Australia converter for american and European devices plug adapter

Category Travel Travel Accessories Adapters & Converters

Current price CA$1.05

Buy It Now price CA$4.96

Listing type Chinese

Location Montréal H2K*** CA

Quantity sold 0

Quantity available 1

Bids 0

Seller qualitasdistribution (106)

Seller rating 97.9% positive feedback

Modified Item No

Country/Region Of Manufacture China

Model Australia

Form Factor 2 plugs

Manufacturer Warranty 2 years

Number Of Modules 1

Color white

Type Adapter

Recommended Environment Indoor

To Region Australia

Brand Econo Distribution.biz

From Region US + Europe

See it on eBay →

#1,05-4,96
English
Français
AUSTRALIA SOCKET ADAPTER WHITE PLUG
* Quantity: 1
ADAPTATEUR DE FICHE DE PRISE DE COURANT D'AUSTRALIE BLANC
* Quantité : 1
QUALITAS DISTRIBUTION.COM SINCE 1994 !
Selling for the benefice ofMovemenet https://mtgd.qualitaspro.net/
Quantity: 1
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE BIDDING or asking question.
SHIPPING FEES* AND DELAYS**: NOTE: IN HOLIDAYS AND PANDEMY, DELAY IS MINIMUM TWICE MORE
SURFACE
SURFACE extra 10gr. each
AIR
Air extra 10gr. each
Express
Express extra 10gr. each
CANADA
2 to 14 DAYS
+ 0,10 $
6 to 9 DAYS
+ 0,10 $
5 to 8 DAYS
+ 0,80 $
INTERNATIONAL
1 to 3 MONTHS*** + 1,20 $
8 to 21 DAYS
+ 1,20 $
11 to 32 DAYS
+ 0,10 $
USA
1 to 4 WEEKS
+ 0,20 $
7 to 18 DAYS
+ 0,30 $
10 to 16 DAYS
+ 0,21 $
*Fees for order less than 500gr including package.
**We cannot be responsible of any shipping delay. USA and International delivery could be delayed by duty and inspection with machines from friends of Georges W. Bush. How much bribe he get for all those machines?
***Not available with credit card payment. Only bank transfert and e-Interac.
* We ship within 1 or 2 working days. But we have to say 15 days because Canada Post do not include the time delay because of duty, holidays and pandemy.
EBAY SHIPPING BUG:
If the shipping calculator doesn't work on eBay you could use the one on our web site and we will send you the Paypal invoice for shipping after your order on eBay.
* CONDITIONS:
* SHIPPING: No refund on shipping and handling. Tracking shipping is required for order of 50 $ or more.
* OUR COMPANY is in business since 1980. Overstock liquidation. If you found something interesting into our shopping cart just ask by email if we could put it on Ebay!
* TAXES: 5% In Canada plus 9,5% in Quebec.
* PICK-UP: with appointment from 8:00 till 21:00.
* DELAY: See shipping table. Delay for order of many hundreds. Please do not ask for tracking service before the delay. Stock is usually ship same day or next day of payment. No tracking for economic surface shipping. If you didn't received tracking number by email after we mark it shipped, it mean there is no tracking number.
* PAYMENT should be receive within 7 days.
* Look here for our other products:
* FEEDBACK: Margins are too low to pay someone to leave feedback one by one. We usually leave free feedback around 1 to 2 months after auction closes to all sales. We would like to offer, if you need, urgent feedback against administration fees for someone do your feedback sooner than a month but eBay do not allow us to do it.
* CREDIT: No refund on insurance and shipping fees and we keep the equivalent of Ebay fees if cancelled after 45 days because Ebay do not refund us after 45 days.
* PAYPAL: No Paypal, on surface shipping and international air shipping, because Paypal protection require tracking number for our protection. Verified account with verified adress only.
* CREDIT CARD : No credit card for surface international shipping because it take more than 1 month to ship and credit card are not accepting more than 1 month shipping.
* Guarentee : 2 years on our web site. 30 days on eBay.
* SHIPPING INSURANCE: 1,00 $ + 7 %.
* Paypal fees of around 3% are non-refundable upon redemption. We recommend that you pay by e-interac.
* non-profit organisation selling for the benefice of:


