Current price $1.00
Listing type Chinese
Location Daytona Beach, Florida 321** US
Quantity sold 0
Quantity available 1
Seller buyandselltimesharescom (284)
Seller rating 100% positive feedback
Property Address 2424 N Atlantic Ave
Number Of Bedrooms o
Seller State Of Residence Montana
Maintenance Fees (dollars) 897
Number Of Bathrooms 1
Zip/Postal Code 32118
Week Of The Year float
City Daytona Beach
Resort Name Grand Seas Resort
Another Great Vacation Ownership available from Buy & Sell Timeshares__
Name of Resort:
Grand Seas Resort
BUYER’S FIRST YEAR OF USAGE:
2021 – FREE CLOSING & USAGE
FLOAT UNIT STUDIO 1 BATH, SLEEPS 2, PARTIAL KITCHEN
FLOAT WEEK# 1-5, 8, 10-25, 27-41, 43-46 & 48-50
SATURDAY CHECK IN
ESTIMATED MAINTENANCE FEES & TAXES:
$897.00 DUE BIENNIALLY JANUARY 1ST
Property Tax: Included in maintenance fees
PERPETUAL DEED WEEK# 31 UNIT# 6028
RESORT CLOSINGS, INC. ESCROW, DOC PREP, & CLOSING:
$475 – PAID BY SELLER
COUNTY RECORDING FEE:
$50 – PAID BY SELLER
2021 MAINTENANCE FEES
PAID BY SELLER
RESORT TRANSFER FEE:
$125 – PAID BY SELLER
TOTAL DUE AT END OF AUCTION:
JUST HIGH BID
PLEASE REVIEW RESORT DETAILS AND PICTURES BELOW THIS SECTION
STEPS TO COMPLETE PURCHASE AS HIGH BIDDER:
1. Provide us with your names, address, phone, and email via eBay messages within 3 days of auction close.
2. Upon receipt of your information we will email your purchase agreement and escrow documents through Adobe Sign so you can electronically sign the purchase documents.
3. An invoice will be sent from RESORT CLOSINGS NOTICE with a link to pay your invoice securely via credit card.
4. Your closing agent at Resort Closings will email you a welcome letter upon receipt of your signed purchase documents and your payment.
5. Your closing agent will outline the next steps to complete the purchase. Please see Terms and Conditions below regarding additional steps or documents required for purchase.
GRAND SEAS RESORT
2424 N Atlantic Ave.
Daytona Beach, FL 32118
Load up the car and drive directly onto Daytona Beach to enjoy everything for which the Florida Atlantic coast is famous – sun, sand and great waves. From sunrise to sunset, the entire family can enjoy all the activities Grand Seas has to offer including a kiddie pool and playground, mini-golf, fitness center, two outdoor pools, and one indoor heated swimming pool.
Overlooking 812 feet of the “World’s Most Famous Beach,” Grand Seas offers vacationers a beachfront destination resort located just minutes from the Daytona International Speedway and Ocean Walk Village. Enjoy the convenience of the nearby eateries, shops, and entertainment options in this beach town for all ages. Your Florida beach getaway to Grand Seas offers an array of comfortable floorplans to provide the backdrop for memorable and relaxing moments in your home away from home. Experience all the excitement of Daytona Beach including Bike Week and Race Weeks or simply kick back and relax in the comfort of this beachfront condominium-style resort.
· Complimentary WIFI Internet access
· Air Condition
· Alarm Clock
· Bath Tub
· Cable TV
· Hairdryer In Room
· Iron & Ironing Board** · Kitchen
· Sitting Area
· Sofa Bed
· Telephone w/ Free Local Calls
· Complimentary Cribs* · Patio*** · *Limited Availability, please call to confirm. **Available upon Request
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU WIN? HOW DO I PAY?
STEPS TO COMPLETE PURCHASE AS HIGH BIDDER:
1. PROVIDE US WITH YOUR NAMES, ADDRESS, PHONE, AND EMAIL VIA EBAY MESSAGES WITHIN 3 DAYS OF AUCTION CLOSE.
2. UPON RECEIPT OF YOUR INFORMATION WE WILL EMAIL YOUR PURCHASE AGREEMENT AND ESCROW DOCUMENTS THROUGH ADOBE SIGN SO YOU CAN ELECTRONICALLY SIGN THE PURCHASE DOCUMENTS.
3. AN INVOICE WILL BE SENT FROM RESORT CLOSINGS NOTICE WITH A LINK TO PAY YOUR INVOICE SECURELY VIA CREDIT CARD.
4. YOUR CLOSING AGENT AT RESORT CLOSINGS WILL EMAIL YOU A WELCOME LETTER UPON RECEIPT OF YOUR SIGNED PURCHASE DOCUMENTS AND YOUR PAYMENT.
5. YOUR CLOSING AGENT WILL OUTLINE THE NEXT STEPS TO COMPLETE THE PURCHASE. PLEASE SEE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW REGARDING ADDITIONAL STEPS OR DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR PURCHASE.
WHO IS HANDLING THE CLOSING? WHO SHOULD I CONTACT FOR UPDATES?
Resort Closings, Inc. out of Bozeman, Montana is handling the escrow and closing process.
The average closing time (receipt of funds/paperwork to final documents sent to the resort) is 4-6 weeks. Some resorts require ROFR which can delay the closing 15-30 days. If the buyer purchases Title Insurance (when available) it will increase closing time 3-4 weeks, on average. Some resorts and locations may have other closing processes that make the closing time longer. Please email me if you have any questions regarding closing, or if you would like copies of the escrow documents.
We guarantee clear title to every ownership we sell. And we strive to provide 100% accurate descriptions of the ownership in our listings. If there is an error in the listing please let us know.
HOW DO I KNOW MY PAYMENT IS SECURE? HOW DO I KNOW THIS IS LEGITIMATE?
All funds are received and held by Resort Closings, Inc., a licensed, bonded, and insured escrow company out of Bozeman Montana. Resort Closings accepts secure payments online through its credit card payment portal. There is no reason to give your credit card information over the phone or via email.
You can see from our rating on ebay we have been at this for many years. You can also look up the BBB and Trust Pilot ratings for both Resort Closings and Timeshare Specialists (J & J Timeshares’ parent company) by searching online.
Payment must be received within 5 days of receiving the purchase agreement and escrow documents for signature. A non paying bidder dispute will be filed only after 5 days of not receiving payment or your information to draft the purchase documents.
AUCTION AND FEEDBACK POLICIES
• By placing a bid on this item, means that you have agreed on Terms and Conditions listed and intend to complete the sale.
• We reserve the right to end an auction early.
• We reserve the right to cancel bids and end our auction at anytime.
• Failure to read this material does not dismiss your responsibility.
• We do value our customers and want you to be satisfied.
• If you are not happy for some reason, please email us before leaving negative feedback.
• We are reasonable and will work hard to resolve issues fairly.
• Most issues can be resolved without having to leave negative remarks for each other.
• Positive Feedback Will Be Left Upon Receiving Feedback from Buyer.
FILE NUMBER: 65584
**PLEASE NOTE** Please feel free to email us for any questions before bidding. Please DO NOT PLACE A BID if you CANNOT accept our terms. Good Luck and Happy Bidding! Thank you.
100% of buyers gave this seller positive feedback.