3 hour set Western,English,Trail,Dressage,Position WOMEN.Cox,Parelli,Anderson NO
Current price $49.95
Buy It Now price
Listing type Chinese
Location Tonasket, Washington 98855 US
Quantity sold 0
Quantity available 1
Seller jetnas2 (414)
Seller rating 100% positive feedback
Format HD DVD
Sub-Genre Self-Help, Sports
Region Code DVD: 0/All (Region Free/Worldwide)
DVD Edition Year 2005
Release Year 2012
Country/Region Of Manufacture United States
Movie/TV Title Equestrian Woman Position
Edition Box Set
Season Complete Series Box Set, 1, 2, 3
Modified Item No
Director Eleanor Thibodeau
Non-Domestic Product No
Former Rental No
POSITION POSITION POSITION
a 3 disc 3 hour DVD set
These DVDs have copies in National Libraries, in Multiple cities of Canada, United Kingdom, Japan,Europe, Australia and the USA
The first DVD of the set: approaches position of the rider from a different perspective, discussing horse crush mechanism
( natural fight response) and horse bone structure as it relates to a successful ride FOR WOMEN. It tells you about why a horse wants you in a very particular manner on his back and how you can improve a horses response to your aids by merely being in a better frame and core position and how to go about doing it.
The second DVD disc :Features demonstrations of riders correct and incorrect core and pelvic placement,how it differs from a man on behalf of the horses needs, illustrating how it impacts the stride by blocking or staying out of the way, schwung (fluid movement) and suppleness of the horse and how to get it to work for you. We show you how the horses back works and how your body influences the horse. You learn that the ART of riding is an ACT of everyday living and how this new awareness of your core and everyday normal body movement betters your ride even without the horse !!! You understand how to analyze yourself and if your aids are benefiting the horses response.
The third DVD disc talks about the aids and how the core and alignment influence the result that you want. It refers to the hands of the rider and how the horse wants to hear from hands last in the order of communication. It talks about where the hands need to be held, how far and the effect of the "belly" or core going into them. The alignment of the hip, and leg of the rider in the different gaits and how better communication with the horse is established with a firm understanding by the rider on where the horse needs to feel the weight or support by the outside hand or the limitation of the leg.
THIS IS NOT A HOLLYWOOD PRODUCTION, THESE ARE REAL PEOPLE WITH REAL PROBLEMS THAT WE ALL SHARE AND SOME OF THE VIDEO IS TAKEN FROM THESE LESSONS WITHOUT EDIT SO YOU CAN SEE THE REAL RESPONSE BY THE HORSE AND THE IMPROVEMENT BY THE RIDER.
This is not just another DVD on riding, THIS IS THE SOLUTION to a position change for you that will give your horse 8 major changes:
1. unimpeded movement WHERE YOUR BELLY (including your core) MAKES THE DIFFERENCE in all the gaits
2. understanding the CRUSH MECHANISM by focusing on WHERE YOU NEED TO "SIT" to keep the horse connected.
3. how you produce the correct and regular rhythm by learning about the SPLITTING WEIGHT problem, LEANING AND LEG PLACEMENT to AFFECT you
4. How to obtain significant straightness by UNDERSTANDING YOUR CROOKEDNESS and CHANGING IT We all have one favorite side !!!!
5. You get improved impulsion YOU LEARN TO GET OUT OF THE WAY OF HIS STIFLES AND WHERE HE BENDS and DOES NOT BEND (it might not be like YOU THINK he does )
6. BETTER TEST SCORES are obtained by learning the _PLANES_ your SKELETON (Vertical) and his SKELETON ( horizontal) work within AND HOW MEN ARE BUILT DIFFERENT
7. You learn the impact of mutual communication HOW THE HORSE LISTENS TO AIDS ( it is not to the hands first!) and WHERE THE BUTTONS ARE
8. we listen to our customers making them successful with a CONTENT, CONFIDENT, PLEASING HORSE
An essential addition to your library, no matter if you ride Dressage, English, Western, Polo or racing (you will see good and poor jockeys too!)
USDF CONNECTION MAGAZINE
AND HORSE AND RIDER
PLEASE CHECK OUR FEEDBACK FOR CUSTOMER SATISFACTION!!!!!
Call us if you have questions, so many others ahead of you say...you will not be disappointed.
See short clip of video ON YOUTUBE
We suggest this because this is a copyrighted DVD and there is no return policy.
