GAMING FREESYNC 31.5" 16:9,VA(1800R),1920x1080,4ms,144Hz,16.7M,250nits,HDMIx2,DP
Current price $495.78
Listing type Fixed Price Item
Location , NSW AU
Quantity sold 0
Quantity available 23
Seller kalugi (338)
Seller rating 100% positive feedback
GAMING FREESYNC 31.5" WTY SY-SC-UM.JE2SA.P01-D10
Technical Specifications Specifications 3D Support Accessories Aspect Ratio 16:9 Box Weight Brightness 250 nits (cd/m2) Built-in Speaker 3W Colour 16.7 million Contrast Ratio 100 million:1 max (ACM) Dimensions with stand Input Connector HDMI+HDMI+DP+SPK+Audio out Panel Size 31.5” FHD Free Sync Panel Type VA Power Supply External adapter Resolution 1920×1080 @144Hz Response Time 4 ms Stands Viewing Angle 178° (H), 178° (V) Wall Mounting Warranty 3 Year Warranty Weight
GAMING FREESYNC 31.5" WTY SY-SC-UM.JE2SA.P01-D10
ED2 series- ED322QR P
-Full HD 1920 x 1080 VA display
-144Hz high refresh rate
-ZeroFrame form factor
-Curved stand with sleek glossy black finish
-4ms response time
250 nits (cd/m2)
100 million:1 max (ACM)
Dimensions with stand
31.5” FHD Free Sync
178° (H), 178° (V)
3 Year Warranty
__ Buy now and save!
__ Tell a friend __ Visit store __ Watch now
* There is currently a shipping calculator error which underestimates shipping for heavy/bulky items (PC cases, printers, servers, monitors, chairs, etc.).
* We are working on a fix.
* In the meantime, we will need to collect the shortfall by PayPal.
* CONTACT SELLER IF YOU ARE BUYING HEAVY/LARGE ITEMS.
PRICE: $16.50 (LOCAL SHIPPING)
Click the Postage tab above the listing description for more info!
PAYING VIA PAYPAL
We accept PayPal on our all our items so you can shop with confidence.
Simple choose the PayPal option when proceeding through the checkout.
PAYING VIA DIRECT DEPOSIT
Simply add the freight cost to the item cost and forward the total amount to the account details to be provided following your purchase.
INTERNATIONAL BUYERS (SITUATED _OUTSIDE_ OF AUSTRALIA)
* We usually use FedEx shipping company; tracked. We DO NOT use Australia Post.
* Shipping insurance available on request.
* Buyer to pay customs for any import taxes imposed by the receiving country.
* International shipping STARTS at:
* AUD$99 for computer hardware and
* AUD$49 for books.
* Big or heavy items will cost notably more to ship and low priced items (<$50) are cost-ineffective to ship overseas.
* We can't control what the shipping company charges us; please don't haggle us on shipping.
* If you want a more accurate shipping cost/time estimate, ask us. Be sure to provide your exact shipping details when approaching us for a shipping estimate - at least a postcode/city and country are required for a preliminary estimate.
* International buyers will need to contact seller for further information and instructions.
* Please note: PO box, Post Office, Parcel Collect, or Parcel Locker addresses will NOT be accepted. Please use either a physical address (home, work, neighbour if you are on holidays) or Click and Collect.
* The delivery address should be well-attended on week days as we are not allowed to leave goods without authorisation (receiver signature).
* Stock location may differ from that shown on the listing.
__ Ask seller a question
* Have a question about a product? An eBay Item Number is worth a thousand words. (Where to find it.) Saves the back and forth, because many products share similar titles.
PAYPAL CANCELLATION FEES APPLY: $15 OR 3%, WHICHEVER IS THE GREATER
Due recent changes in PayPal policy, sellers are now being charged scaling fees for sales even in cases of cancellation/refunds. This did not use to be the case. We have no choice but to pass on these fees to the buyer, along with associated taxes. The fee amounts to $15 or 3% of the total value of the transaction - whichever is the greater. The fee itself is to be paid by PayPal after a PayPal invoice has been sent to you.
When using PayPal as the payment method, the cancellation fee applies in all cases of buyer-initiated cancellations as well as cases of the buyer failing to read or comply with instructions on the listing page, including but not limited to postage terms.
We urge you to voice any feedback to PayPal directly as our fees are a direct result of PayPal policy. Let them know you stand with sellers: tell PayPal to stop charging sellers these fees so they don't have to pass them on to buyers!
Want to avoid cancellation fees? Consider paying by direct deposit; we won't charge you PayPal-related cancellation fees if you have paid by direct deposit. Note that cancelling after the order has reached the warehouse may still incur other fees, such as shipping or restocking fees.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
AC742 AAVARA DUAL FREESTLYE STAND WITH CLAMP BASE. C1I-AV-AC742
To contact our Customer Service Team, simply click the button here and our Customer Service team will be happy to assist.
__ Ask seller a question
Kalugi — your go-to tech store for computers and servers. We cater to everyone from home users and gamers to businesses and larger enterprises. We have begun expanding into entertainment media, kitchenware, and commercial catering equipment. As a service, we also offer assembly and cosmetic customizations for PCs.
©2019 Kalugi. All Rights Reserved.
Shipping is a flat rate across AU at a rate of $16.50
TIPS FOR AVOIDING DELAYS:
* The shipping address you provide should always be in attendance during the daytime, as the courier is not authorised to leave goods unattended.
* Consider having goods delivered to your workplace instead, if no one will be home during the day.
