Ban.do 17 Month 2020-2021 Classic Daily Planner with Weekly & Monthly Views A...
Current price $40.63
Listing type Fixed Price Item
Location Neillsville, Wisconsin 544** US
Quantity sold 0
Quantity available 1
Seller yh1984 (885)
Seller rating 97.5% positive feedback
Color I Am Very Busy (Lilac)
MPN Does not apply
Model Does not apply
BAN.DO 17 MONTH 2020-2021 CLASSIC DAILY PLANNER WITH WEEKLY & MONTHLY VIEWS, AUG 2020 - DEC 2021, HARDCOVER SELF-CARE PLANNER WITH STICKERS, GOAL/REFLECTION PAGES, ART, I AM VERY BUSY (LILAC)
Our daily planners are a customer favorite for a reason. Each year, we take their feedback to make them even better than the year before. This 17-month academic planner in our classic size covers August 2020 to December 2021 and has all the features that make our planners great—year, month, and week views, cool art by some very cool artists, stickers, a coloring page, and more! And this year, each month has its own focus, designed to help the user set intentions and reflect on their progress. The month and week views feature tons of space to write and make lists. There are fun compliments and to-dos within each month, all inspired by the month’s personality trait. The month opener for that month is inspired by the word and is created by a female artist. Plus, we made a flowchart that humorously encourages self-care and reflection. Agenda Book Overview: 17 months of coverage (August 2020 - December 2021)Dated weekly calendar with space for daily planningAt-a-glance calendar for both 2020 and 2021Cool month openers designed by cool artistsLaminated color-coded tab dividers for each monthPocket on inside back coverPages for notes and goal planning3 pages of colorful stickersCase-bound, lay flat designSatin ribbon bookmarkNEW! Intention setting page kicks off each month with space to set goals and make plansNEW! Reflection page closes out each month - the perfect way to transition into a new trait Last but not least, we included a letter from team ban.do to express just how important intention-setting is to our brand and our lives. In short, we exist to help you be your best. We put you first - and more importantly, we believe you should put yourself first. That’s where this 2020-2021 planner comes in.
* ENCOURAGES SELF-CARE: Each month is assigned a personality trait for you to focus on that is designed to help you set intentions and reflect on your progress. The month opener is also inspired by the word and created by a female artist! An intention setting page kicks off each month with space to set goals and make plans, and a reflection page closes out each month—the perfect way to transition into a new trait.
* DAILY PLANNING: This 17-month academic planner in our classic size covers August 2020 to December 2021 and has all the features that make our planners great—year, month, and week views. Day planner features dated weekly spreads with tons of space to write and make lists. Each month is color coded and includes a monthly calendar page that has a column for notes, major holidays listed, and a glance to the months directly before and after.
* EASY ORGANIZATION: Appointment book features a pocket page on the inside of the back cover to conveniently store loose notes. Tabbed dividers are laminated and color-coded by each month and the ribbon bookmark allows you to easily locate your place from start to finish. The elastic band closure keeps all your plans secure and prevents pages from getting damaged during travel.
* HARDCOVER PLANNER: Daily planner has a monochrome surface design with a durable hardcover; the case-bound design (like a book!) helps the planner lay flat to easily write out your plans. Organizer planner measures 8.13 inches (20.7 cm) long x 5.13 inches (13 cm) wide and easily fits in purses, backpacks, carry-on bags, and more.
* PLANNER ACCESSORIES: Planner includes 3 pages of stickers created by female artists from all over the world. Each planner also comes with a postcard to send to your future self, a fun “free moods” flyer you can hang up, and a flowchart that encourages self-care and reflection. Last but not least, we included a letter from team ban.do to express just how important intention-setting is to our brand and our lives.
97.5% of buyers gave this seller positive feedback.