Current price $22.80
Listing type Fixed Price Item
Location Phoenix, AZ US
Quantity sold 0
Quantity available 1
Seller joz254 (1202)
Seller rating 96.9% positive feedback
Size Twin Blister
MPN Does not apply
Model Does not apply
EAN Does not apply
UPC Does not apply
HELLA 9003 2.0TB HIGH PERFORMANCE BULB, 12V, 60/55W, 2 PACK
HELLA is a global, family-owned company listed on the stock exchange that employs some 38,000 members of staff at over 125 locations in some 35 countries. The HELLA Group develops and manufactures lighting and electronic components and systems for the automotive industry, and also has one of the largest trade organizations for automotive parts, accessories, diagnosis and services within Europe. With almost 7,000 people working in research and development, HELLA is one of the most important innovation drivers on the market. HELLA has achieved sales of around 7 billion Euros in fiscal year 2017/2018. In addition, the HELLA Group is one of the top 40 automotive parts suppliers in the world and one of the 100 largest German industrial companies. Integrating security, reliability and precision workmanship HELLA is a tradition that continues for more than 100 years ago. HELLA is a reliable partner you can trust! Please read your vehicle manufacture’s manual when replacing a bulb and follow the instructions.
* Up to 100% more light output than standard bulbs which provides you the best lighting performance, giving performance-oriented drivers additional safety time and comfort on the road.
* Original equipment quality bulbs you can trust from a global leader in automotive lighting technologies for more than 100 years
* HELLA bulbs guarantee best functionality, optimum fit and long lasting customer satisfaction
* All bulbs are produced under HELLA's stringent testing requirements, you know this is a brand that can be trusted. High Performance 2.0 bulbs have been re-engineered to produce a brighter, whiter light which allows the driver to see more contrast in objects in the road, increasing safety and reaction time.
* HELLA recommends that you always replace in pairs to ensure symmetric light beam from both bulbs on the road as head lights will dim over time
* Meets global standard (ECE R37 & DOT/SAE and INMETRO regulation) - Please check your local regulations
* 2 Bulbs - Twin Blister Packaging
96.9% of buyers gave this seller positive feedback.