26 Inch Bike Tube Bike Inner Tube Bike tube Bike Tire Tube 26x1.75/26x1.90/26...
Current price $14.70
Listing type Fixed Price Item
Location Phoenix, AZ US
Quantity sold 0
Quantity available 0
Seller raz_adi_shani (3666)
Seller rating 99.8% positive feedback
Color 2pcs 26” x 1.75–2.125
Part Type Does not apply
MPN Does not apply
Model Does not apply
EAN Does not apply
26 INCH BIKE TUBE BIKE INNER TUBE BIKE TUBE BIKE TIRE TUBE INCH BICYCLE INNER TUBES RUBBER REPLACEMENT BIKE INTERIOR TIRE ROAD MTB (2PCS 26” X 1.75–2.125)
* 【SIZE】48mm Schrader (Regular valves). 26" x 1.75/1.95 Fit 26-inch wheel, tire width between 1.75-2.125
* 【MORE DURABLE】 High-quality butyl rubber compound, better air tightness and a longer lasting tube.It features better sealing performance, ozone resistant, anti-aging, shock absorption and electrical insulation merits.
* 【Easy To Install】Installation is quick and easy. Please follow inflation guide when airing a tire from a complete flat. Hassle free to replace your old tire tubes within minutes which is time saving and efficient.
* 【Package include】2 x Bike Tubes,3 x Tire Levers. 6 x Self-Adhesive Round Patches，1 Metal Cleaning Rasp,2 x Tire Valve Stem Metal Caps
* 【Safe Bike Tires】 The butyl rubber tire tube replacement absorbs shocks on bump road for a comfort and safe ride. It is heat resistant and stands wear and tear for daily use.
Labeled Size: 26"x1.75-2.125 Valve Type: Schrader Valve Valve Length: 48mm (standard bicycle tire Schrader valve length) Tube Compound: Butyl Tube wall thickness: 0.90mm Packing include 2 pieces of 26"x1.75/1.8/1.85/1.9 /1.95/2.1/2.125 Schrader Valve BMX Bike Tire Inner Tubes WARM TIPS: 1.Please kindly confirm the size of your bike tire before you buy, width between 1.75-2.125 tire. If the tubes purchased are not the right size, you may return the products for a full refund. 2.When replacing your bike tube make sure to add just a little air to the tube before installing. This gives it form so it doesn't get twisted or bunch up which may cause a pinch flat. Once the new tube is installed and BEFORE fully inflating only add a few PSI to further form the tube. Inspect for an even bead of the tire to the rim on both sides. 3.Then, inflate to approximately half the desired PSI and re-inspect the tire bead to the rim again.If even beading all the way around AND on both sides then inflate to the recommended air pressure. This procedure is important because if the bead doesn't hook properly on the rim then as the inner tube is inflated it can sneak out between the tire and rim and go BOOM! 4.Never over inflate past the recommended tire pressure.
* We offer FREE shipping on all orders!
* We ship within Three business days of payment, usually sooner.
* We use a selection of shipping services such as UPS, FedEx, USPS etc.
* We only ship to the lower 48 states, no APO/FPO addresses or PO Boxes allowed.
* Local pickups and combined shipping options are not provided at this time.
* You can return a product for up to 30 days from the date you purchased it.
* Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging. Please keep the receipt.
We accept payment by any of the following methods:
Please pay as soon as possible after winning an auction, as that will allow us to post your item to you sooner!
Customer satisfaction is very important to us.
If you have any problem with your order, please contact us and we will do our best to make you satisfied.
If you have any queries, please contact us via ebay. We usually respond within 24 hours on weekdays.
Please visit our eBay store to check out other items for sale!
Thank you for shopping at our store.
99.8% of buyers gave this seller positive feedback.