Four 1999-S State Quarters CT, DE, PA, NJ - ICG PR69 DCAM, 25C coins (011934J)
Current price $7.50
Listing type Chinese
Location Shrewsbury, Massachusetts 01545 US
Quantity sold 1
Quantity available 1
Seller gilsgreend (9431)
Seller rating 100% positive feedback
Country/Region Of Manufacture United States
Strike Type Proof
Mint Location San Francisco
Grade PR 69 DCAM
Free Shipping to the USA. All shipments are sent with a tracking number.
We combine shipping on multiple items to minimize costs for International buyers.
Thank you and good luck.
_INTERNATIONAL BUYERS_: PLEASE NOTE that import duties, taxes and/or customs fees are NOT included in the item price or shipping costs. These charges (if any) are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying. Also, in order to comply with US and International government regulations, we do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts". Thanks for your cooperation.
Payment & Terms
* The item pictured is authentic, and is the item you will receive.
* Unless noted otherwise, we do not ship loose coins or bills. All coins and paper currency are stored in coin flips and/or plastic, semi-rigid bill holders.
* We only ship to the buyer's confirmed address (i.e. the buyer's PayPal address) .
* Any statement regarding grading and condition are subjective and represent our best opinion. Please make sure to take a close look at the pictures to judge for yourself.
* We prefer payment by Paypal, and do not end auctions early. Thanks for understanding.
* If you are bidding on multiple items that we offer, then please do not pay for any items until all the auctions/items have ended. We will try to combine shipments to reduce shipping costs.
* If you are unhappy with the item for any reason, please contact us. You can also return the item for a full refund within 14 days. (Please note that shipping costs are not reimbursed.)
* We are required to charge Massachusetts (MA) residents a 6.25% sales tax.
100% of buyers gave this seller positive feedback.