Italian Antique White Linen Tablecloth & Napkins PUNTO ANTICO Green Embroidery
Current price $39.00
Listing type Chinese
Location Santa Cruz, California 950** US
Quantity sold 0
Quantity available 1
Seller therookandtheraven (9773)
Seller rating 100% positive feedback
Material cream white Linen
Color cream and green embroidery
Time Period Manufactured Pre-1930
ANTIQUE PUNTO ANTICO HAND-EMBROIDERED TABLECLOTH AND 6 NAPKINS FROM ITALY
• Soft, medium-weight white linen, hand-embroidery and needle lace in a surprising pale green, and pulled-thread fringe at the edges of both the cloth and the napkins
• Approximately 34" square. Freshly hand-laundered, line-dried, and ironed.
• No damage or stains - ready to put on your table.
• I believe this set was never used. The napkins have darkened to ecru and will need soaking in cold water and Oxy-clean for a couple of days to whiten them.
• More charming pre-owned linens from the scrupulously clean home of The Rook and The Raven - perfect for your special occasion.
PAYMENT: Payment is required within two days of purchase. To purchase more than one item, please use the shopping cart feature and click on "commit to buy and request total" to receive a combined invoice.
SALES TAX: By law, eBay must now collect sales tax from residents of some states. Sorry to say, we sellers have no say in the matter.
POSTING: Shipping is $2. I ship on the same day that I receive payment. US TRADERS ONLY. I NO LONGER SHIP INTERNATIONALLY.
RETURNS: If you have concerns about your purchase, please click on the "Contact Seller" link for immediate attention.
100% of buyers gave this seller positive feedback.