Current price $1.00
Buy It Now price
Listing type Chinese
Location Gatlinburg, Tennessee 377** US
Quantity sold 0
Quantity available 1
Seller buyandselltimesharescom (279)
Seller rating 100% positive feedback
Property Address 414 Historic Nature Trail
Number Of Bedrooms 2
Seller State Of Residence Montana
Maintenance Fees (dollars) 743
Number Of Bathrooms 2
Zip/Postal Code 37738
Week Of The Year 1-23, 44-52
Resort Name Gatlinburg Town Square
Another Great Vacation Ownership available from Buy and Sell Timeshares
Name of Resort:
Gatlinburg Town Square
BUYER’S FIRST YEAR OF USAGE:
2022 – FREE CLOSING
FIXED UNIT: 513 2 BEDROOM, 2 BATH, SLEEP 6, LOCK OFF, FULL KITCHEN
FLOAT WEEK#1-23, 44-52 FRIDAY CHECK IN
ESTIMATED MAINTENANCE FEES & TAXES:
$743.00 DUE ANNUALLY JANUARY 1ST
RESORT CLOSINGS, INC. ESCROW, DOC PREP, & CLOSING:
$475 – PAID BY SELLER
COUNTY RECORDING FEE:
$40 – PAID BY SELLER
2020-2021 MAINTENANCE FEES:
$0 - PAID BY SELLER
BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE 2022 MAINTENANCE FEES.
RESORT TRANSFER FEE:
$100 – PAID BY SELLER
TOTAL DUE AT END OF AUCTION:
JUST HIGH BID
PLEASE REVIEW RESORT DETAILS AND PICTURES BELOW THIS SECTION
STEPS TO COMPLETE PURCHASE AS HIGH BIDDER:
1. Provide us with your names, address, phone, and email via eBay messages within 3 days of auction close.
2. Upon receipt of your information we will email your purchase agreement and escrow documents through Adobe Sign so you can electronically sign the purchase documents.
3. An invoice will be sent from RESORT CLOSINGS NOTICE with a link to pay your invoice securely via credit card.
4. Your closing agent at Resort Closings will email you a welcome letter upon receipt of your signed purchase documents and your payment.
5. Your closing agent will outline the next steps to complete the purchase. Please see Terms and Conditions below regarding additional steps or documents required for purchase.
Gatlinburg Town Square
414 Historic Nature Trail,
Gatlinburg, TN 37738
Nestled in the midst of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, you’ll find resort living in an area so vividly beautiful, walking through it is akin to moving through a painting. Gatlinburg Town Square and Town Village are ideally situated in the heart of Gatlinburg Tennessee, within easy walking distance to downtown and all the entertainment, shopping and nightlife only the Smokies could offer. Discover nature’s gallery of mountain trails, pristine waterfalls and breathtaking mountain vistas, all on display and timelessly preserved for your family’s enjoyment in The Great Smoky Mountains National Park, located less than a mile away. Whether you want to bask in the tranquility of the mountains, or discover the adventures that await within them, you are sure to find something to fit your vacation needs.
As soon as you arrive at the resort, you’ll find yourself adjusting to ‘mountain time’ as you gaze upon a three-story waterfall cascading down the stone tower beckoning you inside where you will be greeted by a resort team exuding the Southern hospitality for which this region is world famous. Let the vacation begin by lounging in front of your private fireplace or by grilling alongside our spring-fed creek. Here, you can indulge in the many attractions, such as in an aerial tram ride 2,675 feet above the city, and immerse yourself in the beauty of the Great Smoky Mountains.
· Walking Distance to Downtown Gatlinburg (5 Blocks)
· Less Than a Mile From the Smoky Mountains National Park
· One Outdoor Pool and an Outdoor Hot Tub
· Indoor Pool
· Children’s Pool
· Fitness Center
· Full-time Concierge
· BBQ Facilities Along Creek
· On Site Laundry
· Convenience of Covered Parking
· Playground Area
· Basketball Court
· Concierges & Organized Activities
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU WIN? HOW DO I PAY?
STEPS TO COMPLETE PURCHASE AS HIGH BIDDER:
1. PROVIDE US WITH YOUR NAMES, ADDRESS, PHONE, AND EMAIL VIA EBAY MESSAGES WITHIN 3 DAYS OF AUCTION CLOSE.
2. UPON RECEIPT OF YOUR INFORMATION WE WILL EMAIL YOUR PURCHASE AGREEMENT AND ESCROW DOCUMENTS THROUGH ADOBE SIGN SO YOU CAN ELECTRONICALLY SIGN THE PURCHASE DOCUMENTS.
3. AN INVOICE WILL BE SENT FROM RESORT CLOSINGS NOTICE WITH A LINK TO PAY YOUR INVOICE SECURELY VIA CREDIT CARD.
4. YOUR CLOSING AGENT AT RESORT CLOSINGS WILL EMAIL YOU A WELCOME LETTER UPON RECEIPT OF YOUR SIGNED PURCHASE DOCUMENTS AND YOUR PAYMENT.
5. YOUR CLOSING AGENT WILL OUTLINE THE NEXT STEPS TO COMPLETE THE PURCHASE. PLEASE SEE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW REGARDING ADDITIONAL STEPS OR DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR PURCHASE.
WHO IS HANDLING THE CLOSING? WHO SHOULD I CONTACT FOR UPDATES?
Resort Closings, Inc. out of Bozeman, Montana is handling the escrow and closing process.
The average closing time (receipt of funds/paperwork to final documents sent to the resort) is 4-6 weeks. Some resorts require ROFR which can delay the closing 15-30 days. If the buyer purchases Title Insurance (when available) it will increase closing time 3-4 weeks, on average. Some resorts and locations may have other closing processes that make the closing time longer. Please email me if you have any questions regarding closing, or if you would like copies of the escrow documents.
We guarantee clear title to every ownership we sell. And we strive to provide 100% accurate descriptions of the ownership in our listings. If there is an error in the listing please let us know.
HOW DO I KNOW MY PAYMENT IS SECURE? HOW DO I KNOW THIS IS LEGITIMATE?
All funds are received and held by Resort Closings, Inc., a licensed, bonded, and insured escrow company out of Bozeman Montana. Resort Closings accepts secure payments online through its credit card payment portal. There is no reason to give your credit card information over the phone or via email.
You can see from our rating on ebay we have been at this for many years. You can also look up the BBB and Trust Pilot ratings for both Resort Closings and Timeshare Specialists (J & J Timeshares’ parent company) by searching online.
Payment must be received within 5 days of receiving the purchase agreement and escrow documents for signature. A non paying bidder dispute will be filed only after 5 days of not receiving payment or your information to draft the purchase documents.
AUCTION AND FEEDBACK POLICIES
• By placing a bid on this item, means that you have agreed on Terms and Conditions listed and intend to complete the sale.
• We reserve the right to end an auction early.
• We reserve the right to cancel bids and end our auction at anytime.
• Failure to read this material does not dismiss your responsibility.
• We do value our customers and want you to be satisfied.
• If you are not happy for some reason, please email us before leaving negative feedback.
• We are reasonable and will work hard to resolve issues fairly.
• Most issues can be resolved without having to leave negative remarks for each other.
• Positive Feedback Will Be Left Upon Receiving Feedback from Buyer.
FILE NUMBER: 65194
**PLEASE NOTE** Please feel free to email us for any questions before bidding. Please DO NOT PLACE A BID if you CANNOT accept our terms. Good Luck and Happy Bidding! Thank you.
100% of buyers gave this seller positive feedback.