Current price $250.00
Listing type Chinese
Location Las Vegas, Nevada 891** US
Quantity sold 0
Quantity available 1
Seller eva-le8 (28)
Seller rating 100% positive feedback
Seller State Of Residence Nevada
NO RESERVE - NO BACK TAXES - CALIFORNIA CITY BUILDING LOT KERN COUNTY S. CALIFORNIA
* California City, abbreviated as Cal City, is a city incorporated in 1965 located in the northern Antelope Valley in Kern County, California, United States, 100 miles (160 km) north of the city of Los Angeles. The population was 14,120 at the 2010 census. Covering 203.63 square miles (527.4 km2), California City is known for having the third-largest land area of any city in the state of California. It was a master-planned community, created in the post-World War II boom years with grand aspirations, that failed to grow and fill the lots, blocks, and streets that were laid out in the remote Mojave desert.
* Much of the workforce of Edwards Air Force Base, which is located 18 miles (29 km) southeast of the city, is made up of city residents. Other major sources of employment include California City Correctional Center (California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation); Mojave Air and Space Port and its flight test operations; and the Hyundai/Kia Proving Grounds located in the rural southwestern part of the city. California City has a PGA golf course, one prison, one municipal airport, and was home to the California City Whiptails, a now defunct professional independent baseball league team associated with the Pecos League. Cite by Wikipedia.
There is not time limit to build your dream home
* RV and Campers are allowed for short-term stay during construction period. Mobile Home is allowed with Double-wide requirement
* This 0.21 ACRE BUILDING LOT is located within the City Limits of CALIFORNIA CITY :
* Downtown California City: Approx. 9.5miles
* 28 miles northeast of Rosamond,
* 34 miles northeast of Tehachapi,
* 36 miles northeast of Lancaster,
* 42 miles northeast of Palmdale,
* 52 miles northwest of Victorville,
* 63 miles southeast of Bakersfield
* 80 miles northeast of Los Angeles.
* This lot has 68.10 FEET OF ROAD FRONTAGE ALONG ORLANDO DRIVE, just east of Abbey Drive and just a 1/4 mile from 20 Mule Team Parkway,
* Lot size: 0.21 Acres ( 9,237 +/- Square feet )
* County: Kern County
* Parcel Number: 272-391-03-00-3
* GPS Approx. Location: LATITUDE: 35°10'24.51"N LONGITUDE: 117°48'52.05"W
* Elevation: 2,703'.
* Lot Zoning : Single-Family Residential Use (R1)
Legal Description: LOT 106 OF TRACT 3062 in the City of California City, County of Kern, State of California, as per Map recorded May 26, 1967 in Book 15, Page 129 of Maps in the Office of the County Recorder of Said County, Subject to any mineral reservations of record;
* The GPS COORDINATES for the approximate location of the property are as follows:
* LATITUDE: 35°10'24.51"N LONGITUDE: 117°48'52.05"W
* Property Taxes are approximately $190.78 and they have just been PAID CURRENT. There are no liens and title is free and clear.
* Payment Term:
* A Document Fee of $399 will be added to the final winning bid. money order, cashier's check or wire transfer. Immediately upon receipt of payment, Seller will mail the Buyer the Deed the property, along with simple written instructions for recording the Deed by mail and a check payable to the County for the recording fee.
Purchaser ( buyer) Please do your own due-diligence:
ALL PROPERTIES ARE SOLD AS-IS Any property that is the subject of this sale is sold "AS-IS" without any warranties or representations of any kind or character, express or implied, with respect to the property. The owner has not visited the property and is not aware of the overall condition. Buyers are urged to do due diligence on property condition, back taxes, and liens prior to bidding. All buyers are deemed to have relied entirely on their own information, judgments and inspections of the assets in making the decision to purchase the asset. ALL SALES ARE FINAL, No Refund. Do not bid if you are not a serious buyer.
100% of buyers gave this seller positive feedback.