 1971-1, Lot MJ-23.
THIS IS A 10 ACRE PARCEL OF LAND in Musselshell County, Montana. This land is about 15 miles south of Roundup, MT or about 27 miles north of Billings, Montana.
This property is very beautiful. The land consists of rolling hills. There are many nice building sites on the land. There is a small canyon on the land where there is a wet weather creek. There are great views of the surrounding area.
THE PROPERTY HAS FRONTAGE ON HIGHWAY 87. There is over 300 feet of frontage on the highway. The land is fenced along the highway and there is a cattle guard in place where the road comes off the highway. It is a straight shot down Highway 87 to reach Billings. You can be at Billings Heights in 25 minutes.
The land has been surveyed. There is electric close to the property. There are no building permits required to build in this county, so you can easily build your own cabin. There are no covenants on this land. The property is fenced on at least two sides.
Roundup, MT is about 15 minutes away and has most amenities. The property is very quiet and there is excellent star gazing at night. Horses are allowed on the land and many residents in the area have horses.
The land is only about 27 miles from Billings, Montana. Billings is the largest city in Montana.
Area Features (approximate distances)
• BILLINGS, MT: The parcel is approximately about 25 miles straight line distance to the town of Billings, MT. Billings is the largest town in Montana and has a university, hospital, and most major amenities.
• ROUNDUP, MT: The parcel is approximately 15 miles straight line distance from Roundup, MT. Roundup, MT has groceries, shopping, gas, lodging, and most other services.
• MUSSELSHELL RIVER: The Musselshell River runs through Roundup, MT.
• LAKE MASON WILDLIFE REFUGE: Habitat for migrating waterfowl.
• LAKE ELMO: Popular water sports area. Bass, crappie, and perch fishing.
• YELLOWSTONE RIVER: The Yellowstone River runs through Billings, MT.
• OFF-ROADING: Miles of roads and open range to explore on an ATV or dirt bike.
Parcel Specific Features
• SIZE: 10 ACRES +/-
• UTILITIES: Electric lines near.
• VEGETATION: Grasses and wildflowers.
• ACCESS: Dirt road access.
• VIEWS: Views of the valley, mountains, and surrounding area.
• TOPOGRAPHY: Rolling hills.
• ELEVATION: Approximately 3800 feet.
• GPS: 46.238108, -108.460826
• TAXES: Only $90.46 last year making this an inexpensive investment.
• TAX ID: 1599
All photographs were taken on or from the actual land in June 2018.
Land is widely known as an excellent investment. The Billings area has grown substantially.
A $199 deed preparation and recording fee will be added. Payment due within 5 days of auction close. Please ask all questions prior to bidding. Property taxes are current. There are no liens on this parcel. I accept all checks and bank transfer. I accept all credit cards with a 4% processing fee.
If you are the high bidder and do not perform; under eBay's policy, a Non Paying Bidder Report will automatically be filed. Non Paying Bidder Reports lead to suspension from eBay. I reserve the right to cancel any bids not deemed reliable and to end the auction early for the right offer. Please ask all questions prior to bidding. This costs money to list, please don’t waste our time.
Buyer is responsible for performing their own due diligence in researching the property for sale. All bidders are required to verify all information, contained herein or not, for themselves and satisfy themselves as to its accuracy. Seller is not responsible for any misinformation in this ad. All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Parcel is sold “AS IS”.
_© Rocky Mountain Land___
This product has more than 708 hits from eBay users. This means it is a very popular and in-demand item.