98,000 Biennial odd RCI Points Grandview at Las Vegas, Timeshare Week#19
Current price $1.00
Listing type Chinese
Location Las Vegas, Nevada 891** US
Quantity sold 0
Quantity available 1
Seller buyandselltimesharescom (419)
Seller rating 97.6% positive feedback
Property Address 9940 S Las Vegas Blvd.
Number Of Bedrooms 2
Seller State Of Residence Montana
Maintenance Fees (dollars) 438
Number Of Bathrooms 2
Zip/Postal Code 89123
Week Of The Year 19
City Las Vegas
Resort Name Grandview at Las Vegas
ANOTHER GREAT VACATION OWNERSHIP AVAILABLE FROM BUY & SELL TIMESHARES
Name of Resort:
Grandview at Las Vegas
BUYER’S FIRST YEAR OF USAGE:
2023 - FREE CLOSING
98,000 BIENNIAL ODD RCI POINTS
FULL POINTS AVAILABLE TO USE NEXT YEAR.
BUYER WILL HAVE TO NOTIFY RCI 365 DAYS PRIOR TO FIXED WEEK CHECK IN DAY, IN ORDER TO GET THE FIXED WEEK.
WEEK AND UNIT INFO:
FIXED WEEK#19 FRIDAY CHECK IN,
FLOAT UNIT 2BED/BATH, SLEEPS 8, FULL KITCHEN
ESTIMATED MAINTENANCE FEES & TAXES:
$438.50 - DUE ANNUALLY JANUARY 1ST
RESORT CLOSINGS, INC. ESCROW, DOC PREP, & CLOSING:
$550 – PAID BY SELLER
COUNTY RECORDING FEE:
$50 – Paid by Seller
2022 MAINTENANCE FEES:
$0 - PAID BY SELLER
BUYER PAYS 2023 MAINTENANCE FEES JANUARY 1ST, 2023
RESORT TRANSFER FEE:
$250 – Paid by Seller
TOTAL DUE AT END OF AUCTION:
High Bid + RCI Fee
_ Buyer responsible for RCI Points Enrollment ($222) or Transfer fee ($98) if already a member
PLEASE REVIEW RESORT DETAILS AND PICTURES BELOW THIS SECTION
STEPS TO COMPLETE PURCHASE AS HIGH BIDDER:
1. Provide us with your names, address, phone, and email via eBay messages within 3 days of auction close.
2. Upon receipt of your information we will email your purchase agreement and escrow documents through Adobe Sign so you can electronically sign the purchase documents.
3. An invoice will be sent from RESORT CLOSINGS NOTICE with a link to pay your invoice securely via credit card.
4. Your closing agent at Resort Closings will email you a welcome letter upon receipt of your signed purchase documents and your payment.
5. Your closing agent will outline the next steps to complete the purchase. Please see Terms and Conditions below regarding additional steps or documents required for purchase.
_GRANDVIEW AT LAS VEGAS _
9940 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV , 89123 , USA
Take in a fabulous show or see the sights along the Strip. Hoover Dam, Red Rock Canyon, Valley of Fire, and Death Valley are all within easy day-trip distance. Tee off at one of the many nearby golf courses, or relax and enjoy the resort amenities. A car is suggested to fully enjoy the area. There is on-going construction of new buildings on site; some noise and dust will result from the work. Grandview Resort is located adjacent to the South Point Casino.
The Grandview at Las Vegas Resort accommodations are 1,600 square feet of combined living space featuring a common foyer with separate controlled access for each suite. The spacious one- and two-bedroom accommodations are designed for the guest’s maximum comfort. Kitchen, living room and dining room in each suite are integrated for entertaining and enjoyment. Designated suites meet Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements.
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU WIN? HOW DO I PAY?
STEPS TO COMPLETE PURCHASE AS HIGH BIDDER:
1. PROVIDE US WITH YOUR NAMES, ADDRESS, PHONE, AND EMAIL VIA EBAY MESSAGES WITHIN 3 DAYS OF AUCTION CLOSE.
2. UPON RECEIPT OF YOUR INFORMATION WE WILL EMAIL YOUR PURCHASE AGREEMENT AND ESCROW DOCUMENTS THROUGH ADOBE SIGN SO YOU CAN ELECTRONICALLY SIGN THE PURCHASE DOCUMENTS.
3. AN INVOICE WILL BE SENT FROM RESORT CLOSINGS NOTICE WITH A LINK TO PAY YOUR INVOICE SECURELY VIA CREDIT CARD.
4. YOUR CLOSING AGENT AT RESORT CLOSINGS WILL EMAIL YOU A WELCOME LETTER UPON RECEIPT OF YOUR SIGNED PURCHASE DOCUMENTS AND YOUR PAYMENT.
5. YOUR CLOSING AGENT WILL OUTLINE THE NEXT STEPS TO COMPLETE THE PURCHASE. PLEASE SEE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW REGARDING ADDITIONAL STEPS OR DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR PURCHASE.
WHO IS HANDLING THE CLOSING? WHO SHOULD I CONTACT FOR UPDATES?
Resort Closings, Inc. out of Bozeman, Montana is handling the escrow and closing process.
The average closing time (receipt of funds/paperwork to final documents sent to the resort) is 14-18 weeks. Some resorts require ROFR which can delay the closing 15-30 days. If the buyer purchases Title Insurance (when available) it will increase closing time 3-4 weeks, on average. Some resorts and locations may have other closing processes that make the closing time longer. Please email me if you have any questions regarding closing, or if you would like copies of the escrow documents.
We guarantee clear title to every ownership we sell. And we strive to provide 100% accurate descriptions of the ownership in our listings. If there is an error in the listing please let us know.
HOW DO I KNOW MY PAYMENT IS SECURE? HOW DO I KNOW THIS IS LEGITIMATE?
All funds are received and held by Resort Closings, Inc., a licensed, bonded, and insured escrow company out of Bozeman Montana. Resort Closings accepts secure payments online through its credit card payment portal. There is no reason to give your credit card information over the phone or via email.
You can see from our rating on ebay we have been at this for many years. You can also look up the BBB and Trust Pilot ratings for both Resort Closings and Timeshare Specialists (Buy & Sell Timeshares’ parent company) by searching online.
Payment must be received within 5 days of receiving the purchase agreement and escrow documents for signature. A non paying bidder dispute will be filed only after 5 days of not receiving payment or your information to draft the purchase documents.
AUCTION AND FEEDBACK POLICIES
• By placing a bid on this item, means that you have agreed on Terms and Conditions listed and intend to complete the sale.
• We reserve the right to end an auction early.
• We reserve the right to cancel bids and end our auction at anytime.
• Failure to read this material does not dismiss your responsibility.
• We do value our customers and want you to be satisfied.
• If you are not happy for some reason, please email us before leaving negative feedback.
• We are reasonable and will work hard to resolve issues fairly.
• Most issues can be resolved without having to leave negative remarks for each other.
• Positive Feedback Will Be Left Upon Receiving Feedback from Buyer.
FILE NUMBER: 69526
**PLEASE NOTE** Please feel free to email us for any questions before bidding. Please DO NOT PLACE A BID if you CANNOT accept our terms. Good Luck and Happy Bidding! Th
97.6% of buyers gave this seller positive feedback.