Heat Transfer Paper for Dark Fabric Inkjet Transfer Paper for t-Shirts Pack 10
Current price $12.06
Listing type Fixed Price Item
Location US US
Quantity sold 0
Quantity available 1
Seller great.bargains (2671)
Seller rating 99.1% positive feedback
MPN Does not apply
Model Does not apply
EAN Does not apply
HEAT TRANSFER PAPER FOR DARK FABRIC, INKJET TRANSFER PAPER FOR T-SHIRTS, CUSTOMER PACK 10 SHEETS, BY UNEWPRINT (8.3"11.7")
* Personalize your T-shirts, hats, aprons and even bags
* Can be cut manually or cut by small cutting plotter
* Compatible with Inkjet Printer and pigment Ink . Support heat press machine and basic iron, but it would stand up against washes better if you use a press
* Transfer effect will vary depending on ink quality, temperature setting,transfer time and paper,if need technical support, pls contact us
Products description: Dark-colored inkjet transfer paper is suitable for transferring images onto dark-colored cotton or cotton-mixed fabrics. It is printed with common color inkjet printers using water-based ink. The pattern transferred onto the products are of high quality, and are sharp, detailed, colorful, and has a good fastness to washing. How to Use: 1.Printing -Printer setup. Recommend to select “Photo Quality Inkjet Paper” mode for satisfactory printing results. -Print the wishful image onto the transfer paper. Then leave it to dry for about 10 minutes. -Cut out the image, leaving a narrow margin of 5 mm around the pattern edges. 2.Transferring -Preheat the heat press machine and set the recommended transfer temperature to 170-180℃. -Peel off the base paper from the printed coating, and the coating would remain as a film-like material. -Place the image coating on the textile, printed (image) side facing up(To avoid the heat transfer paper curling in the high-temperature heating plate, it’s better to preheat the printed paper with a hair dryer.). -Put the isolation paper on the image, the glossy side facing down. -Transfer for 15-30 seconds, then remove the textile from machine, peel the isolation paper after cooled. 3.Washing -It’s best not to wash the textile in 24 hours after transferring. -Washing the textile in cold or 30-40℃ water. Do not wash with strongly alkaline detergents, and no bleach. Avoid rubbing the transferred pattern when hand washing. -Do not wring. Line dry in shade recommended. -Don’t dry-clean.
* We offer FREE shipping on all orders!
* We ship within Three business days of payment, usually sooner.
* We use a selection of shipping services such as UPS, FedEx, USPS etc.
* We only ship to the lower 48 states, no APO/FPO addresses or PO Boxes allowed.
* Local pickups and combined shipping options are not provided at this time.
* You can return a product for up to 30 days from the date you purchased it.
* Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging. Please keep the receipt.
We accept payment by any of the following methods:
Please pay as soon as possible after winning an auction, as that will allow us to post your item to you sooner!
Customer satisfaction is very important to us.
If you have any problem with your order, please contact us and we will do our best to make you satisfied.
If you have any queries, please contact us via ebay. We usually respond within 24 hours on weekdays.
Please visit our eBay store to check out other items for sale!
Thank you for shopping at our store.
99.1% of buyers gave this seller positive feedback.