Gemstone Genuine Natural Jadeite Beautiful Icy Green JADE Ruyi Pendant #P052
Current price $250.00
Listing type Fixed Price Item
Location New York, New York 10002 US
Quantity sold 0
Quantity available 1
Seller mj23ny (1564)
Seller rating 100% positive feedback
Gemstone 100% Natural Grade "A" Untreated Icy Green Jadeite JADE Ruyi Pendant * 42x30x6mm * #P052
★★ 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED ★★ _** __US, NEW YORK SELLER **_
1. 100% NATURAL A GRADE
2. 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEED
3. 100% LOWEST PRICES ON ALL PRODUCTS
Attention to all buyers: It's important to choosing the right bangle size for you, read our description & view all photos carefully before place bid .:
Genuine Natural Grade <A> Icy Green JADE Jadeite Ruyi Pendant
- OUR BANGLES OR PRODUCTS ARE GENUINE UNTREATED GRADE 'A'. IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH YOUR PURCHASE, WE OFFER A 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE.
- Jade is an ornamental stone. Jade is actually the gemstone name for two different mineral forms, Jadeite and Nephrite. Both types of Jade are tough, since they consist of dense, close-grained, matted aggregates, but they differ from one another in their chemical composition and colors. Nephrite ranges mainly from mid to dark green or grey-green, but it can also be white, yellowish or reddish. Rarer, and somewhat tougher, Jadeite displays hues which include green, but also white or pink, and reds, blacks, browns and violets. In both minerals, the way the color is distributed varies a great deal. Only in the very finest Jade is the color evenly distributed. Both Nephrite and Jadeite often have veins, blemishes and streaks running through them, though these may not always be regarded as flaws. On the contrary, some of these patterns are considered particularly valuable. So if a jade bangle has slightly light inner stone veins or lines, they are not cracked, not fracture. They are from the original stone. These are part of natural jade bangle or stone and not considered to be defects. If your jade is "perfect", it might be an artificial or constructed jade, not a genuine jade. Jade or a Jade bangle no flaws is very expensive, and no jade is absolutely perfect.
Please see pictures. 100% guaranteed natural in color. _Untreated_
42 x 30 x 6mm
Please see pictures.
A GRADE, excellent condition, 100% handmade.
1 piece - the unique item, sometime color may vary slightly due to the color calibration of each individual monitor, but you will received the EXACT jade as displayed in the photos.
_Don't miss out! Get it before it's gone._
We accept through PayPal payment only. If this item is being mailed to an address in New York, then sales tax of 8.875% must be added to the payment.
Shipping and Handling fee
FREE shipping fee. USPS Mail with Delivery Confirmation.
In the first 14 days money refunded it not as described and buyer pays return shipping. Payment expected with 3 days.
Thank you very much for your purchase and choice. If you received the items are satisfied. Please give us a positive feedback. We will be happy for your feedback, it's very important to us. If you receive the items feels unsatisfied. Please don't make the negative or neutral feed back for us. Please email to tell us. We can reply you in 24 hours. We are honest. Thanks a lot.
**If you get a chance please visit my store, MJ Jewelry and Coin Store, for other great Buy It Now items, and we will be continually listing new items all the time. Please add us to your favorite sellers list and don't forget to check out our other listings!
- For thousands of years, Jade has been the most sought-after jewel in the orient. In China, people treasure it more than any other gem. There is a Chinese saying that everything has a price, but jade is priceless. Jade has been fashioned into tools and ornaments since the earliest periods of Chinese history. The Chinese believed that jade was the Stone of Heaven and that anything made of it was imbued with special powers to protect against evil. There are legends and mysterious stories about how jade lead the mortal to become immortal, the poor to become rich and how it saved a person from disaster
Grades of Jade?
Buy high-quality Jadeite. Some will buy precious stone as an investment, for example, diamond. Jadeite jade is proved to be more profitable in these years. The price of jade rises about 100% to 50% per year. But only those all natural jadeite can be looked as estate, which is called A type (or grade A) jade.
Seek type A-grade jade. There are three grades of jade. Jade is graded as A, B, or C to identify the type of treatment used on the jade. It does not refer to the quality. A-GRADE JADE IS IN ITS NATURAL, UNTREATED STATE. THE COLOR IS CONSIDERED NATURAL BECAUSE THE STONE HASN'T UNDERGONE ANY ARTIFICIAL TREATMENTS. This type of jadeite jade can be bought as a real precious stone or investment. B-grade jade is natural jade that has been treated with a polymer. C-grade jade is natural jade that has been treated with a color enhancer.
Please note that we do not trade in treated jade jewelry of any kind, our bangles or products are genuine untreated Grade 'A'.
Some experienced craftsmen and traders can examine jadeite jade with naked eyes, by its color and luster. To consumers, the best way to judge a piece of jadeite jade is to ask for an identification certificate by a testing centre.
How to Keep a Jade's Color
Jade is a very delicate stone that is susceptible to corrosion from chemicals and wear, both of which will contribute to the color dulling over time. You must take care of jade jewelry to keep its color bright. Be careful to never drop or bump a jade stone as it could crack, which diminishes the brilliance and value. Unlike other stones, jade requires moisture to maintain its luster. There are several steps you can take to maintain jade.
01. Move the jade stone out of direct sunlight. Sunlight dries up moisture in the stone and causes it to form fine cracks. Cracks can also appear inside the stone and eventually these cracks rise to the surface. Store the jade in a box or case.
02. Dust the jade stone at least once a week with a clean, lint-free cloth. Dusting maintains the integrity of the stone.
03. Remove dirt and grime from the stone. Pour a cup of warm water and three drops of dishwashing soap into a bowl. Place the jade stone in the bowl and wash it with a soft bristle brush. Dry the jade with a clean lint-free towel.
04. Wipe the surface of the jade stone with a wet lint-free cloth and allow it to air dry. Jade requires some moisture to maintain its brilliance.
05. Keep the jade jewelry away from perfume, perspiration or other chemicals on or off your body. These chemicals can corrode the stone.
** If you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact us on eBay. We try out best to promptly reply to all email inquires within 48 hours. GOOD LUCK AND GOOD BIDDING. THANK YOU FOR LOOKING!
How can I find my bangle size?
Finding a right size of bangle for you. Hand size bangle size you should wear (inner diameter).
Inner Diameter of Bangle
58 - 62 mm
48 - 50 mm
62 - 66 mm
50 - 52 mm
66 - 70 mm
52 - 54 mm
70 - 74 mm
54 - 56 mm
74 - 78 mm
56 - 58 mm
78 - 82 mm
58 - 61mm
82 mm and above
61 mm and above
Size Inner Diameter of Bangle
49 - 52 mm
53 - 55 mm
56 - 58 mm
59 - 61 mm
62 - 65 mm
Extra Extra Large
66 mm and above
Tips: Usually there's friction between one's hand and the Bangle, so if you can't wear the bangle, please apply a little soap on your hand, then please try again, you will find it will be easier to wear.
>> MORE CHOICES FOR JADE JADEITE PENDANT, PLEASE CLICK HERE TO VIEW OTHER AUCTION!!
** Please Note: All photos are taken under fluorescent light or natural daylight without any Photoshop colors enhance. We tried our best to take photos from the actual object, sometimes the camera, different lighting and angle, optical fiber, monitor various reason still may form the picture and the actual object chromatic aberration. Jade color also may look different depends on the actual lighting and angles viewing the object.
100% of buyers gave this seller positive feedback.