Current price $1.00
Listing type Chinese
Location Pompano Beach, Florida 330** US
Quantity sold 0
Quantity available 1
Seller buyandselltimesharescom (419)
Seller rating 97.6% positive feedback
Property Address 2601 Palm Aire Dr N
Seller State Of Residence Montana
Zip/Postal Code 33069
City Pompano Beach
Points 154,000 Annual
Resort Name Wyndham Palm-Aire
ANOTHER GREAT VACATION OWNERSHIP AVAILABLE FROM BUY & SELL TIMESHARES
Points can be used at all Wyndham properties.
Name of Resort:
Wyndham Points - Palm-Aire
BUYER’S FIRST YEAR OF USAGE:
2022 - FREE CLOSING
154,000 ANNUAL WYNDHAM POINTS,
FULL AMOUNT OF POINTS AVAILABLE FOR THIS YEAR
ESTIMATED MAINTENANCE FEES & TAXES:
$1,215.00 - DUE ANNUALLY, PAID MONTHLY
Property Tax: Included in MF bill amount
Program Fee included in amount above
PERPETUAL MEMBERSHIP CERTIFICATE
MORTGAGE PAID IN FULL
RESORT CLOSINGS, INC. ESCROW, DOC PREP, & CLOSING:
$550 - PAID BY SELLER
COUNTY RECORDING FEE:
$50 - PAID BY SELLER
2022 MAINTENANCE FEES:
BUYER TAKES OVER MONTHLY FEES UPON TRANSFER
RESORT TRANSFER FEE:
$299 - PAID BY BUYER
TOTAL DUE AT END OF AUCTION:
PLEASE REVIEW RESORT DETAILS AND PICTURES BELOW THIS SECTION
STEPS TO COMPLETE PURCHASE AS HIGH BIDDER:
1. Provide us with your names, address, phone, and email via eBay messages within 3 days of auction close.
2. Upon receipt of your information we will email your purchase agreement and escrow documents through Adobe Sign so you can electronically sign the purchase documents.
3. An invoice will be sent from RESORT CLOSINGS NOTICE with a link to pay your invoice securely via credit card.
4. Your closing agent at Resort Closings will email you a welcome letter upon receipt of your signed purchase documents and your payment.
5. Your closing agent will outline the next steps to complete the purchase. Please see Terms and Conditions below regarding additional steps or documents required for purchase.
2601 N. PALM AIRE DR.,
POMPANO BEACH, FL 33069
Enjoy the best of southern Florida at Wyndham Palm-Aire. This stylish vacation resort is located in beautiful Pompano Beach, Florida, just a few miles north of Ft. Lauderdale and adjacent to the Palm Aire Country Club golf courses. No matter what you're in the mood for, there are exciting Ft. Lauderdale area sites and attractions just waiting to be discovered.
These spacious studio, one-, and two-bedroom resort suites comfortably sleep two to six guests and range from 512 to 1,480 square feet. Studio suites feature a queen bed in most with a queen sleeeper sofa, partial kitchen and a whirlpool tub. One- and two-bedroom resort suites feature one king or one queen bed in the master, two full beds or one queen bed in the guest room and a double sleeper sofa in the living area. You will appreciate a full kitchen, whirlpool tubs, dining area, and TVs throughout. All suites have balconies or patios with beautiful garden or golf course view and laundry facilities onsite.
Head to Pompano Beach's stunning three mile coastline, located just four miles away. Across the way you can catch the excitement of thoroughbred, greyhound and harness racing at the Isle Casino Racing Pompano Park. For shopping, visit the Galleria Mall, Las Olas shopping district and Sawgrass Mills Mall. In Ft. Lauderdale, get the little ones involved at the Museum of Discovery & Science, or view works of art at the Museum of Art. The Riverwalk Arts & Entertainment district is also packed with performing arts centers and museums. Cruise over to Hollywood and Miami Beach for even more South Florida thrills. The Ft. Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport is a short 14 mile drive.
