210,000 Annual Wyndham Points - Grand Desert Las Vegas Timeshare for Sale
Current price $2.25
Listing type Chinese
Location Las Vegas, Nevada 891** US
Quantity sold 0
Quantity available 1
Seller buyandselltimesharescom (435)
Seller rating 97.7% positive feedback
Seller State Of Residence Montana
City Las Vegas
Resort Name Wyndham Grand Desert
Maintenance Fees (dollars) 1267
ANOTHER GREAT VACATION OWNERSHIP AVAILABLE FROM BUY & SELL TIMESHARES
Name of Resort:
Wyndham Points - Grand Desert
BUYER’S FIRST YEAR OF USAGE:
2023 – FREE CLOSING
210,000 ANNUAL WYNDHAM POINTS, JULY RENEWAL
FULL POINTS AVAILABLE FROM JULY 2022
ESTIMATED MAINTENANCE FEES & TAXES:
$1,267.20 – NOT INCLUDING PROGRAM FEE DUE ANNUALLY, PAID MONTHLY
RESORT CLOSINGS, INC. ESCROW, DOC PREP, & CLOSING:
$550 – PAID BY SELLER
COUNTY RECORDING FEE:
$50 – PAID BY SELLER
2022 MAINTENANCE FEES:
BUYER TAKES OVER QUARTERLY PAYMENTS AT TIME OF TRANSFER
RESORT TRANSFER FEE:
$299 – PAID BY SELLER
TOTAL DUE AT END OF AUCTION:
JUST HIGH BID
PLEASE REVIEW RESORT DETAILS AND PICTURES BELOW THIS SECTION
STEPS TO COMPLETE PURCHASE AS HIGH BIDDER:
1. Provide us with your names, address, phone, and email via eBay messages within 3 days of auction close.
2. Upon receipt of your information we will email your purchase agreement and escrow documents through Adobe Sign so you can electronically sign the purchase documents.
3. An invoice will be sent from RESORT CLOSINGS NOTICE with a link to pay your invoice securely via credit card.
4. Your closing agent at Resort Closings will email you a welcome letter upon receipt of your signed purchase documents and your payment.
5. Your closing agent will outline the next steps to complete the purchase. Please see Terms and Conditions below regarding additional steps or documents required for purchase.
Wyndham Grand Desert
265 E. Harmon Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Three well-designed towers offer exceptional views of the dazzling Las Vegas skyline, desert mountains and the resort's lush oasis courtyard. Make the most out of your Las Vegas vacation by choosing a resort that was built with families in mind. Enjoy boating, fishing and swimming fun at Lake Mead, the biggest man-made lake in the western hemisphere. Tour the Hoover Dam and learn the secrets behind this engineering masterpiece. Climb Red Rock Canyon's unique rock formations or take the free shuttle to the Las Vegas Strip, where attractions galore await for all ages.
At Wyndham Grand Desert, these spacious one- and two-bedroom resort suites comfortably sleep four to eight guests and range from 612 to 1,325 square feet. You will appreciate the privacy of separate bedrooms, the economy of a mini or fully equipped kitchen, and the convenience of a washer/dryer in each suite. Plus, a whirlpool tub (in some suites), dining area, and TVs throughout are added comforts designed to make your stay more enjoyable.
Just one mile away, the Las Vegas Strip will surely fulfill all your needs for all-day gambling thrills, casino attractions, spectacular live entertainment like Cirque du Soleil and shopping. The Stratosphere Hotel Casino, MGM Grand Hotel & Casino and Bellagio, Luxor, The Venetian and Caesars Palace are just a few of the biggest names that dominate the Las Vegas Boulevard thoroughfare. Fashion Show Mall and the many premier shopping centers located within the casinos offer hours of shopping thrills. Satisfy your need for speed at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway or satiate your sweet tooth at M&M World.
