Current price $1.00
Buy It Now price
Listing type Chinese
Location Atlantic City, New Jersey 084** US
Quantity sold 0
Quantity available 1
Seller buyandselltimesharescom (342)
Seller rating 94.4% positive feedback
Property Address 1507 Boardwalk
Number Of Bedrooms 1
State/Province New Jersey
Seller State Of Residence Montana
Maintenance Fees (dollars) 1008
Number Of Bathrooms 1
Zip/Postal Code 08401
Week Of The Year 1-24, 36-52
City Atlantic City
Resort Name Atlantic Palace
Another Great Vacation Ownership available from Buy & Sell Timeshares
Name of Resort:
BUYER’S FIRST YEAR OF USAGE:
ANNUAL - FREE CLOSING & USAGE
FLOAT UNIT 1 BEDROOM 1 BATH, SLEEPS 4, PARTIAL KITCHEN, CITY VIEW
FLOAT WEEK#1-24 & 36-52 FRIDAY CHECK IN
ESTIMATED MAINTENANCE FEES & TAXES:
$1,008.50 – DUE ANNUALLY OCTOBER 1ST
Property Tax: Included in maintenance fees
PERPETUAL DEED (WEEK#7 UNIT#1009)
RESORT CLOSINGS, INC. ESCROW, DOC PREP, & CLOSING:
$475 – PAID BY SELLER
COUNTY RECORDING FEE:
$80 – PAID BY SELLER
2022 MAINTENANCE FEES:
Paid by Seller
Buyer is responsible for the maintenance fees billed October 2022.
RESORT TRANSFER FEE:
$100 – PAID BY SELLER
TOTAL DUE AT END OF AUCTION:
PLEASE REVIEW RESORT DETAILS AND PICTURES BELOW THIS SECTION
STEPS TO COMPLETE PURCHASE AS HIGH BIDDER:
1. Provide us with your names, address, phone, and email via eBay messages within 3 days of auction close.
2. Upon receipt of your information we will email your purchase agreement and escrow documents through Adobe Sign so you can electronically sign the purchase documents.
3. An invoice will be sent from RESORT CLOSINGS NOTICE with a link to pay your invoice securely via credit card.
4. Your closing agent at Resort Closings will email you a welcome letter upon receipt of your signed purchase documents and your payment.
5. Your closing agent will outline the next steps to complete the purchase. Please see Terms and Conditions below regarding additional steps or documents required for purchase.
Atlantic City, NJ 08401
_ALL THE RELAXATION OF A BEACHFRONT RESORT RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF ALL THE ACTION OF AMERICA’S FAVORITE PLAYGROUND. THE JERSEY SHORE IS WORLD- RENOWNED FOR ITS SOFT SANDY BEACHES, QUITE POSSIBLY THE BEST PIZZA AND SANDWICHES ON THE PLANET, BOARDWALK FUN AND OF COURSE CASINO GAMBLING & WORLD-CLASS DINING._
* _Spectacular Ocean Views from most rooms_
* _Outdoor Pool_
* _Beach Access_
* _Jetted Bathtubs_
* _Queen-Sized Beds_
* _Kitchenette (really handy for families!)_
* _Flat-Screen TV _
* _WiFi Available (fee may apply)_
* _Walking Distance to Major Casino Action and • World-Class Shopping_
_Within 15 minutes visit:_
* _Ripley’s Believe It or Not Museum (right on the Boardwalk)_
* _Historic Absecon Lighthouse (tallest lighthouse in New Jersey)_
* _Brigantine’s Animal Rescue Center & Sea Life Museum where distressed sea creatures from turtles to whales are nursed back to health and release back to the great Atlantic Ocean_
* _Lucy The Elephant-an incredible structure you don’t want to miss_
_Within about an hour, visit:_
* _Historic Cape May with their magnificent Victorian architecture_
* _Historic Philadelphia: Art Museum, Independence Hall, The Liberty Bell, and hundreds of other landmark destinations_
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU WIN? HOW DO I PAY?
STEPS TO COMPLETE PURCHASE AS HIGH BIDDER:
1. PROVIDE US WITH YOUR NAMES, ADDRESS, PHONE, AND EMAIL VIA EBAY MESSAGES WITHIN 3 DAYS OF AUCTION CLOSE.
2. UPON RECEIPT OF YOUR INFORMATION WE WILL EMAIL YOUR PURCHASE AGREEMENT AND ESCROW DOCUMENTS THROUGH ADOBE SIGN SO YOU CAN ELECTRONICALLY SIGN THE PURCHASE DOCUMENTS.
3. AN INVOICE WILL BE SENT FROM RESORT CLOSINGS NOTICE WITH A LINK TO PAY YOUR INVOICE SECURELY VIA CREDIT CARD.
4. YOUR CLOSING AGENT AT RESORT CLOSINGS WILL EMAIL YOU A WELCOME LETTER UPON RECEIPT OF YOUR SIGNED PURCHASE DOCUMENTS AND YOUR PAYMENT.
5. YOUR CLOSING AGENT WILL OUTLINE THE NEXT STEPS TO COMPLETE THE PURCHASE. PLEASE SEE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW REGARDING ADDITIONAL STEPS OR DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR PURCHASE.
WHO IS HANDLING THE CLOSING? WHO SHOULD I CONTACT FOR UPDATES?
Resort Closings, Inc. out of Bozeman, Montana is handling the escrow and closing process.
The average closing time (receipt of funds/paperwork to final documents sent to the resort) is 4-6 weeks. Some resorts require ROFR which can delay the closing 15-30 days. If the buyer purchases Title Insurance (when available) it will increase closing time 3-4 weeks, on average. Some resorts and locations may have other closing processes that make the closing time longer. Please email me if you have any questions regarding closing, or if you would like copies of the escrow documents.
We guarantee clear title to every ownership we sell. And we strive to provide 100% accurate descriptions of the ownership in our listings. If there is an error in the listing please let us know.
HOW DO I KNOW MY PAYMENT IS SECURE? HOW DO I KNOW THIS IS LEGITIMATE?
All funds are received and held by Resort Closings, Inc., a licensed, bonded, and insured escrow company out of Bozeman Montana. Resort Closings accepts secure payments online through its credit card payment portal. There is no reason to give your credit card information over the phone or via email.
You can see from our rating on ebay we have been at this for many years. You can also look up the BBB and Trust Pilot ratings for both Resort Closings and Timeshare Specialists (J & J Timeshares’ parent company) by searching online.
Payment must be received within 5 days of receiving the purchase agreement and escrow documents for signature. A non paying bidder dispute will be filed only after 5 days of not receiving payment or your information to draft the purchase documents.
AUCTION AND FEEDBACK POLICIES
• By placing a bid on this item, means that you have agreed on Terms and Conditions listed and intend to complete the sale.
• We reserve the right to end an auction early.
• We reserve the right to cancel bids and end our auction at anytime.
• Failure to read this material does not dismiss your responsibility.
• We do value our customers and want you to be satisfied.
• If you are not happy for some reason, please email us before leaving negative feedback.
• We are reasonable and will work hard to resolve issues fairly.
• Most issues can be resolved without having to leave negative remarks for each other.
• Positive Feedback Will Be Left Upon Receiving Feedback from Buyer.
FILE NUMBER: 66729
**PLEASE NOTE** Please feel free to email us for any questions before bidding. Ple