**NEW** Impact Light Kit Roller Bag (Medium) - LKB-R2-V2 - Adjustable
Current price $50.00
Buy It Now price
Listing type Chinese
Location Northampton, Massachusetts 010** US
Quantity sold 0
Quantity available 1
Seller dencoffee (116)
Seller rating 0% positive feedback
Item Height 11 inches
Item Width 15 inches
To Fit Light Stand
Item Height (Interior) 9.5 inches
Manufacturer Color Black with Yellow Trim and Yellow Interior
Item Length (Interior) 36 inches
Features Accessory Compartments, Adjustable, Padded, With Wheels
Item Length 39 inches
Item Weight 15.4 lb.
Item Width (Interior) 13 inches
**NEW** Impact Light Kit Roller Bag (Medium) - LKB-R2-V2 - Adjustable. Condition is "New".
This case is brand new and ships in the original shipping box. It is designed for lighting kits, but like it work great for storing and/or transporting all kinds of equipment. I'll post the details from the manufacturer's website below. Thanks for looking.
The LKB-R2-V2 is a sturdy and rigid rolling case that provides an easy and safe way to transport your lights and other gear to and from locations. It’s roomy enough to accommodate up to three strobe or LED monolights, select strobe systems, and a variety of other gear.
The LKB-R2-V2’s rigid unibody construction assures the bag will maintain its shape whether it’s rolling on its casters or carried with the hand straps. The durable, weather-resistant nylon shell prevents moisture, dust, and debris from reaching your gear.
This Light Kit Roller Bag features a padded compartment with four padded and adjustable dividers that configure the interior to your lights and other equipment you’re transporting. The three small dividers create spaces for the exact size of your lights. The fourth, long divider creates a separate space for umbrellas and light stands up to 36 inches (91 cm) long. A large, zippered inner pocket holds cables, accessories, or personal items.
* Fits up to three compact strobe or LED moonlight kits, as well as select strobe systems
* Rigid unibody construction
* Durable, weather-resistant 600-D ballistic nylon exterior
* Heavy-duty casters
* Four padded adjustable dividers
* Large, zippered inner accessory pocket
* Heavy-duty, folding top grip and bottom grab handle
* Twin hand straps with padded wrap
* Dual heay-duty zipper pulls accommodate a user-supplied padlock
* RoomyThis Light Kit Roller Bag accommodates up to three compact strobe or LED monolights, as well as select strobe systems. It’s also roomy enough for stands, umbrellas, or boom arms. With dividers and the large inner pocket, you can store and organize your lighting gear and accessories, so you can travel with everything you need for a full day shoot.
* Compatible Products
This versatile bag holds a variety of compatible lights such as:
Impact Digital Monolight
Impact VC-500WL 500Ws Digital Monolight
Impact Astral Extreme AS-X-400 Monolight
Genaray MonoBright Daylight LED 1200
* Unibody ConstructionThe rigid unibody construction and padded, flannelette interior protect your gear against the bumps and impacts that occur during transport. This bag keeps it shape with heavy loads, and guards your lighting from scratches. So when you arrive at your destination you equipment will be ready and in working condition.
* Protection from the elementsWe know that not every job will have you shooting on a sunny and clear day. When the weather isn‘t cooperating, the durable, weather-resistant 600-D ballistic nylon exterior shields the contents from moisture, dust, dirt and debris.
* Adjustable dividersThree padded adjustable dividers secure and protect your lights while the fourth, longer divider creates a separate space for folded umbrellas and stands up to 36 inches (91 cm) long. Each divider is attached to the interior lining with heavy-duty touch-fastener strips. Whether your bag is lying flat or standing upright, your lights and gear will be held firmly in place.
* Heavy-duty castersMoving your gear from place to place is easy with the built-in casters. They smoothly glide over most surfaces and absorb the vibrations from rough floor or pavement.
* Large inner accessory pocketA large mesh pocket on the inner lid is ideal for securing and organizing cables, microphones, and other accessories. It can be zippered shut so your gear stays secure and doesn’t rattle around inside the bag.
* Carrying optionsUsing the sturdy, folding top grip puts the bag on the prefect angle to be pulled on its casters. It has contoured finger slots to make it comfortable in the hand, and provides an sturdy grip in hot weather. Couple this with the bottom grab handle, and you have a handy way for lifting the bag in and out of vans or car trunks. Twin carry straps allow easy one-arm carrying, and they have a padded touch-fastener wrap for added hand protection.
* Dual zippers The heavy-duty, dual-zipper pulls allow getting in and out of the bag, quick and easy. The zippers accommodate a padlock for extra security, which is helpful when traveling with or storing your equipment.
In the Box
LKB-R2-V2 - Light Kit Roller Bag (v.2) (Medium, Black)
* Small padded dividers (×3)
* Long padded divider
* Padded top panel