In addition to premier vacation suites and condos, Wyndham Palm-Aire features an outstanding array of well-appreciated amenities. Surrounded by lush palm trees and cool ocean breezes, it won't be hard to kick back in one of four outdoor swimming pools. Keep up your golf skills at the Palm Aire Golf Club or have fun at the mini golf course. Participate in one of the organized activities in the “Play Days" activities program. For an experience that is absolutely indulgent, head to The Spa at the Palm Aire for some well-deserved pampering. Guests might want to try the tennis courts, a fitness center, basketball courts and game room that ensure there's never a dull moment at Wyndham Palm-Aire.
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU WIN? HOW DO I PAY?
STEPS TO COMPLETE PURCHASE AS HIGH BIDDER:
1. PROVIDE US WITH YOUR NAMES, ADDRESS, PHONE, AND EMAIL VIA EBAY MESSAGES WITHIN 3 DAYS OF AUCTION CLOSE.
2. UPON RECEIPT OF YOUR INFORMATION WE WILL EMAIL YOUR PURCHASE AGREEMENT AND ESCROW DOCUMENTS THROUGH ADOBE SIGN SO YOU CAN ELECTRONICALLY SIGN THE PURCHASE DOCUMENTS.
3. AN INVOICE WILL BE SENT FROM RESORT CLOSINGS NOTICE WITH A LINK TO PAY YOUR INVOICE SECURELY VIA CREDIT CARD.
4. YOUR CLOSING AGENT AT RESORT CLOSINGS WILL EMAIL YOU A WELCOME LETTER UPON RECEIPT OF YOUR SIGNED PURCHASE DOCUMENTS AND YOUR PAYMENT.
5. YOUR CLOSING AGENT WILL OUTLINE THE NEXT STEPS TO COMPLETE THE PURCHASE. PLEASE SEE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW REGARDING ADDITIONAL STEPS OR DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR PURCHASE.
WHO IS HANDLING THE CLOSING? WHO SHOULD I CONTACT FOR UPDATES?
Resort Closings, Inc. out of Bozeman, Montana is handling the escrow and closing process.
The average closing time (receipt of funds/paperwork to final documents sent to the resort) is 14-18 weeks. Some resorts require ROFR which can delay the closing 15-30 days. If the buyer purchases Title Insurance (when available) it will increase closing time 3-4 weeks, on average. Some resorts and locations may have other closing processes that make the closing time longer. Please email me if you have any questions regarding closing, or if you would like copies of the escrow documents.
We guarantee clear title to every ownership we sell. And we strive to provide 100% accurate descriptions of the ownership in our listings. If there is an error in the listing please let us know.
HOW DO I KNOW MY PAYMENT IS SECURE? HOW DO I KNOW THIS IS LEGITIMATE?
All funds are received and held by Resort Closings, Inc., a licensed, bonded, and insured escrow company out of Bozeman Montana. Resort Closings accepts secure payments online through its credit card payment portal. There is no reason to give your credit card information over the phone or via email.
You can see from our rating on ebay we have been at this for many years. You can also look up the BBB and Trust Pilot ratings for both Resort Closings and Timeshare Specialists (Buy & Sell Timeshares’ parent company) by searching online.
Payment must be received within 5 days of receiving the purchase agreement and escrow documents for signature. A non paying bidder dispute will be filed only after 5 days of not receiving payment or your information to draft the purchase documents.
AUCTION AND FEEDBACK POLICIES
• By placing a bid on this item, means that you have agreed on Terms and Conditions listed and intend to complete the sale.
• We reserve the right to end an auction early.
• We reserve the right to cancel bids and end our auction at anytime.
• Failure to read this material does not dismiss your responsibility.
• We do value our customers and want you to be satisfied.
• If you are not happy for some reason, please email us before leaving negative feedback.
• We are reasonable and will work hard to resolve issues fairly.
• Most issues can be resolved without having to leave negative remarks for each other.
• Positive Feedback Will Be Left Upon Receiving Feedback from Buyer.
FILE NUMBER: 69177
**PLEASE NOTE** Please feel free to email us for any questions before bidding. Please DO NOT PLACE A BID if you CANNOT accept our terms. Good Luck and Happy Bidding! Thank you.
97.6% of buyers gave this seller positive feedback.