Current price $1.00
Listing type Chinese
Location Kitty Hawk, North Carolina 279** US
Quantity sold 0
Quantity available 1
Seller buyandselltimesharescom (260)
Seller rating 100% positive feedback
Property Address 1 Cypress Knee Trail
Number Of Bedrooms 2
State/Province North Carolina
Seller State Of Residence Montana
Maintenance Fees (dollars) 1249
Number Of Bathrooms 2
Zip/Postal Code 27949
Week Of The Year 26
City Kitty Hawk
Resort Name Beachwoods Resort
ANOTHER GREAT VACATION OWNERSHIP AVAILABLE FROM J & J TIMESHARE
Name of Resort:
BUYER’S FIRST YEAR OF USAGE:
2022 - FREE CLOSING
FIXED UNIT#1401 2 BED, 2 BATH, LOCK OFF, SLEEPS 8, FULL KITCHEN
FIXED WEEK#26 SATURDAY CHECK IN,
JUNE 25TH - JULY 2ND, 2022
ESTIMATED MAINTENANCE FEES & TAXES:
$1,249.00– DUE BIENNIALLY JANUARY 1ST
RESORT CLOSINGS, INC. ESCROW, DOC PREP, & CLOSING:
$475 – PAID BY SELLER
COUNTY RECORDING FEE:
$50 – PAID BY SELLER
2020 MAINTENANCE FEES:
RESORT TRANSFER FEE:
$250 – PAID BY SELLER
TOTAL DUE AT END OF AUCTION:
JUST HIGH BID
PLEASE REVIEW RESORT DETAILS AND PICTURES BELOW THIS SECTION
STEPS TO COMPLETE PURCHASE AS HIGH BIDDER:
1. Provide us with your names, address, phone, and email via eBay messages within 3 days of auction close.
2. Upon receipt of your information we will email your purchase agreement and escrow documents through Adobe Sign so you can electronically sign the purchase documents.
3. An invoice will be sent from RESORT CLOSINGS NOTICE with a link to pay your invoice securely via credit card.
4. Your closing agent at Resort Closings will email you a welcome letter upon receipt of your signed purchase documents and your payment.
5. Your closing agent will outline the next steps to complete the purchase. Please see Terms and Conditions below regarding additional steps or documents required for purchase.
1 Cypress Knee Trail
Kitty Hawk, NC 27949
Nestled between the Atlantic Ocean and the Currituck Sound in the middle of a 100-acre maritime forest, Beachwoods Resort is a hidden gem and a four-season destination in the Outer Banks of North Carolina. Ideal for outdoor enthusiasts, the sprawling property is surrounded by lakes, woodlands, rolling dunes and wildlife, and lies adjacent to a 700-acre nature preserve. Families will love spending time at the largest outdoor pool in the Outer Banks as well as the indoor water park, complete with an interactive water play structure, a hydro-jet spa, water sprays, a hot tub and more.
Nearby, explore a plethora of attractions and things to do, including the Wright Brothers National Memorial/Museum, pristine beaches and some of the best golf courses in the state. Explore how you can make the most of your Outer Banks adventure here.
* Spacious Suites with 42' HD TVs and fully-equipped kitchens
* Complimentary coffee in-room
* Largest outdoor swimming pool in the Outer Banks with lounge chairs and shuffleboard areas (open seasonally)
* Indoor waterpark with an interactive water play structure, flume slide, hydro-jet spa, current river, water sprays, lap pool and a whirlpool hot tub; children 14 and under will need to be accompanied by an adult
* On-site lake for fishing with a dock for paddle boating (seasonal)
* Lakeside lodge with three activity lounges adorned with large flat screens, fireplace, library, card tables, game tables, an arcade and more
* Access to recreation park with tennis, basketball, bocce ball, croquet lawn, playground, beach volleyball and picnic areas
* Adjacent to a 700-acre nature preserve
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU WIN? HOW DO I PAY?
STEPS TO COMPLETE PURCHASE AS HIGH BIDDER:
1. PROVIDE US WITH YOUR NAMES, ADDRESS, PHONE, AND EMAIL VIA EBAY MESSAGES WITHIN 3 DAYS OF AUCTION CLOSE.
2. UPON RECEIPT OF YOUR INFORMATION WE WILL EMAIL YOUR PURCHASE AGREEMENT AND ESCROW DOCUMENTS THROUGH ADOBE SIGN SO YOU CAN ELECTRONICALLY SIGN THE PURCHASE DOCUMENTS.
3. AN INVOICE WILL BE SENT FROM RESORT CLOSINGS NOTICE WITH A LINK TO PAY YOUR INVOICE SECURELY VIA CREDIT CARD.
4. YOUR CLOSING AGENT AT RESORT CLOSINGS WILL EMAIL YOU A WELCOME LETTER UPON RECEIPT OF YOUR SIGNED PURCHASE DOCUMENTS AND YOUR PAYMENT.
5. YOUR CLOSING AGENT WILL OUTLINE THE NEXT STEPS TO COMPLETE THE PURCHASE. PLEASE SEE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW REGARDING ADDITIONAL STEPS OR DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR PURCHASE.
WHO IS HANDLING THE CLOSING? WHO SHOULD I CONTACT FOR UPDATES?
Resort Closings, Inc. out of Bozeman, Montana is handling the escrow and closing process.
The average closing time (receipt of funds/paperwork to final documents sent to the resort) is 4-6 weeks. Some resorts require ROFR which can delay the closing 15-30 days. If the buyer purchases Title Insurance (when available) it will increase closing time 3-4 weeks, on average. Some resorts and locations may have other closing processes that make the closing time longer. Please email me if you have any questions regarding closing, or if you would like copies of the escrow documents.
We guarantee clear title to every ownership we sell. And we strive to provide 100% accurate descriptions of the ownership in our listings. If there is an error in the listing please let us know.
HOW DO I KNOW MY PAYMENT IS SECURE? HOW DO I KNOW THIS IS LEGITIMATE?
All funds are received and held by Resort Closings, Inc., a licensed, bonded, and insured escrow company out of Bozeman Montana. Resort Closings accepts secure payments online through its credit card payment portal. There is no reason to give your credit card information over the phone or via email.
You can see from our rating on ebay we have been at this for many years. You can also look up the BBB and Trust Pilot ratings for both Resort Closings and Timeshare Specialists (J & J Timeshares’ parent company) by searching online.
Payment must be received within 5 days of receiving the purchase agreement and escrow documents for signature. A non paying bidder dispute will be filed only after 5 days of not receiving payment or your information to draft the purchase documents.
AUCTION AND FEEDBACK POLICIES
• By placing a bid on this item, means that you have agreed on Terms and Conditions listed and intend to complete the sale.
• We reserve the right to end an auction early.
• We reserve the right to cancel bids and end our auction at anytime.
• Failure to read this material does not dismiss your responsibility.
• We do value our customers and want you to be satisfied.
• If you are not happy for some reason, please email us before leaving negative feedback.
• We are reasonable and will work hard to resolve issues fairly.
• Most issues can be resolved without having to leave negative remarks for each other.
• Positive Feedback Will Be Left Upon Receiving Feedback from Buyer.
FILE NUMBER: 64848
**PLEASE NOTE** Please feel free to email us for any questions before bidding. Please DO NOT PLACE A BID if you CANNOT accept our terms. Good Luck and Happy Bidding! Thank you.
100% of buyers gave this seller positive feedback.