Grand Crowne Resort Timeshare Branson Missouri Interval International points
Current price $1.00
Listing type Chinese
Location Branson, Missouri 656** US
Quantity sold 0
Quantity available 1
Seller buyandselltimesharescom (305)
Seller rating 96.4% positive feedback
Property Address 300 Golf View Dr,
Number Of Bedrooms 1
Seller State Of Residence Montana
Maintenance Fees (dollars) 479
Number Of Bathrooms 1
Zip/Postal Code 65616
Week Of The Year 10-52
Square Footage 537
Resort Name Grand Crowne Resort
Another Great Vacation Ownership available from Buy & Sell Timeshares
Name of Resort:
Grand Crowne Resort
BUYER’S FIRST YEAR OF USAGE:
2021 – FREE CLOSING & USAGE
FLOAT UNIT: 1 BEDROOM, 1 BATH, SLEEPS 4, FULL KITCHEN
FLOAT WEEK: 10-52 SATURDAY CHECK IN
68,500 INTERVAL INTERNATIONAL POINTS
POINTS AVAILABLE TO USE THIS YEAR
ESTIMATED MAINTENANCE FEES & TAXES:
$479.00- DUE ANNUALLY JANUARY 1ST
PERPETUAL DEED (WEEK#20 UNIT#07-204A)
RESORT CLOSINGS, INC. ESCROW, DOC PREP, & CLOSING:
$475 – PAID BY SELLER
COUNTY RECORDING FEE:
$45 – PAID BY SELLER
2021 PAID MAINTENANCE FEES:
PAID BY SELLER
RESORT TRANSFER FEE:
$185 - PAID BY SELLER
TOTAL DUE AT END OF AUCTION:
HIGH BID + II ENROLLMENT FEE
INTERVAL INTERNATIONAL ENROLLMENT FEE IS $99 (PAID BY BUYER)
PLEASE REVIEW RESORT DETAILS AND PICTURES BELOW THIS SECTION
STEPS TO COMPLETE PURCHASE AS HIGH BIDDER:
1. Provide us with your names, address, phone, and email via eBay messages within 3 days of auction close.
2. Upon receipt of your information we will email your purchase agreement and escrow documents through Adobe Sign so you can electronically sign the purchase documents.
3. An invoice will be sent from RESORT CLOSINGS NOTICE with a link to pay your invoice securely via credit card.
4. Your closing agent at Resort Closings will email you a welcome letter upon receipt of your signed purchase documents and your payment.
5. Your closing agent will outline the next steps to complete the purchase. Please see Terms and Conditions below regarding additional steps or documents required for purchase.
Grand Crowne Resort
300 Golf View Dr,
Branson, MO 65616
Highly considered one of Branson’s top family resorts, Grand Crowne is perched atop a spectacular Ozarks mountainside, overlooking a beautiful golf course with endless views of the Branson skyline. These modern condominium units are conveniently located just south of Branson’s famous entertainment district, so family fun is never too far away. Grand Crowne offers 1-3 bedroom floor plans complete with everything you need for a four-star getaway: wireless internet, jetted-tubs, private balconies, private baths, fully-furnished kitchens, comfortable rooms, washer/dryers, and numerous resort amenities.
Grand Crowne Resort is located in the heart of Branson, minutes from the area’s best attractions. Once you get settled in your condo, change into swimsuits, grab goggles and dive sticks and head for the indoor pool. Swim a few laps or play a family game of Sharks and Minnows. When the little ones get hungry, take advantage of the BBQ grills for a family cookout. Let the kids carry hot dogs, burgers and side-dishes while the grownups handle the condiments, plates and utensils. After lunch, stop by the tennis courts (located above the pool) and get in touch with your inner athlete. Drop the kids off in the arcade-style game room and get in some cardio at the fitness center. After your workout, take the kids to the children’s playground and let them run off their excess energy (just in time for their afternoon nap).
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU WIN? HOW DO I PAY?
STEPS TO COMPLETE PURCHASE AS HIGH BIDDER:
1. PROVIDE US WITH YOUR NAMES, ADDRESS, PHONE, AND EMAIL VIA EBAY MESSAGES WITHIN 3 DAYS OF AUCTION CLOSE.
2. UPON RECEIPT OF YOUR INFORMATION WE WILL EMAIL YOUR PURCHASE AGREEMENT AND ESCROW DOCUMENTS THROUGH ADOBE SIGN SO YOU CAN ELECTRONICALLY SIGN THE PURCHASE DOCUMENTS.
3. AN INVOICE WILL BE SENT FROM RESORT CLOSINGS NOTICE WITH A LINK TO PAY YOUR INVOICE SECURELY VIA CREDIT CARD.
4. YOUR CLOSING AGENT AT RESORT CLOSINGS WILL EMAIL YOU A WELCOME LETTER UPON RECEIPT OF YOUR SIGNED PURCHASE DOCUMENTS AND YOUR PAYMENT.
5. YOUR CLOSING AGENT WILL OUTLINE THE NEXT STEPS TO COMPLETE THE PURCHASE. PLEASE SEE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW REGARDING ADDITIONAL STEPS OR DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR PURCHASE.
WHO IS HANDLING THE CLOSING? WHO SHOULD I CONTACT FOR UPDATES?
Resort Closings, Inc. out of Bozeman, Montana is handling the escrow and closing process.
The average closing time (receipt of funds/paperwork to final documents sent to the resort) is 4-6 weeks. Some resorts require ROFR which can delay the closing 15-30 days. If the buyer purchases Title Insurance (when available) it will increase closing time 3-4 weeks, on average. Some resorts and locations may have other closing processes that make the closing time longer. Please email me if you have any questions regarding closing, or if you would like copies of the escrow documents.
We guarantee clear title to every ownership we sell. And we strive to provide 100% accurate descriptions of the ownership in our listings. If there is an error in the listing please let us know.
HOW DO I KNOW MY PAYMENT IS SECURE? HOW DO I KNOW THIS IS LEGITIMATE?
All funds are received and held by Resort Closings, Inc., a licensed, bonded, and insured escrow company out of Bozeman Montana. Resort Closings accepts secure payments online through its credit card payment portal. There is no reason to give your credit card information over the phone or via email.
You can see from our rating on ebay we have been at this for many years. You can also look up the BBB and Trust Pilot ratings for both Resort Closings and Timeshare Specialists (J & J Timeshares’ parent company) by searching online.
Payment must be received within 5 days of receiving the purchase agreement and escrow documents for signature. A non paying bidder dispute will be filed only after 5 days of not receiving payment or your information to draft the purchase documents.
AUCTION AND FEEDBACK POLICIES
• By placing a bid on this item, means that you have agreed on Terms and Conditions listed and intend to complete the sale.
• We reserve the right to end an auction early.
• We reserve the right to cancel bids and end our auction at anytime.
• Failure to read this material does not dismiss your responsibility.
• We do value our customers and want you to be satisfied.
• If you are not happy for some reason, please email us before leaving negative feedback.
• We are reasonable and will work hard to resolve issues fairly.
• Most issues can be resolved without having to leave negative remarks for each other.
• Positive Feedback Will Be Left Upon Receiving Feedback from Buyer.
FILE NUMBER: 66477
**PLEASE NOTE** Please feel free to email us for any questions before bidding. Please DO NOT PLACE A BID.
96.4% of buyers gave this seller positive feedback.