7000 HGVC POINTS PER YEAR HILTON GRAND VACATIONS ELARA VEGAS TIMESHARE
Current price $6,796.00
Listing type Chinese
Location Miami, Florida 33131 US
Quantity sold 1
Quantity available 1
Seller seans0302 (1725)
Seller rating 100% positive feedback
Seller State Of Residence Florida
City Las Vegas
Maintenance Fees (dollars) 1064
Property Address 80 E Harmon Ave
Zip/Postal Code 89109
Resort Name Hilton Grand Vacations Club Elara
Hilton Grand Vacation Club
LAS VEGAS NEVADA
Elara, a Hilton Grand Vacations Hotel - Center Strip* is your key to front-and-center luxury in Las Vegas! These 52 stories of fine accommodations and amenities are sure to impress, with no expenses spared in the fine kitchens and top-notch entertainment systems in-suite. The resort also features a pool with bar and cabanas to beat them all! What's more, Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino is right next door, and directly from there, guests can access the bountiful Miracle Mile! Hoover Dam, Red Rock and The Grand Canyon round out the list of attractions guests visiting Vegas might want to check out, should they opt to get out of the fast-paced city-- and if they do, they'll find these classics worth it!
This property is subject to First Right of Refusal. Should the resort exercise their FROR then a full refund will be issued to the buyer immediately.
PROPERTY DATA SHEET
FIRST USAGE IS FOR 2020
7000 HGVC POINTS
$887.96 PER YEAR
IF NOT ALREADY AN HGVC OWNER ADDITONAL $176 PER YEAR FOR CLUB DUES
Hilton now charges a $609 buyer new activation fee that the new buyer will be billed directly and responsible for once the transfer is complete
WINNING BID ONLY
2019 MAINTENANCE FEE
PAID BY SELLER
CLOSING COSTS AND TAX
PAID BY SELLER
RESORT TRANSFER FEE
PAID BY SELLER
HILTON HAS THE FIRST RIGHT OF REFUSAL AND IF THEY EXERCISE A FULL REFUND IS ISSUED TO THE BUYER
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
* TITLE OR MEMBERSHIP IS CLEAR AND PAID IN FULL. WE GUARANTEE A FREE AND CLEAR TITLE. YOU MAY OWN IT, SELL IT, RENT IT, OR PASS IT ON TO YOUR HEIRS.
* MAINTENANCE FEES PROVIDED ARE THE MOST RECENT ON FILE AND WE MAKE EVERY EFFORT TO VERIFY THE FIGURES. THE FEES CAN VARY YEAR TO YEAR SO CALL THE RESORT DIRECTLY FOR UP TO THE MINUTE INFORMATION.
We only use Global Resort Transfer for our closings.
* It can take up to 90 BUSINESS days before you receive the deed/membership recorded in your name.
* Once the Deed/Membership is recorded, the transfer title company also handles resort notification for you.
* HIGH BIDDER WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL FEES STARTING IN THE FIRST USAGE YEAR.
* HIGH BIDDER WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ASSESSMENTS.
* WE MAKE NO GUARANTEES THAT WE CAN MAKE RESERVATIONS IN YOUR NAME BEFORE OWNERSHIP TRANSFERS.
FINAL INVOICE AMOUNT INCLUDES:
* The Proper Warranty Deed, Quit Claim Deed, Grant Deed, or Membership transfer to correctly transfer ownership to a name(s) of your choice.
* County and other recording fees are included.
* Resort Transfer Fees are included.
By bidding, you agree to all terms stated in this listing, which again are binding and in compliance with ebay buying and selling guidelines.
When placing your bid, you agree to pay the full purchase price.
Buyer should understand that all transfers involve parties that he title company has no control over (i.e. county courthouse, the actual resort, disaster, etc) and that some transfers may take longer than 90 BUSINESS days due to volume of deed registrations and third party inefficiencies.
There will be no negotiations after the auction ends, and no refunds.
GOOD LUCK We appreciate your business!
What to expect when you win: You will be notified by email that you are the winning bidder and you will also receive an invoice from Global Resort Transfer in a separate email with the total amount due. This email will be sent within 24 hours of the end of auction and you will have 5 days from receipt to return the contract.
We can accept credit card, check, or wire transfers payments
We do not accept Paypal payments.
Once payment is made you will receive an email from the closing company Global Resort Transfer informing you if any other documents are needed from the specific resort you purchased from and a confirmation email from me confirming the contract and payment were received.
Many people ask us how we can afford to sell these properties for such a low price. The answer is simple. With over 50 years experience in the timeshare industry, we have established industry wide relationships with resort developers, banks and attorneys. Our job is to liquidate these properties regardless of the price. Enjoy our selection - we hope to see you back as a repeat customer!
(as per eBay policy you must now contact us through eBay)
Create your brand with Auctiva's
The complete eBay Selling Solution.
Track Page Views With
Auctiva's FREE Counter
This product has 63 bids so far. This means it is a very popular and in-demand item.