11,520 Hilton Grand Vacation Club points at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas
Current price $1,026.00
Listing type Chinese
Location Las Vegas, Nevada 891** US
Quantity sold 0
Quantity available 1
Seller buyandselltimesharescom (394)
Seller rating 96.4% positive feedback
Property Address 2000 FASHION SHOW DRIVE
Number Of Bedrooms 1
Seller State Of Residence Montana
Maintenance Fees (dollars) 1524
Number Of Bathrooms 1
Zip/Postal Code 89109
Week Of The Year Platinum
City Las Vegas
Resort Name TRUMP INTERNATIONAL HOTEL LAS VEGAS
ANOTHER GREAT VACATION OWNERSHIP FROM BUY & SELL TIMESHARES
Name of Resort:
HGVC Points - Trump International Hotel
BUYER’S FIRST YEAR OF USAGE:
ANNUAL - FREE POINTS
FLOAT UNIT 1 BEDROOM 1 BATH,
FLOAT WEEK#7-22, 35-45 & 51-52 PLATINUM SEASON
HILTON JUST UPDATED THEIR POINTS SYSTEM. CLUBPOINTS ARE 60% MORE THAN PREVIOUS.
7,200 (OLD) = 11,520 NEW HGVC CLUBPOINTS, JANUARY RENEWAL
POINTS AVAILABLE FOR THIS YEAR.
ESTIMATED MAINTENANCE FEES & TAXES:
$1,524.53 – DUE ANNUALLY JANUARY 1ST
HGV Club Dues: $193.00 (If not already an owner) - due annually Included in amount above
RESORT CLOSINGS, INC. ESCROW, DOC PREP, & CLOSING:
$525 – PAID BY BUYER
COUNTY RECORDING FEE:
$65 – PAID BY BUYER
2022 MAINTENANCE FEES:
$0 - PAID BY SELLER
BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE 2023 MAINTENANCE FEES.
RESORT TRANSFER FEE:
$535 – PAID BY BUYER
TOTAL DUE AT END OF AUCTION:
HIGH BID + $1,125.00
_HGVC ACTIVATION FEE: $625 - INVOICED BY HILTON UPON TRANSFER._
HGV Club Dues: $193.00 (If not already an owner) - due annually Paid By Buyer
HILTON HAS RIGHT OF FIRST REFUSAL ON THIS PROPERTY. IF HILTON EXERCISES THEIR RIGHT OF FIRST REFUSAL BUYER WILL RECEIVE A FULL REFUND.
PLEASE REVIEW RESORT DETAILS AND PICTURES BELOW THIS SECTION
STEPS TO COMPLETE PURCHASE AS HIGH BIDDER:
1. Provide us with your names, address, phone, and email via eBay messages within 3 days of auction close.
2. Upon receipt of your information we will email your purchase agreement and escrow documents through Adobe Sign so you can electronically sign the purchase documents.
3. An invoice will be sent from RESORT CLOSINGS NOTICE with a link to pay your invoice securely via credit card.
4. Your closing agent at Resort Closings will email you a welcome letter upon receipt of your signed purchase documents and your payment.
5. Your closing agent will outline the next steps to complete the purchase. Please see Terms and Conditions below regarding additional steps or documents required for purchase.
Hilton Grand Vacations Club at TRUMP International Hotel
2000 Fashion Show Drive
Las Vegas, Nevada 89109
Hilton Grand Vacations Club at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas provides a spectacular experience that is uniquely sophisticated and completely luxurious. A jewel of the Trump portfolio, this exclusive property offers extensive amenities and an iconic Las Vegas setting, just steps from the Fashion Show Mall and all the Vegas action. This 64-story tower of golden glass is a one-of-a-kind resort that takes the Las Vegas lifestyle to a whole new level with stylish accommodations, gourmet dining, indulgent amenities, along with stunning panoramas of the electrifying city.
Immaculate studios; 1- and 2-bedroom suites; all units feature whirlpool tubs, Guestrooms feature well-equipped kitchenettes; suites offer fully equipped kitchens, Internet Access.
