Burke's Irish Family Records SCARCE Book 1976 Ireland ancestry genealogy history
Current price $299.99
Buy It Now price
Listing type Chinese
Location Newark, Delaware 19711 US
Quantity sold 0
Quantity available 1
Seller saddlemountain (2077)
Seller rating 100% positive feedback
Title Burke's Irish Family Records
Edition American Edition
Year Of Publication 1976
Publisher Burke's Peerage Limited
Series Burke's Series
Distributor Arco Publishing Company, Inc.
View more great items
_Very Scarce / Hard-to-Find Reference Book_
_Burke's Irish Family Records_
American Edition - 1976
by Burke's Peerage Limited - London
According to online sources: "The genealogical histories of 514 Irish families from their earliest recorded male ancestor down to the present day, set out in narrative style, with biographical entries for each member of the family (living and dead). The work is its own index, with full cross-referencing throughout."
Publisher: Burke's Peerage Limited - London
Distributor: Arco Publishing Company, Inc. - New York
Size: 6.75" x 9.75" page - Royal Octavo (8vo)
Numbered Pages: 1237
- From a non-smoking environment.
- Overall bookseller condition: Very Good+
- INTERIOR: NO marks, dog-ears, tears, or other abuse. The book is basically in mint condition on the inside.
- EXTERIOR: NO signs of wear or abuse. However -- and this is why it's graded "VG+" instead of "F" (and priced accordingly) -- at some time in its life, it appears that something heavy, octagonal, and slightly damp (possibly a flower vase) was stood on this book. SEE FINAL PHOTOS. There is an impression on the front cover, which is slightly bowed as a result. There are some faint dampstains (like small dots) on the exterior edges of the book, and in general a hint of damp smell on the boards. However, the interior of the book (as mentioned) has no issues related to dampness or anything else.
THE ABOVE IS MY GOOD-FAITH ATTEMPT TO DISCLOSE ALL NOTEWORTHY ISSUES. KEEP IN MIND THAT VINTAGE/ANTIQUE BOOKS ALWAYS SHOW THEIR AGE. (DON'T WE ALL!?) IT WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE TO MENTION EVERY TINY DETAIL, SO PLEASE EXPECT THAT THERE WILL BE SOMETHING ABOUT THIS BOOK (OR SET) THAT'S NOT PERFECT.
PLEASE SUPERSIZE ALL PHOTOS, AND ASK ALL QUESTIONS BEFORE BIDDING/BUYING. I'LL BE GLAD TO ANSWER.
DON'T OVERPAY FOR SHIPPING: U.S. purchasers, please be sure to CHECK ALL SHIPPING OPTIONS I'm offering. Shipping costs can vary dramatically depending on your Zip code, so choose the one that best suits your needs. I never inflate shipping to make hidden profits. If you believe the shipping is too high, please contact me (with Zip code) and I'll be glad to double-check it for you!
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: By default, international shipping is through eBay's Global Shipping Program, which means the shipping rates are set by eBay (outside my control). BUT ... IF YOU LIVE IN AUSTRALIA, CANADA, FRANCE, GERMANY, JAPAN, OR U.K., message me for possible options other than Global Shipping Program. (These countries have more flexible Priority Post options, but it depends on the size and value of the item you're purchasing.)
COMBINED SHIPPING: I will gladly combine shipping if you contact me BEFORE PAYING (for a combined invoice) ... and provided the items can travel safely in the same box.
WHAT, NOTHING TO COMBINE!? Hurry over to my EBAY STORE where you'll find more top-quality _"Saddle Mountain Treasures"_ (Opens in a separate window/tab.)
I work hard to maintain Top-Rated eBay Seller status and 100% positive customer feedback by:
(a) offering quality vintage merchandise with honest descriptions, and
(b) providing outstanding, professional customer service.
This item may be returned up to 30 days from purchase for either of two reasons:
- DEAD ON ARRIVAL: an item that is broken so it does not function, _and the listing did not state this_, or
- SIGNIFICANTLY NOT AS DESCRIBED: A _major _flaw or discrepancy vs. what was stated in the listing.
(Of course, SHIPPING LOSS OR DAMAGE is a different matter; that is fully covered by insurance.)
SORRY, WE _CANNOT_ NEGOTIATE PARTIAL REFUNDS. THE MERCHANDISE MUST BE RETURNED _IN ITS ENTIRETY_, AND IN THE SAME CONDITION AS IT WAS SENT, IN ORDER TO QUALIFY FOR A REFUND.
*** PLEASE VIEW THE FULL DESCRIPTION BEFORE BIDDING. IT CONTAINS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION. THANK YOU. *** If you are on a mobile device, click "Read More." Or, if you see a "Full Description" button, click on that.
100% of buyers gave this seller positive feedback.