Hilton Grand Vacation Club at Plantation Beach Club Indian River Stuart Florida
Current price $2.25
Listing type Chinese
Location Stuart, Florida 349** US
Quantity sold 1
Quantity available 1
Seller buyandselltimesharescom (381)
Seller rating 97.1% positive feedback
Property Address 329 NE Tradewind Ln
Number Of Bedrooms 2
Seller State Of Residence Montana
Maintenance Fees (dollars) 1455
Number Of Bathrooms 2
Zip/Postal Code 34996
Week Of The Year 35-50
Resort Name Plantation Beach Club at Indian River
ANOTHER GREAT VACATION OWNERSHIP FROM BUY & SELL TIMESHARES
Name of Resort:
Hilton Affiliate Resort Plantation Beach Club
BUYER’S FIRST YEAR OF USAGE:
ANNUAL - FREE CLOSING & USAGE
FLOAT UNIT 2 BEDROOM 2 BATH, SLEEPS 4-6, FULL KITCHEN
FLOATING GOLD WEEKS# 35-50
WORTH 8,000 POINTS WHEN ENROLLED INTO THE HILTON POINTS SYSTEM. ENROLLMENT FEE IS $399.
ESTIMATED MAINTENANCE FEES & TAXES:
$1,455.52– DUE ANNUALLY JANUARY 1ST
Property Taxes included in amount above
PERPETUAL DEED WEEK#43 UNIT#210
RESORT CLOSINGS, INC. ESCROW, DOC PREP, & CLOSING:
$475 – PAID BY SELLER
COUNTY RECORDING FEE:
$65 – PAID BY SELLER
2022 MAINTENANCE FEES:
$0 - PAID BY SELLER
BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE 2023 MAINTENANCE FEES.
RESORT TRANSFER FEE:
$535 – PAID BY SELLER
TOTAL DUE AT END OF AUCTION:
PLEASE REVIEW RESORT DETAILS AND PICTURES BELOW THIS SECTION
STEPS TO COMPLETE PURCHASE AS HIGH BIDDER:
1. Provide us with your names, address, phone, and email via eBay messages within 3 days of auction close.
2. Upon receipt of your information we will email your purchase agreement and escrow documents through Adobe Sign so you can electronically sign the purchase documents.
3. An invoice will be sent from RESORT CLOSINGS NOTICE with a link to pay your invoice securely via credit card.
4. Your closing agent at Resort Closings will email you a welcome letter upon receipt of your signed purchase documents and your payment.
5. Your closing agent will outline the next steps to complete the purchase. Please see Terms and Conditions below regarding additional steps or documents required for purchase.
Hilton Grand Vacations Club at Plantation Beach Club
329 NE Tradewind Ln,
Stuart, FL 34996
Live it up from Plantation Beach Club at Indian River Plantation Resort, nestled within the sprawling 200-acre Indian River Plantation along the Atlantic Coast of Hutchinson Island. Turn your ordinary beach getaway up a notch with everything you'd expect from a five-star resort plus swimming, beachcombing, surfing, boating and snorkeling. Splash in the sparkling waves of Jensen Beach. Set off on foot or by bike to explore the natural riches and coastal ecosystem. This barrier island is yours to explore at your leisure.
1- and 2-bedroom villa-style condos with:
* Screened balconies
* Fully equipped kitchens
* Cable TVs and DVD players
* Washers and dryers
* Covered parking
* A heated pool and whirlpool spa
* 13 tennis courts
* 18-hole golf course and aqua driving range
* BBQ grills
* Fitness Center
* Watersport equipment rentals
* Nearby golf courses
_Recommended occupancy: 2 guests in a 1-bedroom condo, 4 guests in a 2-bedroom condo. Maximum occupancy: 4 guests in a 1-bedroom condo, 6 guests in a 2-bedroom condo._
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU WIN? HOW DO I PAY?
STEPS TO COMPLETE PURCHASE AS HIGH BIDDER:
1. PROVIDE US WITH YOUR NAMES, ADDRESS, PHONE, AND EMAIL VIA EBAY MESSAGES WITHIN 3 DAYS OF AUCTION CLOSE.
2. UPON RECEIPT OF YOUR INFORMATION WE WILL EMAIL YOUR PURCHASE AGREEMENT AND ESCROW DOCUMENTS THROUGH ADOBE SIGN SO YOU CAN ELECTRONICALLY SIGN THE PURCHASE DOCUMENTS.
3. AN INVOICE WILL BE SENT FROM RESORT CLOSINGS NOTICE WITH A LINK TO PAY YOUR INVOICE SECURELY VIA CREDIT CARD.
4. YOUR CLOSING AGENT AT RESORT CLOSINGS WILL EMAIL YOU A WELCOME LETTER UPON RECEIPT OF YOUR SIGNED PURCHASE DOCUMENTS AND YOUR PAYMENT.
5. YOUR CLOSING AGENT WILL OUTLINE THE NEXT STEPS TO COMPLETE THE PURCHASE. PLEASE SEE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW REGARDING ADDITIONAL STEPS OR DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR PURCHASE.
WHO IS HANDLING THE CLOSING? WHO SHOULD I CONTACT FOR UPDATES?
Resort Closings, Inc. out of Bozeman, Montana is handling the escrow and closing process.
The average closing time (receipt of funds/paperwork to final documents sent to the resort) is 14-18 weeks. Some resorts require ROFR which can delay the closing 15-30 days. If the buyer purchases Title Insurance (when available) it will increase closing time 3-4 weeks, on average. Some resorts and locations may have other closing processes that make the closing time longer. Please email me if you have any questions regarding closing, or if you would like copies of the escrow documents.
We guarantee clear title to every ownership we sell. And we strive to provide 100% accurate descriptions of the ownership in our listings. If there is an error in the listing please let us know.
HOW DO I KNOW MY PAYMENT IS SECURE? HOW DO I KNOW THIS IS LEGITIMATE?
All funds are received and held by Resort Closings, Inc., a licensed, bonded, and insured escrow company out of Bozeman Montana. Resort Closings accepts secure payments online through its credit card payment portal. There is no reason to give your credit card information over the phone or via email.
You can see from our rating on ebay we have been at this for many years. You can also look up the BBB and Trust Pilot ratings for both Resort Closings and Timeshare Specialists (Buy & Sell Timeshares’ parent company) by searching online.
Payment must be received within 5 days of receiving the purchase agreement and escrow documents for signature. A non paying bidder dispute will be filed only after 5 days of not receiving payment or your information to draft the purchase documents.
AUCTION AND FEEDBACK POLICIES
• By placing a bid on this item, means that you have agreed on Terms and Conditions listed and intend to complete the sale.
• We reserve the right to end an auction early.
• We reserve the right to cancel bids and end our auction at anytime.
• Failure to read this material does not dismiss your responsibility.
• We do value our customers and want you to be satisfied.
• If you are not happy for some reason, please email us before leaving negative feedback.
• We are reasonable and will work hard to resolve issues fairly.
• Most issues can be resolved without having to leave negative remarks for each other.
• Positive Feedback Will Be Left Upon Receiving Feedback from Buyer.
FILE NUMBER: 68916
**PLEASE NOTE** Please feel free to email us for any questions before bidding. Please DO NOT PLACE A BID if you CANNOT accept our terms.
97.1% of buyers gave this seller positive feedback.