Make Wyndham Grand Desert Resort your Mediterranean-style vacation retreat and gain access to the most exceptional amenities in Las Vegas. Spend your afternoons at the outdoor swimming courtyard, designed to mimic a lush desert oasis that makes you feel like a world away. When not sunbathing, hit up the tanning beds or the soothing massage services for a little extra pampering. High speed wireless Internet connectivity makes updating your Facebook photo album with all your favorite vacation photos a breeze. In the mood for a little leisure recreation? The activities center is packed with great activities like dancing, billiards and karaoke. No matter what your style or your taste, Wyndham Grand Desert Resort offers everything you need for a dazzling Vegas getaway.
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU WIN? HOW DO I PAY?
STEPS TO COMPLETE PURCHASE AS HIGH BIDDER:
1. PROVIDE US WITH YOUR NAMES, ADDRESS, PHONE, AND EMAIL VIA EBAY MESSAGES WITHIN 3 DAYS OF AUCTION CLOSE.
2. UPON RECEIPT OF YOUR INFORMATION WE WILL EMAIL YOUR PURCHASE AGREEMENT AND ESCROW DOCUMENTS THROUGH ADOBE SIGN SO YOU CAN ELECTRONICALLY SIGN THE PURCHASE DOCUMENTS.
3. AN INVOICE WILL BE SENT FROM RESORT CLOSINGS NOTICE WITH A LINK TO PAY YOUR INVOICE SECURELY VIA CREDIT CARD.
4. YOUR CLOSING AGENT AT RESORT CLOSINGS WILL EMAIL YOU A WELCOME LETTER UPON RECEIPT OF YOUR SIGNED PURCHASE DOCUMENTS AND YOUR PAYMENT.
5. YOUR CLOSING AGENT WILL OUTLINE THE NEXT STEPS TO COMPLETE THE PURCHASE. PLEASE SEE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW REGARDING ADDITIONAL STEPS OR DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR PURCHASE.
WHO IS HANDLING THE CLOSING? WHO SHOULD I CONTACT FOR UPDATES?
Resort Closings, Inc. out of Bozeman, Montana is handling the escrow and closing process.
The average closing time (receipt of funds/paperwork to final documents sent to the resort) is 8-16 weeks. Some resorts require ROFR which can delay the closing 15-30 days. If the buyer purchases Title Insurance (when available) it will increase closing time 3-4 weeks, on average. Some resorts and locations may have other closing processes that make the closing time longer. Please email me if you have any questions regarding closing, or if you would like copies of the escrow documents.
We strive to provide 100% accurate descriptions of the ownership in our listings. If there is an error in the listing please let us know.
HOW DO I KNOW MY PAYMENT IS SECURE? HOW DO I KNOW THIS IS LEGITIMATE?
All funds are received and held by Resort Closings, Inc., a licensed, bonded, and insured escrow company out of Bozeman Montana. Resort Closings accepts secure payments online through its credit card payment portal. There is no reason to give your credit card information over the phone or via email.
You can see from our rating on ebay we have been at this for many years. You can also look up the BBB and Trust Pilot ratings for both Resort Closings and Timeshare Specialists (Buy & Sell Timeshares’ parent company) by searching online.
Payment must be received within 5 days of receiving the purchase agreement and escrow documents for signature. A non paying bidder dispute will be filed only after 5 days of not receiving payment or your information to draft the purchase documents.
AUCTION AND FEEDBACK POLICIES
• By placing a bid on this item, means that you have agreed on Terms and Conditions listed and intend to complete the sale.
• We reserve the right to end an auction early.
• We reserve the right to cancel bids and end our auction at anytime.
• Failure to read this material does not dismiss your responsibility.
• We do value our customers and want you to be satisfied.
• If you are not happy for some reason, please email us before leaving negative feedback.
• We are reasonable and will work hard to resolve issues fairly.
• Most issues can be resolved without having to leave negative remarks for each other.
• Positive Feedback Will Be Left Upon Receiving Feedback from Buyer.
FILE NUMBER: 70116
**PLEASE NOTE** Please feel free to email us for any questions before bidding. Please DO NOT PLACE A BID if you CANNOT accept our terms. Good Luck and Happy Bidding! Thank you.
97.7% of buyers gave this seller positive feedback.