Current price $21.98
Listing type Fixed Price Item
Location New York, New York 100** US
Quantity sold 0
Quantity available 1
Seller 99_malls (2690)
Seller rating 99.4% positive feedback
Brand Does not apply
MPN does not apply
Size 3/8 NPT
UPC does not apply
Color does not apply
Category Pipe Fittings
Tax This item without tax
Shipping Fast & Free Shipping
FREE SHIPPING. 30 DAYS GUARANTEE.
GASHER 5PCS BRASS PIPE FITTING 3/8-INCH FEMALE PIPE X 3/8-INCH FEMALE PIPE
* __&nbsp. * Make sure this fitsby entering your model number. * FEATURES: Forged brass fittings, corrosion resistance, ductility at high temperatures, and low magnetic permeability. Operating temperatures range from -53 to 121 (-65 to 250 ). * WIDE APPLICATION: Apply to home plumbing pipes, grease, fuels, natural gas, refrigeration, instrumentation, hydraulic and other applications. * FUNCTION: 3/8" female x 3/8" female NPT threads equal diameter hex nipple for connecting two female threaded pipes with same diameters. Or Extending the pipe length. Hard-connected, it does need extra sealing for most situation. * Notice: These fittings contain lead and are allowed by federal law to be installed for potable water use in the U.S.A. and its territories. * MATERIAL: It can apply to water, oil and fuel, LP and natural gas, and be used to connect various pipes as well as air tools. Coupling for connecting two pipes with the same diameter in a straight run
Size:3/8" NPT&nbsp&nbspNumber of Items:5DIRECTIONS FOR USE NPT threads for connecting to female threaded pipes, this premium brass pipe fitting can be used to connect various pipes, such as air pipe, fuel pipe, water pipe as well as air tools it can also be used with grease, fuels, LP and natural gas, refrigeration, instrumentation and hydraulic systems in low and medium pressure pipe line connections
1. Pipe Taper (NPT) threads for connecting to pipes
2. Heavy duty solid brass has strong corrosion resistance, thicker wall extends the service time.
3. Precisely milled, threads are tighter and deeper, easy to slip, smooth threads will reduce the resistance during installation, saving time and improving efficiency.
4. Operating temperatures range from -53 to 121 degrees C (-65 to 250 degrees F)
5.Coupling for connecting two pipes with the same diameter in a straight run
NOTICE: THESE FITTINGS CONTAIN LEAD AND ARE ALLOWED BY FEDERAL LAW TO BE INSTALLED FOR POTABLE WATER USE IN THE U.S.A. AND ITS TERRITORIES.
TIPS: FOR BETTER SEALING, WE SUGGEST THAT ALL FITTINGS MUST BE USED WITH TEFLON TAPE.
MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER (MPN):
If you have any queries, please contact us via eBay message. We usually respond within 24 HOURS on weekdays.
We accept payment by any of the following methods: PAYPAL
Please pay as soon as possible after winning an auction, as that will allow us to post your item to you sooner
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders!
We ship within 1-2 BUSINESS DAYs of payment, usually sooner.
We use a selection of shipping services such as UPS, FEDEX, USPS etc.
We only ship to the lower 48 states, NO APO/FPO ADDRESSES AND PO BOXES allowed.
Local pickups and combined shipping options are not provided at this time.
Customer satisfaction is very important to us.
If you have any problem with your order, please contact us and we will do our best to make you satisfied.
You can return a product for up to 30 DAYS from the date you purchased it.
Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging.
Please contact us through eBay message for the return instructions.
99.4% of buyers gave this seller positive feedback.