Canon 60D · Canon EFS 15-85 IS USM · Tokina 11-16 · Canon EF 75-300 DO IS USM
Current price $900.00
Buy It Now price
Listing type Chinese
Location Durham, North Carolina 27713 US
Quantity sold 0
Quantity available 1
Seller davehaas (76)
Seller rating 100% positive feedback
Custom Bundle Yes
Model Canon EOS 60D
Manufacturer Warranty None
Weight 23.8 Oz.
Features Auto Focus, Interchangeable Lenses, Exposure Compensation
Series Canon EOS
Battery Type Lithium-Ion
Type Digital SLR
MPN 4460B003L1-KIT, 4460B003
For sale: a Canon 60D camera body and just about every lens you’d need. I bought this camera body and all of these lenses in 2011 and have used them extensively for nature photography and for shooting video. I’m selling all of this because I’ve recently gotten back into nature photography, and I upgraded to a full-frame Canon camera body and a new set of EF L-quality lenses that work best with the new full-frame body.
This sale is a package deal only, so please don’t inquire about any one of these pieces as a separate sale. The sale is for everything in this listing, and everything (camera body, lenses, flash and remote, battery and battery charger, SD cards) is being sold 100% as-is. I used this camera and all three lenses extensively from 2011 through 2015, taking pictures of whales, dolphins, porpoise, seals, and sea lions. Since 2015 everything has been stored in the LowePro backpack in a climate-controlled closet in my home office. I kept desiccant packs in the LowePro backpack to prevent moisture and mildew in the camera body and lenses.
The camera, lenses, and accessories included in this package deal are:
1. Canon 60D camera body. I've taken ~21,800 photos with this camera body (see image for shutter count and firmware version).
2. Tokina ATX Pro SD 11-16mm f2.8 (IF) DX ultra-wide angle lens. Amazing ultra-wide-angle photos of the great outdoors with this lens. This lens includes a Hoya 77mm UV filter and the original Tokina lens sun hood.
3. Canon EFS 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM lens. This is a great, all-purpose, walking-around lens for this camera body. I loved this lens for everything that didn’t call for ultra-wide or long-distance telephoto. This lens includes a B&W 72mm F-Pro UV filter and the original Canon lens sun hood.
4. Canon EF 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 DO IS USM. This lens includes a B&W F-Pro circular polarizing filter, and the original Canon lens sun hood. FYI: the sun hood and the polarizing filter are not a good size match, which makes it hard to use it with the polarizing filter and the sun hood at the same time. So use one or the other, but not both at the same time. I did *a lot* of nature photography with this lens. I’ve had intermittent issues with this lens in auto-focus mode (it sometimes has a hard time settling on its auto-focus point). The easy way around this is to use manual focus, which still gives great image quality between 70mm and 280-ish mm (this lens is known for getting a little soft when pushed all the way to 300m). If you continue to experience auto-focus issues, you may need to take it to a local camera shop or send it to Canon for inspection and repair...
5. Canon Speedlite 430EX II flash with case, and Photive PH-RC6 remote. I never used either of these. I thought I’d do more indoor photography but never got around to it. So these are both effectively new / unused.
6. Three SanDisk Extreme 16GB SD-HC1 SD cards. These are perfect for doing rapid-fire photos or taking HD video.
7. One Canon LC-E6 battery and battery charger. These are getting up there, but the battery still holds a charge and still recharges quickly. I’d recommend buying a new LC-E6 battery (it’s always better to have a spare!).
8. LowePro camera and lens backpack. This thing’s great for carrying and storing all this gear. Everything in the package fits in this backpack, which you can sling over your shoulder then easily pull onto your chest for quick change-outs of lenses, etc.
I'll send all this USPS Priority Mail to buyers in the USA, insured and with signature required. No international sales please unless you clear it with me first, and I'll need to charge extra if I decide to sell internationally.
100% of buyers gave this seller positive feedback.