Carolyn Pollack Sterling Navajo Rug Design PENDANT by Relios, 22" bead necklace
Current price $62.00
Listing type Fixed Price Item
Location Kenosha, Wisconsin 531** US
Quantity sold 0
Quantity available 1
Seller sabbarstuff (5090)
Seller rating 100% positive feedback
Country Of Origin United States
Modified Item No
Country/Region Of Manufacture United States
Material Sterling Silver
Artisan Carolyn Pollack
Metal Purity .925
Main Stone Multi-Stone
Metal Sterling Silver
Jewelry Type Necklaces
Beautiful, large Southwest sterling silver and chip inlay Navajo Rug design pendant by Carolyn Pollack with beaded necklace:
* Pendant features a rectangular shape and a southwest Navajo rug design with chip inlay in multiple colors
* Pendant only by artist Carolyn Pollack
* Signed with R and a crescent and a copyright symbol, a hallmark of Relios and Carolyn Pollack
* Sterling silver. Stamped .925
* Pendant measures just over 2" tall including the bail by 1" wide at the widest point
* The bail is large so the pendant can be easily removed from the necklace
* On a handmade, beaded necklace that is 22" long
* WE HAND-BEAD OUR OWN BEADED NECKLACES TO MATCH THE PENDANT AND MAKE IT READY TO WEAR
* Beads include golden shell pearls, green turquoise, lapis, green agate, green jadeite, and sterling silver plated beads
* On beading wire with a lobster claw clasp
Authentic southwest design by a known Southwest designer. Beautiful to wear or give as a gift.
FREE SHIPPING in the U.S. We ship the next business day after your payment clears. 30 day money-back return policy.
We have other Native American jewelry and sundry items for sale, so please look at our other auctions and sales. Thank you.
GIFT BOX INCLUDED!
100% of buyers gave this seller positive feedback.