JBL PRX815XLFW 15" 1500 Watt Powered Subwoofer Active Sub PROAUDIOSTAR
Current price $619.99
Listing type Fixed Price Item
Location Winchester, Virginia 22601 US
Quantity sold 2
Quantity available 2
Seller proaudiostar (218506)
Seller rating 99% positive feedback
* DJ GEAR
* INSTRUMENT GEAR
* LIVE SOUND
JBL PRX815XLFW (USED - CUSTOMER RETURN)
15" 1500 WATT POWERED SUBWOOFER
- USED - CUSTOMER RETURN -
15” Self-Powered Extended Low Frequency Subwoofer System with Wi-Fi
The JBL PRX815XLFW is a self-powered extended low-frequency subwoofer system. Featuring a JBL 15-inch woofer powered by a 1500-watt class-D amplifier, PRX815XLFW delivers incredible output in a lightweight and compact form factor.
The PRX815XLFW extended low frequency subwoofer was designed and engineered to provide sub bass frequencies with accuracy and power. Used as a single sub in a sub/sat system or in multiples as part of a scalable, large format sound reinforcement system, the PRX815XLFW performs with exceptional efficiency and control. The subs are stackable and light-weight ensuring quick set-ups and tear-downs. And due to their rugged construction are perfect for AV rental inventories. With a pole receptacle (that accepts a SS4-BK or SS4-BK24) on the top panel and integrated stereo pass-thru this is the most powerful low-frequency complement to the PRX full-range systems. The addition of a polarity reverse option further enables system optimization.
The PRX815XLFW is a high performance self-powered subwoofer system with remote Wi-Fi control of onboard DSP EQ parameters. The PRX815XLFW is comprised of a powerful 2275H Differential Drive® dual voice-coil and magnetic gap, woofer driven by a 1500 Watt Class-D power amplifier. Sophisticated DSP is at the core of a fully featured input section, providing user selectable cross-over functionality, polarity optimization, protection, dynamic limiting and discrete component optimization.
All PRX800 cabinets are built from a combination of 25 mm (on the top and bottom for added rigidity) and 18 mm, strong, light-weight poplar plywood made structurally sound with tongue and groove joints. All PRX800 Series cabinets are protected by JBL’s tour proven DuraFlex™ finish. Grilles are made from dent-resistant 16 gauge steel and handles are made from light-weight glass-filled nylon for added strength and durability.
The amplifier input panel offers stereo inputs with XLR or ¼ inch jack compatibility. A user selectable crossover ensures a smooth transition to full-range system connected to the stereo outputs. Signal present and limiter lights indicate the system status and assist in setting the optimum level via the level control knob.
* Built-in Wi-Fi for wireless control of your system from anywhere in the venue
* Free PRX Connect mobile app for iOS and Android provides wireless control over volume levels, 8-band parametric EQ and up to 50ms of speaker delay to fine-tune your sound
* Class-leading 1500-watt amplifier delivers ample power to fill your venue
* JBL Differential Drive transducers for higher SPL in a lightweight design
* Next-generation JBL neodymium compression drivers
* Redesigned Crown input technology, including XLR, 1/4” and RCA inputs plus XLR loop-through
* Intelligent variable-speed fan activates only when needed to reduce noise
* Updated tuning delivers flat frequency response and smooth off-axis behavior
* Durable wooden cabinets, tour-proven DuraFlex finish and dent-resistant 16-gauge grilles
* Universal power supply for worldwide compatibility
* dbx Type IV limiting ensures clear, accurate sound at high volumes
* Brutal testing regimen—including the famous JBL 100-hour power test—ensures reliable performance
* System Type : Self Powered 15” subwoofer
* Maximum SPL Output : 131 dB peak
* Frequency Range (-10 dB) : 36 Hz - 98 Hz
* Frequency Response (±3 dB) : 40 Hz – 87 Hz
* Input Connectors : Two Balanced female XLR/ 1/4” combo connectors
* Input Impedance : 20K Ohms (balanced)
* Signal Indicators : Limit: Yellow LED indicates peak output has been reached and dsp limiter is acting
* Signal: Green LED indicates signal present
* Power: Blue indicates system has power and ready to pass audio.
* Dynamic Control (Input) : dbx Type IV limiter circuit
* Internal Crossover Frequency : 80 Hz DSP
* Loop out Crossover Frequency : 120 Hz analog 24 dB filter slope
* Design : Highly efficient Class-D amplifier
* Power Rating : 1500W
* AC Power Input : 100V - 240V ~ 50/60 Hz
* LF Driver : 1 x JBL 2275H 15 in woofer
* Enclosure : Rectangular, 18 mm & 25 mm, plywood
* Transport : 2 x injection molded handles with backing cup
* Finish : Obsidian DuraFlex finish
* Grille : Powder coated, Obsidian, 16 gauge perforated steel with acoustical transparent black cloth backing.
* Dimensions (H x W x D) : 548 mm x 446 mm x 572 mm
* (21.6 in x 17.5 in x 22.5 in)
* Net Weight : 25.4 kg (56.0 lb)
* Gross Weight : 30.3 kg (66.8 lb)
99% of buyers gave this seller positive feedback.