* Luxurious outdoor swimming pool and hot tubs, private cabanas, H2(EAU) poolside bistro and bar
* Michelin award-winning DJT restaurant and bar
* 6th floor deck with 110-foot heated pool
* Concierge service
* Full-service business center
* In-room dining and private chef services
* World-class spa, salon and fitness center
* Valet parking
Check In: 4 p.m.
Check Out: 10 a.m.
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU WIN? HOW DO I PAY?
STEPS TO COMPLETE PURCHASE AS HIGH BIDDER:
1. PROVIDE US WITH YOUR NAMES, ADDRESS, PHONE, AND EMAIL VIA EBAY MESSAGES WITHIN 3 DAYS OF AUCTION CLOSE.
2. UPON RECEIPT OF YOUR INFORMATION WE WILL EMAIL YOUR PURCHASE AGREEMENT AND ESCROW DOCUMENTS THROUGH ADOBE SIGN SO YOU CAN ELECTRONICALLY SIGN THE PURCHASE DOCUMENTS.
3. AN INVOICE WILL BE SENT FROM RESORT CLOSINGS NOTICE WITH A LINK TO PAY YOUR INVOICE SECURELY VIA CREDIT CARD.
4. YOUR CLOSING AGENT AT RESORT CLOSINGS WILL EMAIL YOU A WELCOME LETTER UPON RECEIPT OF YOUR SIGNED PURCHASE DOCUMENTS AND YOUR PAYMENT.
5. YOUR CLOSING AGENT WILL OUTLINE THE NEXT STEPS TO COMPLETE THE PURCHASE. PLEASE SEE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW REGARDING ADDITIONAL STEPS OR DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR PURCHASE.
WHO IS HANDLING THE CLOSING? WHO SHOULD I CONTACT FOR UPDATES?
Resort Closings, Inc. out of Bozeman, Montana is handling the escrow and closing process.
The average closing time (receipt of funds/paperwork to final documents sent to the resort) is 14-18 weeks. Some resorts require ROFR which can delay the closing 15-30 days. If the buyer purchases Title Insurance (when available) it will increase closing time 3-4 weeks, on average. Some resorts and locations may have other closing processes that make the closing time longer. Please email me if you have any questions regarding closing, or if you would like copies of the escrow documents.
We guarantee clear title to every ownership we sell. And we strive to provide 100% accurate descriptions of the ownership in our listings. If there is an error in the listing please let us know.
HOW DO I KNOW MY PAYMENT IS SECURE? HOW DO I KNOW THIS IS LEGITIMATE?
All funds are received and held by Resort Closings, Inc., a licensed, bonded, and insured escrow company out of Bozeman Montana. Resort Closings accepts secure payments online through its credit card payment portal. There is no reason to give your credit card information over the phone or via email.
You can see from our rating on ebay we have been at this for many years. You can also look up the BBB and Trust Pilot ratings for both Resort Closings and Timeshare Specialists (Buy & Sell Timeshares’ parent company) by searching online.
Payment must be received within 5 days of receiving the purchase agreement and escrow documents for signature. A non paying bidder dispute will be filed only after 5 days of not receiving payment or your information to draft the purchase documents.
AUCTION AND FEEDBACK POLICIES
• By placing a bid on this item, means that you have agreed on Terms and Conditions listed and intend to complete the sale.
• We reserve the right to end an auction early.
• We reserve the right to cancel bids and end our auction at anytime.
• Failure to read this material does not dismiss your responsibility.
• We do value our customers and want you to be satisfied.
• If you are not happy for some reason, please email us before leaving negative feedback.
• We are reasonable and will work hard to resolve issues fairly.
• Most issues can be resolved without having to leave negative remarks for each other.
• Positive Feedback Will Be Left Upon Receiving Feedback from Buyer.
FILE NUMBER: 68799
**PLEASE NOTE** Please feel free to email us for any questions before bidding. Please DO NOT PLACE A BID if you CANNOT accept our terms.
This product has 16 bids so far. This means it is a very popular and in-demand item.