Current price $97.62
Listing type Fixed Price Item
Location Multiple Locations US
Quantity sold 0
Quantity available 1
Seller reangg89 (9)
Seller rating 81.8% positive feedback
Publication Name Essential Elements Recorder Classroom Method Book 1
Author Allan Staines
MPN Does not apply
Publisher Chord Buddy
CHORDBUDDY GUITAR LEARNING SYSTEM & TEACHING AID CHORD BUDDY
* Start playing guitar from the moment you install the ChordBuddy. Includes True Tune TT-05 Chromatic Tuner that gets you tuned up and ready to play. This is a Genuine USA Made ChordBuddy.
* PLEASE MEASURE your guitar neck before ordering. Your neck must be 1 1/2” minimum & 1 7/8” maximum width) and from the nut to the 3rd fret should be approximately 4″. If your neck is over 1 7/8" you need the "classical guitar" version. If it is less than 1 1/2" the ChordBuddy will not work on your guitar. The Distance from the nut to the 3rd fret should be approximately 4″, any less and the unit may not work properly.
* RIGHT-HANDED only. This version only works on right-handed guitars. A left handed version is available in our other listings
* The Chord Buddy works on most standard dreadnaught, full-size, 3/4 and 5/8-sized acoustic and electric guitars with average to low string height. This version will not work on 1/2 size guitars. Each guitar is different and installation and fitment can vary. Some guitars may take extra time to get the ChordBuddy dialed in and working properly.
* Shark Tank proven product and is an effective, all-in-one learning system, suitable for all ages when used properly. Please vist ChordBuddy on the web for installation tips, tricks and additional information. Tuner is packaged inside the ChordBuddy box. The DVD is being phased out and will soon only include the downloadable content via app/internet
This exclusive RIGHT HANDED package gets you started from day one with an easy to use True Tune TT-05 clip-on chromatic tuner. PLEASE MEASURE your guitar neck before ordering. This version of the ChordBuddy will work on necks no smaller than 1 1/2” and no larger than 1 7/8”. As soon as the ChordBuddy is properly attached to your acoustic or electric guitar, you will be able to make music. Within a few weeks, you’ll begin removing some of the tabs and making the chords on your own. In two months, you’ll be able to play the guitar with no ChordBuddy at all! Each package includes the ChordBuddy as well as instructions on how to properly attach the device to your guitar. The lesson plan and companion mobile/internet download will have you playing popular songs in no time. A ChordBuddy Songbook is included that contains either 60 or 100 songs, depending on the version that is packaged with the ChordBuddy and shows you how to play them with and without the ChordBuddy. This version of the ChordBuddy does not currently work on classical or half-sized (children’s) guitars. The color-coded ChordBuddy songbook includes many hit songs from the past and present including hits from country, bluegrass, gospel and rock-n-roll genres. A free app is also included. To measure your guitar neck: Measure across the neck at the nut (the white bar between the frets and the tuning pegs), it should be around 1 3/4″ (1 1/2” minimum and 1 7/8” maximum) and from the nut to the 3rd fret should be approximately 4″. If you have a classical guitar (any guitar with a neck width of more than 1 7/8″) you’ll need the “Classical” version. The ChordBuddy will work with full size, 3/4 size and 5/8 size guitars but not 1/2 size guitars. If your box arrived ripped or torn, we apologize. The boxes that the Chord Buddy are packaged in can get mishandled in the warehouse and shipment system. If your box is ripped, dented or torn the unit is still new and has never been used. Contact us with Questions.
* We offer FREE shipping on all orders!
* We ship within Three business days of payment, usually sooner.
* We use a selection of shipping services such as UPS, FedEx, USPS etc.
* We only ship to the lower 48 states, no APO/FPO addresses or PO Boxes allowed.
* Local pickups and combined shipping options are not provided at this time.
* You can return a product for up to 30 days from the date you purchased it.
* Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging. Please keep the receipt.
We accept payment by any of the following methods:
Please pay as soon as possible after winning an auction, as that will allow us to post your item to you sooner!
Customer satisfaction is very important to us.
If you have any problem with your order, please contact us and we will do our best to make you satisfied.
If you have any queries, please contact us via ebay. We usually respond within 24 hours on weekdays.
Please visit our eBay store to check out other items for sale!
Thank you for shopping at our store.