F1 Autocourse 1970/71 GRAND PRIX ANNUAL MOTOR RACING Great Condition
Listing type Chinese
Seller biczarro (1033)
Seller rating 100% positive feedback
Modified Item No
Subject Sports & Recreation
F1 Autocourse 1970/71 GRAND PRIX ANNUAL MOTOR RACING
Autocourse is the Premier and Definative Detailed Annual of Formula 1 and Motor Racing
Volume Covers the entire 1970 F1 and 1970 World Motor Racing Season.
1970 F1 Winner: Jochim Rindt (posthumously - died at Italian Grand Prix)
1970 F1 Winning Constructor: Lotus Ford
* FORWARD WRITTEN BY THE YEARS CHAMPIONSHIP DRIVER
* THE TOP 10 DRIVERS LIST AND REVIEW
* REVIEW OF THE FORMULA 1 TEAMS, CARS, DESIGNS AND TECHNOLOGY
* FEATURES AND ARTICLES
* DETAILED F1 YEAR REVIEW
* TECHNICAL REVIEWS
* CAR SPECIFICATIONS
* TEAM AND PARTICIPATING DRIVER PROFILES
* CHASSIS LOGS
* ALL THE YEARS RACES WITH INDIVIDUAL MULTI PAGE ARTICLES ILLUSTRATED WITH PHOTGRAPHS AND DETAILS OF THE PRACTICE QUALIFYING AND RACE EVENTS
* EACH 100?S OF HIGH QUALITY BLACK AND WHITE COLOUR PHOTOGRAPHS (BASED ON YEAR OF PUBLICATION)
* BOOKS ALL FEATURE AMAZING PERIOD ADVERTISEMENTS
* ALL THE YEARS OTHER MOTORSPORT REVIEWS AND RESULTS (UNITED STATES SERIES, OTHER FORUMLAS, RALLY, TOURING CARS, ETC ETC)
Excellent Condition for age of book.
See description and photos.
Combined shipping on multiple items
Will be carefully packed for shipment to your location
Tracked Shipping by Canada Post.
Please see my other Ebay listings for Autocourse volumes from 1963 to 2012