* LIVRAISON: Aucun remboursement sur la livraison et la manutention. Livraison avec suivi requis pour les commandes de 50 $ et plus.
* Surplus d?inventaire en affaire depuis 1980. Si vous trouvez quelque chose intéressant dans notre magasin en ligne demandez-nous par courriel si nous pouvons l?ajouter sur Ebay.
* TAXES: 5% au Canada plus 9,5% au Québec.
* RAMASSAGE Avec rendez-vous de 8:00 à 21:00.
* DÉLAIS: Voir le tableau de livraison. S.V.P. ne pas demander de service de suivi avant ce délai. Les pièces sont généralement expédié le même jour ou le jour suivant le paiement. Pas de suivi pour les livraison économiques de surface. Si vous n'avez pas reçu de numéro de suivi par courriel, après que nous ayons indiqué que le colis est parti, c'est qu'il n'y a pas de numéro de suivi.
* Le PAIEMENT doit être reçues en moins de 7 jours.
* Regardez nos autres articles ici :
* COMMENTAIRES: Les marges sont trop mince pour payer quelqu'un pour laisser des commentaires un à la fois. Nous laissons des évaluations gratuites tous les 1 à 2 mois après la fermeture des encans. Si vous avez besoin d'une évaluation rapide envoyez-nous 10$ avec Paypal pour couvrir les frais d'administration et quelqu'un se chargera d'envoyer une évaluation plus tôt.
* CREDIT: Pas sur l'assurance et le transport et nous conservons l'équivalent des frais Ebay après 45 jours parce que Ebay ne nous rembourse pas après 45 jours.
* PAYPAL: Pas de paiement Paypal pour la livraison en surface ou international par avion. Parce que la protection Paypal ne donne pas de protection sans numéro de suivi. Compte vérifié avec adresse vérifié.
* CARTE DE CRÉDIT : Pas de carte de crédit pour les livraisons de surface international parce que les cartes de crédits n'accepte pas les livraisons de plus de 1 mois.
* GARANTIE : 2 ans sur notre site web mais seulement 1 mois sur eBay.
* ASSURANCE LIVRAISON: 1,00 $ + 7 %.
* Les frais de Paypal d'environ 3 % ne sont pas remboursables lors du rachat. Nous vous recommandons de payer par e-interac.
* organisation sans but lucratif vendant au profit de :


HOW TO GET MORE THAN ONE:
English
Français
* JUST TELL:
1- HOW MANY OF EACH MODEL YOU WANT. (You could get one model or morewith different quantity of each).
2- SPECIFY SURFACE OR AIR SHIPPING. (If not specified, default shipping will be air).
3- SPECIFY COUNTRY DESTINATION (If not specified, default rate will be international)
4- Specify EXTENDED GUARANTEE, if required, for how many years? (Fees are 10 % for each year).
And we will send you quotation.
And if you are interested we will do an auction with your request.
* ACHAT DE QUANTITÉ INDIQUEZ:
1- LA QUANTITÉ DÉSIRÉ DE CHAQUE MODÈLE. Délai pour les commandes de grande quantité (plusieurs centaines et plus). Vous pouvez commander un ou plusieurs modèles en différentes quantité.
2- et indiquez le MODE DE TRANSPORT surface ou avion (si non spécifié le choix par défaut sera par avion).
3- Spécifiez le pays de destination (si non spécifié, le tarif par défaut sera international).
4- Spécifiez la durée de la GARANTIE PROLONGÉE si désirée? (Frais de 10 % par an).
Et nous vous enverrons une soumission.
Et si vous êtes intéressé nous ferons un encan avec votre demande
English
Français
PAYMENT INSURANCE:
* Because Ebay, Paypal and credit card are not safe for sellers othere is an insurance of: 1,00 $ + 11% for purchase from Ebay + 4 % if paid with Paypal or credit card. Total = 1 $ + 15 %.
* If paid with cash, Interac, canadian check or postal mandat insurance will be only 1 $ + 3% for all eBay purchase. It is a 12% discount.
* If paid with credit card insurance will be only 1 $ + 3% +3% = 6 %. A 9% discount.
ASSURANCE ACHAT:
* Parce que Ebay, Paypal et les cartes de crédit ne sont pas sécuritaire pour les vendeurs il y a une assurance de 1$ + 11 % pour les achats à partir de eBay + 4% si payé avec Paypal ou carte de credit. total = 1$ + 15 %.
* Si vous payez comptant, Interac, chèque canadien ou mandat postal les assurances seront de seulement 1$ + 3%. Soit, un rabais de 12 %.
* Si payé avec carte de crédit les assurance seront de 1$ 3% + 3% = 6 %. Un rabais de 9%.
* PRICE DISCOUNT: WE GUARANTEE THE BEST PRICE. JUST EMAIL US YOUR REQUEST.
We try our hardest to make for a smooth transaction. However, if you feel there is a problem of any kind, please notify us before you leave neutral or negative feedback so we can try to correct the problem. We have found that neutral and negative feedback is usually left before even contacting the seller to resolve the situation and in most cases, once feedback is left, it can't be retracted. We strive to maintain as high a positive feedback rating as possible and really appreciate all positive feedback. We usually leave feedback within about 1 month after auction closes when we can leave feedback for all transactions that week. In business since 1980 we have 1000's of satisfied customers.
Quantity
Discount
Retailer and distributor discount
2+
- 1 %
Up to 40 and 50 % discount
5+
- 2 %
Contact us
10+
- 3 %
25+
- 4 %
50+
- 5 %
100+
- 6 %
250+
- 7 %
500+
- 8 %
1 000+
- 9 %
2 500+
- 10 %
5 000+
- 11 %
10 000+
- 12 %
25 000+
- 13 %
50 000+
- 14 %
100 000+
- 15 %
250 000+
- 16 %
500 000+
- 17 %
1 000 000+
- 18 %
Etc. Every time quantity is double
1 % more discount
Could be different from picture.
Stock could be dusty, may have been stock into a basement for few years.
Registered retail shop : Distributor (Up to 50%) and retailer (up to 40%) discount available. Contact us.
Contact us for any quantity auction.

Also popular in the category Travel → Travel Accessories → Adapters & Converters