Bair Hugger 505 Medical Surgical Patient Warming System Air Blanket - VET USE
Current price $399.95
Listing type Fixed Price Item
Location New Orleans, Louisiana 701** US
Quantity sold 1
Quantity available 1
Seller lagniappe.trading.company (293)
Seller rating 99.5% positive feedback
UPC Does not apply
BAIR HUGGER 505 MEDICAL SURGICAL PATIENT WARMING SYSTEM AIR BLANKET - VET USE
_Air Force Surplus Item - Used, Tested, Working Condition, See photos for details
* Built-in hour meter monitors usage for preventative maintenance: Reads 20,417
* Snap-fit hose swivels for blanket attachment/positioning
* Small size frees up more usable workspace
* Light weight makes transport and set-up a breeze
* Freestanding or easily attached to IV pole, bedrail or optional rolling cart
* Intended for Veterinarian Use
* Serial Number: 77339
***ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR BUYERS*** PAYMENT
* Payment must received immediately after purchase or close of auction.
* Payment via Paypal or International Paypal is preferred. Credit Card payment accepted through Paypal.
* All payments must be received before any order is shipped.
* Unless otherwise stated all orders sent to a continental USA location will be shipped via USPS or Fedex at the discretion of the seller. Orders to PR, AK, and HI may incur an additional shipping charge.
* Shipping costs are calculated by zip code. Estimated shipping costs are available at the top of the page. Note some items may include free or fixed rate shipping.
* Orders are generally shipped within 24hrs of full payment receipt.
* Customer satisfaction and feedback are very important. If there is an issue with your order please contact me within 5 days of delivery before opening a return through ebay.
* If you order is damaged upon delivered the buyer is responsible for providing the seller photograph documentation of damage incurred to the packaging and purchased item within five days of delivery. The seller is not responsible for item damages not documented by the buyer within five days of delivery.
* Any items purchased in error must be returned unused, with the original packaging intact and in saleable condition within 14 days of receipt. The buyer is responsible for all shipping charges incurred on return items. Refunds for the purchase price of a item will be refunded within 3 days of delivery of the returned item.
"The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, I will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
All items are sold new or used, as-is unless stated otherwise. We do not offer or imply any guarantees or warranties on any equipment sold. It is the responsibility of the buyer to thoroughly inspect by qualified technicians before putting equipment in service. We accept no liability for equipment once it has left our warehouse.
Please note most of the medical equipment pieces need some maintenance and recertification. It is normal and legal requirement. We strongly recommend that you get proper certification prior to use and get the unit completely checked out.
Rubber tubing, seals and such items often need to be replaced on a routinely basis for preventive maintenance on a lot of different types of equipment. It is recommended that they be replaced as per need basis.
The descriptions and photos represent best efforts to convey information and condition of a product. The items in this listing are being sold irrespective of condition, wear, or damage, and with all faults, defects, and with no representations, guarantees or warranties of any kind about the item's functionality beyond what is in the description. Items without best offer means that offers are not accepted unless there are multiple items or combined purchases.
Purchaser agrees that the seller is not liable for any injuries or damages of any kind associated in any way with this equipment. Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless seller and seller's officers, directors, employees, agents, and shareholders against any and all claims, liabilities, obligations, demands, cost and expenses of every kind and nature, including but not limited to attorney's fees and litigation expenses, from or related to the equipment and any use thereof.
Please contact the seller if you would like additional information about an item.
99.5% of buyers gave this seller positive feedback.