Just a few of the Feedback From eBay sales: POSITIVE Feedback
WOW!!! FANTASTIC!!! EXPLAINED WITH GREAT DETAIL!! STELLAR SELLER!! I LOVE
Item exactly as described! Fast ship! Would buy
AAA+ video quite good, helped get my aids down for changes, watch from saddle!....
SHipped so fast it was almost scary, arrived in great shape! Thanks!!....... cheyenne_assh
Worth watching with your riding instructor so they can apply in lessons!
I am presently enjoying and studying the information presented very
Very interesting and must have been expensive to create. I recommend
Extremely Fast -Wonderful DVD
Wonderful, EYE Opening ideas in DVD
Great product and great service
Love the DVD! Great eBayer. Thanks!
Great item. Fast emails and shipping. Highly recommend AAA+++
Smooth transaction-good price/3 DVD's & shipping. Would purchase from seller again
Shipped very quickly, EXCELLENT dvd RECOMMENDED ........gabbleduck
Content was fabulous! Has really helped me THX ..................jrm6919
Excellent DVD great transaction
Interesting DVD & Shipped promptly. Can't wait to see the whole thing!
Excellent content, fast delivery.
Great info, thanks!MEMBER ID needleroozer123
excellent service and excellent dvd.MEMBER ID curtisfinecut
Nice item as described, quick shipping, would buy from again, Thank YouMEMBER ID starlightmiss
Perfect !!!!MEMBER ID 972hagood2015
A Must Have for your
Training Library !!!
We take our 100% FEEDBACK on the DVD seriously!!!
TO OBTAIN ADDITIONAL
Recipes for Lateral Movement DVD
The Position Workbook
Our Positive feedback
tells of numerous people
who did not just say
Find the workbook, the benefits to the DVD offered here is spectacular , ask our clients who come back each year for more. Can't find a listing ?(hard to keep listings filled)Send us a message through ebay contact!!!! We will place a listing just for you!!
Workbook features photographs and experiments for you to test your correct and incorrect core and pelvic placement on behalf of the horses needs, illustrating how it impacts the stride by blocking or staying out of the way. It shows you where you need to sit for optimum results and lets your horse tell you the rest of the story. Schwung (fluid movement) and suppleness of the horse is described making you more aware of what your legs jobs are and how your back and belly works on Connection vs Contact (anyone can shorten a rein only the horseman gets connection) and how you get the difference. Shows the placement of your belly and getting rid of the arms that block it.. Shows you how the horses back works with diagrams and how your body influences the horse through rhythm
TELLS YOU HOW
TO GET THE RIGHT RHYTHM
FOR THE DANCE STEPS..
.YES YOU CONTROL THIS WITH BODY MOVEMENT.
You LEARN more about the ART of riding As an ACT of everyday living and how this new awareness of your core and everyday normal body movement betters your ride You understand how to analyze yourself and if your aids are benefiting the horses response or if through simple body checks of alignment the horse is suffering from your form..
This is not just another Work book on riding, THIS IS THE SOLUTION to a position change for you that will give your horse 8 major changes:
1. unimpeded movement WHERE YOUR BELLY MAKES THE DIFFERENCE in all the gaits
2. understanding the CRUSH MECHANISM by focusing on WHERE YOU NEED TO "SIT" and if the horse told you but you did not hear him.
3. regular rhythm by HOW SPLITTING WEIGHT, LEANING AND LEG PLACEMENT AFFECT you and the HORSE and how to fix it
4. significant straightness by UNDERSTANDING Yours and the HORSES CROOKEDNESS OR ONE SIDED dominance and CHANGING IT
5. improved impulsion YOU LEARN TO GET OUT OF THE WAY OF HIS STIFLES AND WHERE HE BENDS and DOES NOT BEND as YOU may THINK
6. BETTER TEST SCORES by learning the _PLANES_ your SKELETON Vertical and his SKELETON Horizontal work within
7. mutual communication HOW THE HORSE LISTENS TO AIDS and WHERE THE BUTTONS ARE testing your buttons to see if they whisper or shout.
8. You learn the difference between contact with the reins and connection with the reins and how to obtain wonderful results.
"Why did it take 8 years of riding to find Eleanor Thibodeau and have her change and advance my riding dramatically in one lesson." ...M Welton
Thank you all for the many kind words and phone calls. Eleanor Thibodeau
100% of buyers gave this seller positive feedback.