Current price $2,800.00
Listing type Chinese
Location Colorado US
Quantity sold 1
Quantity available 1
Seller nrevjohn (131)
Seller rating 100% positive feedback
Featured Refinements Mining Claim
Seller State Of Residence Florida
Type Mining Claim
VERIFIED EBAY SELLER SINCE 1999
Smooth Rapids Mining Claim
BLM Claim# CMC294128
Recorded by BLM
Park County, Colorado
Close to Fairplay
30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee *See details below
Smooth Rapids Unpatented Mining Claim (20 Acres)
BLM Claim# CMC294128
Park County near Fairplay
Type: Placer Unpatented Mining Claim. The BLM Claim# is reflected above. Fairplay is 18 miles away. It is only 5 miles off of HWY 285, 5 miles from Jefferson, 16 miles to Grant, 18 miles to Fairplay, and only about 46 miles from Denver Metro. This Claim has complete public access. The Claim has a Creek and County Dirt road running straight through it. Jefferson Lake and Town are 5 miles down the street with Fairplay and Breckenridge also nearby. Denver is an easy access on 285. This area is beautiful with great history. It is a beautiful Claim with Hiking and Campground on site. The Creek and Lake are well known for Fishing. We saw Moose on the Claim while staking it.
On Jefferson Creek
Over 1,100 feet of creek
All THESE PICTURES ARE OF THE ACTUAL CLAIM SITE
Smooth Rapids Mining Claim
Over 1,100 Feet of Creek
NUMEROUS SPOTS TO PROSPECT AND CAMP
OVER 1,100 FEET OF CREEK
**** CREEK NAME IS JEFFERSON CREEK - ACCESS IS ON VERY GOOD DIRT ROAD 5 MILES OFF HWY285 **** FISH, CAMP, PROSPECT
BLM Claim# CMC294128, GPS, TRANSFERS PROVIDED TO BUYER
2019-20 Season fee of $165 has already been PAID BY US to the BLM
!! THIS IS FOR FULL 100% OWNERSHIP OF THIS UNPATENTED PLACER MINING CLAIM.
This is NOT for the Down payment !!
Welcome to the Auction of the "Smooth Rapids" Unpatented Placer Mining Claim. We have Located a Claim in the heart of the Colorado Mining County of Park.
This Unpatented Placer Claim is 20 Acres and has over 1,100 feet of creek to mine for Gold, Silver, Minerals...
* RV ACCESSIBLE: This Claim is accessible by an RV on a good paved and dirt road. Not far (11 Minutes) off paved road. (NUMEROUS CLAIMS ON EBAY ARE NOT)
* HISTORY: Be part of the modern Gold Rush that you can pass down to your heirs and tell them stories of the Gold Rush.
* PHOTOS: The Photos above are from and on the actual Claim for sale.
* ABOUT THE CLAIM: Type: Placer Unpatented Mining Claim. This Claim has over 1,100 feet of creek to prospect and fish on. It is only 5 miles off of 285 and only 16 miles to Grant and only 46 miles from Denver Metro. This Claim has complete public access. The Claim has a Creek and County Dirt road running straight through it. Jefferson Lake and Town are 4 miles down the street with Fairplay and Breckenridge also nearby. Denver is an easy access on 285. This area is beautiful with great history. It is a beautiful Claim with Hiking and Campground down the road. The Creek and Lake are well known for Fishing.
* WILD LIFE: Beautiful area including Moose that we saw on the Claim while staking it.
* FISHING: This Creek and Lake are well known for Trout fishing.
* CREEK: This Claim is on 1,100 Feet of the Jefferson Creek.
* TRAFFIC: None to 1 car per 2 hours is typical with a little more on weekends.
* CAMPING OVERNIGHT: Camping On-Site. Claim Owner while mining/panning/prospecting even just a little can camp overnight for as long as they need to while working the Claim. Make sure to bring proof of ownership that I give you (BLM Report and Quit Claim copy).
* RESELL: You may resell this Claim.
* NAME CHANGE: Don't like the Claim Name or want to personalize it with your name? We will do this for you and file all the paperwork for an additional cost of $100.
* HOW DO YOU MAINTAIN A MINING CLAIM: It is EASY. Just pay the BLM $165 each year BEFORE 9-1 of that year. Thats it! No Real Estate Taxes.
* CAN YOU BUY THE LAND FROM THE FEDERAL GOV.?: NO, NOT RIGHT NOW. Before 1994, the Gov. could sell the land to Claim owners sometimes for $2.50 per acre with requirements. There is currently a moratorium on this, but if it lifts, don't be wishing you or your heirs had a Claim then. To be clear, right now, the Gov. will not consider selling you the land until they lift the moratorium.
* GUARANTEE: 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. This is our Guarantee that assures you that if within 30 days of buying the Claim you go out to the Claim and for any reason do not like it, we will refund your paid and applied purchase price upon complete transfer back from the BLM and County to us. This also assures you that if the BLM disqualifies the Claim at the Adjudication process, we will refund 100% of all funds transferred to us.
* ROADS: Easy 2 or 4 wheel drive car/rv/suv/jeep/truck directly to and onto the Claim by very good dirt county road.
* RV AND/OR CAMPING: Good RV Access on paved 285 near Jefferson, then good dirt county road 4 miles from paved road to the Claim. Park at the Campgrounds on the Claim. The Campground has Picnic tables at each site and good Bathrooms in the Campground. It is my understanding that you may camp on your own Claim for any period of time as long as you mine/pan/prospect while you camp or stay. Always bring proof of ownership (A Copy of the BLM Report I give you and the Quit Claim Deed I also give you).
* INHERITANCE: This Claim MAY BE WILLED to your Heirs. You just keep up with the yearly BLM Fees of $165/year, and you can pass it on to your Spouse, Kids, Friends, or anyone you want. Just put it in your Will. Seek Legal advice for details.
* WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE:
All the documentation, BLM Claim Number, BLM transfer documentation, a Quit Claim Deed transferring ownership of the Claim to the new owner, directions and GPS coordinates of its location, Guarantee Certificate, and financing documents if applicable.
NO RESERVE. Final Winning Bid is the full price. Please note, Buyer to pay $199 transfer costs due at Closing. Sale includes the BLM transfer fees, BLM Claim fee through 9-1-2020, County recorders fees, and all documentation costs. No hidden fees, no other fees.
This product has more than 872 hits from eBay users. This means it is a very popular and in-demand item.