5,000 HGVC Points - Parc Soleil - Orlando Florida 5,000 Hilton Points
Current price $411.00
Listing type Chinese
Location Orlando, Florida 328** US
Quantity sold 1
Quantity available 1
Seller buyandselltimesharescom (274)
Seller rating 100% positive feedback
Property Address 11272 Desforges Ave
Number Of Bedrooms 2
Seller State Of Residence Montana
Maintenance Fees (dollars) 1440
Number Of Bathrooms 2
Zip/Postal Code 32836
Demand Color Code Red - High
Week Of The Year Parc Soleil
ANOTHER GREAT VACATION OWNERSHIP AVAILABLE FROM BUY AND SELL TIMESHARES
Name of Resort:
HGVC Hilton Points Parc Soleil
BUYER’S FIRST YEAR OF USAGE:
ANNUAL - FREE USAGE & CLOSING
5,000 HGVC POINTS, JANUARY RENEWAL
5,000 POINTS AVAILABLE TO USE IN 2020
Two Bedroom Gold Season
ESTIMATED MAINTENANCE FEES & TAXES:
$1,440.89 Due Annually January 1st
HGV Club Dues: $182.00 (If not already an owner) - due annually
Deeded perpetual ownership
RESORT CLOSINGS, INC. ESCROW, DOC PREP, & CLOSING:
$475 – PAID BY SELLER
COUNTY RECORDING FEE:
$25 – PAID BY SELLER
2020 MAINTENANCE FEES:
$0 – PAID BY SELLER
BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE 2021 MAINTENANCE FEES.
RESORT TRANSFER FEE:
$461 – PAID BY SELLER
$609 CLUB ACTIVATION FEE WILL BE INVOICED TO THE BUYER UPON CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP.
TOTAL DUE AT END OF AUCTION:
JUST HIGH BID
PLEASE REVIEW RESORT DETAILS AND PICTURES BELOW THIS SECTION
STEPS TO COMPLETE PURCHASE AS HIGH BIDDER:
1. Provide us with your names, address, phone, and email via eBay messages within 3 days of auction close.
2. Upon receipt of your information we will email your purchase agreement and escrow documents through Adobe Sign so you can electronically sign the purchase documents.
3. An invoice will be sent from RESORT CLOSINGS NOTICE with a link to pay your invoice securely via credit card.
4. Your closing agent at Resort Closings will email you a welcome letter upon receipt of your signed purchase documents and your payment.
5. Your closing agent will outline the next steps to complete the purchase. Please see Terms and Conditions below regarding additional steps or documents required for purchase.
Hilton Grand Vacations Club Parc Soleil
11272 Desforges Ave,
Orlando, FL 32836
With an unsurpassed setting in the vacation capital of Orlando, this exquisite new property is the most expansive Hilton Grand Vacations Club resort in Florida. The resort is ideally situated on 52 acres of sprawling grounds, centrally located to the most celebrated attractions in the region. The resort features extensive on-site recreational facilities and amenities, tranquil waterfront walking paths and ideal proximity to Orlando's most popular theme parks, golf courses, dining and shopping.
Telephone (All Units)
Kitchen (All Units, Minikitchen/Full)
Air Conditioning (All Units)
Carpet (All Units)
Washer/Dryer (Some Units)
Dishwasher (Some Units)
Microwave (All Units)
Waterskiing (3.0 miles)
Boating (3.0 miles)
Fishing (3.0 miles)
Golf (3.0 miles)
Horseback Riding (15.0 miles)
Live Entertainment (Nearby)
Auto Rental (4.0 miles)
Medical Facility (2.0 miles)
Type of Units
Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Check-in Time: 1600
at SeaWorld International Center
on International Drive - Orlando
at the Flamingo
at the Las Vegas Hilton
on the Las Vegas Strip
at Waikoloa Beach Resort
at Hilton Hawaiian Village
at the Kalia Tower
at South Beach
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU WIN? HOW DO I PAY?
STEPS TO COMPLETE PURCHASE AS HIGH BIDDER:
1. PROVIDE US WITH YOUR NAMES, ADDRESS, PHONE, AND EMAIL VIA EBAY MESSAGES WITHIN 3 DAYS OF AUCTION CLOSE.
2. UPON RECEIPT OF YOUR INFORMATION WE WILL EMAIL YOUR PURCHASE AGREEMENT AND ESCROW DOCUMENTS THROUGH ADOBE SIGN SO YOU CAN ELECTRONICALLY SIGN THE PURCHASE DOCUMENTS.
3. AN INVOICE WILL BE SENT FROM RESORT CLOSINGS NOTICE WITH A LINK TO PAY YOUR INVOICE SECURELY VIA CREDIT CARD.
4. YOUR CLOSING AGENT AT RESORT CLOSINGS WILL EMAIL YOU A WELCOME LETTER UPON RECEIPT OF YOUR SIGNED PURCHASE DOCUMENTS AND YOUR PAYMENT.
5. YOUR CLOSING AGENT WILL OUTLINE THE NEXT STEPS TO COMPLETE THE PURCHASE. PLEASE SEE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW REGARDING ADDITIONAL STEPS OR DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR PURCHASE.
WHO IS HANDLING THE CLOSING? WHO SHOULD I CONTACT FOR UPDATES?
Resort Closings, Inc. out of Bozeman, Montana is handling the escrow and closing process.
The average closing time (receipt of funds/paperwork to final documents sent to the resort) is 4-6 weeks. Some resorts require ROFR which can delay the closing 15-30 days. If the buyer purchases Title Insurance (when available) it will increase closing time 3-4 weeks, on average. Some resorts and locations may have other closing processes that make the closing time longer. Please email me if you have any questions regarding closing, or if you would like copies of the escrow documents.
We guarantee clear title to every ownership we sell. And we strive to provide 100% accurate descriptions of the ownership in our listings. If there is an error in the listing please let us know.
HOW DO I KNOW MY PAYMENT IS SECURE? HOW DO I KNOW THIS IS LEGITIMATE?
All funds are received and held by Resort Closings, Inc., a licensed, bonded, and insured escrow company out of Bozeman Montana. Resort Closings accepts secure payments online through its credit card payment portal. There is no reason to give your credit card information over the phone or via email.
You can see from our rating on ebay we have been at this for many years. You can also look up the BBB and Trust Pilot ratings for both Resort Closings and Timeshare Specialists (J & J Timeshares’ parent company) by searching online.
Payment must be received within 5 days of receiving the purchase agreement and escrow documents for signature. A non paying bidder dispute will be filed only after 5 days of not receiving payment or your information to draft the purchase documents.
AUCTION AND FEEDBACK POLICIES
• By placing a bid on this item, means that you have agreed on Terms and Conditions listed and intend to complete the sale.
• We reserve the right to end an auction early.
• We reserve the right to cancel bids and end our auction at anytime.
• Failure to read this material does not dismiss your responsibility.
• We do value our customers and want you to be satisfied.
• If you are not happy for some reason, please email us before leaving negative feedback.
• We are reasonable and will work hard to resolve issues fairly.
• Most issues can be resolved without having to leave negative remarks for each other.
• Positive Feedback Will Be Left Upon Receiving Feedback from Buyer.
FILE NUMBER: 65235
**PLEASE NOTE** Please feel free to email us for any questions before bidding. Please DO NOT PLACE A BID if you CANNOT accept our terms. Good Luck and Happy Bidding! Thank you.
This product has 98 bids so far. This means it is a very popular and in-demand item.