* Note that we cannot send your goods to a shipping address which differs from that displayed on your order invoice.
* If you need to change your shipping address, you will need to re-place the order.
* Ensure your PayPal and eBay accounts have a contact number listed (mobile numbers work best for this purpose), as we use that in case of delivery or other complications in order to reach you.
Accepted Payment Methods
Returns are NOT accepted
Buyer will pay for return shipping.
* Stock images are provided as an approximate likeness only.
* By committing to buy, you agree to make an immediate payment (except in 9i). If you require more time, simply message us and we will make accommodations for you.
* Non-paying buyers will have unpaid cases raised against them.
* Some goods are digital in nature, such as software and games, which variably come in physical and non-physical media formats. For products without a physical box/media, you understand and accept that access to the software will be by internet download, with licence credentials being emailed to you following payment. If having a physical package and medium is important to you, ask us before purchasing to be sure you are getting what you want, as we cannot refund digital goods under any circumstances _except_ where consumer guarantees are concerned. Product images are not always literal when it comes to digital goods.
* In the first instance, you are generally responsible for shipping of items for warranty inspections. If the product is found _not_ to have a problem, you may be be liable for the costs of shipping as well as administrative costs. For invalid warranty claims, the item(s) will not be returned until these costs are met by the buyer.
* You understand and accept that we cannot issue refunds for change of mind or buyer error. However, _if_ the store does agree to a refund solely at the store's discretion, then you would be required to pay a non-recoupable $15 or 3% cancellation fee (whichever is the greater), plus shipping, if applicable - before the refund will be processed. Refer to Condition 23 also for forfeiture of payment and goods in relation to failure to meet Customs obligations.
* You understand and accept that we cannot honour pricing errors in the rare event that they happen, and you will not hold us to such transactions.
* If there is a problem, please communicate with us first, rather than formally raising a case with eBay before we've had a chance to respond. Please bear in mind that the problem is not always directly of our creation, as we rely on third parties including manufacturers, suppliers and couriers, and there are many circumstances out of our control. Nonetheless, we will strive to do right by you and ask for your patience as we resolve any issues.
* You understand and accept that stock availability is not absolutely guaranteed.
* In case of low stock (less than 2× the quantity of your order), it is good practice to commit to the buy, but message before paying to confirm stock is available. That way, you secure the item if it's still available, but we don't have to refund you in case the supplier ran out. Or you can go ahead anyway, and count on a prompt refund in the event we ran out.
* You accept that any shipping times provided are offered on a best efforts basis, and we cannot absolutely guarantee the arrival of the goods on time.
* Purchases for certain commercial hardware may require additional information to be provided by buyer on seller's request, including company details, and sometimes, an associated software licence may be stipulated as a condition of hardware purchase.
* Server units designated "bare" may purposely omit certain hardware components, as they are intended to be built upon. For example, some bare servers come with CPU and power supply but not with memory, storage and OS. Please check with us first as to which components are included. If you want a pre-built server, make sure you select your product accordingly or ask us if in need of help or direction.
* In the event that product image and text disagree, _the text takes precedence_, and any disputes will be based on your prior agreement to this interpretation.
* You accept that you are liable for the costs of debt recovery should you enter into debt with us.
* You accept that we do not provide technical support for items not manufactured or assembled by us. If needed, technical support is to be obtained from the brand's technical support hotline.
* For delivery purposes, the buyer must have sufficient-strength persons (potentially with machine-assisted means) attending to the delivery to be able to relieve the courier of the heavy/bulky goods at the time of delivery. If goods have to be turned back because the recipient doesn't have the physical means to take in the goods, the buyer will be responsible for any additional charges of re-attempted delivery. Furthermore, failure to deliver where the fault does not lie with the merchant, will not be held against the merchant, nor used as grounds for a refund/cancellation of transaction.
* Certain items are made to order, or - in the case of books - printed on demand, and thus do not exist at the time of ordering (production on demand). However, as this is to be expected given the nature of bespoke goods, or simply an industry norm in the case of printing on demand, such items are not regarded as "pre-orders", and are treated as normal orders. Under no circumstances is this fact of production on demand to be held against the merchant.
* For customers of eBay or Amazon, a Kalugi account may be automatically created for you on our independent website; your account information will be pre-filled for your convenience. From there you may view your orders, download invoices, or access tracking information, if available. By purchasing from us, you consent to our duplication of your personal data between selling platforms that fall under our enterprise.
* If your delivery address is unattended at the time of delivery, you may be required to make retrieve your ordered goods from a collection facility. The postage paid on orders from Kalugi store does not include a second delivery attempt.
* When an Authorised To Leave (ATL) shipping method is used, the buyer accepts full responsibility for any missing or stolen goods from the time of their dropoff. The buyer agrees to waive all liabilities on the part of the store for any theft or goods going missing once the courier has left the goods at the delivery site. ATL is variably the default shipping method. If ATL shipping and its attendant liabilities to the buyer poses a problem for the buyer, then the buyer may opt out of ATL by expressly requesting for a signature-required shipping method prior to the placing the order, at the buyer's expense.
* The buyer agrees to be liable for any debt recovery costs in the event that costs are incurred by Kalugi as a result of the buyer failing to honour the sales contract or failing to attend to the delivery of ordered goods.
* The buyer agrees to be proactive in the paying of and responsible for any customs fees. The buyer agrees that failure to pay any applicable customs fees amounts to refusal to receive and abandonment of goods, and in such situations relinquishes any claim to non-delivery.
eBay integration by
100% of buyers gave this seller positive feedback.