John Boos - R1812 Platinum Commercial Series Maple Wood Edge Grain Reversible...
Current price $128.40
Listing type Fixed Price Item
Location Miami, Florida 331** US
Quantity sold 0
Quantity available 1
Seller yasutsu-29 (111)
Seller rating 100% positive feedback
Size 18 Inches x 12 Inches x 1.75 Inches Thick
MPN Does not apply
Model Does not apply
Brand John Boos
EAN Does not apply
JOHN BOOS - R1812 PLATINUM COMMERCIAL SERIES MAPLE WOOD EDGE GRAIN REVERSIBLE CUTTING BOARD, 18 INCHES X 12 INCHES X 1.75 INCHES
* This Platinum Commercial Series Maple Wood cutting board measures 18 inches long, 12 inches wide and 1.75 inches thick
* This cutting board is NSF (National Sanitation Foundation) certified, and designed for foodservice professionals, restaurants, catering services, food trucks, and cooking enthusiasts
* Reversible: this cutting board can be used on either side. Cutting board features classic edge grain construction and is made from sustainably sourced, hand selected solid Northern maple wood
* All John Boos Cutting Boards and Butcher Blocks are Proudly Made in the USA by skilled craftspeople, John Boos is proud to offer a one year against defects in workmanship and materials. Often imitated, John Boos is known for making heirloom quality products used by professional and home chefs worldwide
* Care: hand wash and dry. Apply John Boos Mystery Oil regularly (more often in dry climates, and when the board is brand new), use John Boos Board Cream to seal the wood surface after applying Mystery Oil. Oil and cream sold separately
John Boos Platinum Commercial Series Maple Wood Cutting Boards are designed for foodservice professionals, restaurants, catering services, food trucks and cooking enthusiasts alike. Handcrafted from sustainably sourced Norther Hard Rock Maple, these cutting boards are premium foodservice quality and are NSF (National Sanitation Foundation) certified for any commercial foodservice establishment. The 1-3/4" thickness provides a sturdy cutting surface for chopping, prepping and slicing while keeping your gourmet knives sharp and damage-free. The recessed finger grips give you the flexibility for easy handling and the reversible design provides you with two cutting surfaces. Don’t let this board’s good looks fool you- all John Boos Boards and Boos Blocks have been designed for durability and are favored by professional chefs. Since 1887, every genuine John Boos cutting board and butcher block has been proudly made in Effingham, Illinois by skilled craftspeople using time honored techniques. Today, USA made John Boos boards and blocks are used and loved in commercial and home kitchens worldwide. Often imitated, John Boos is internationally known for crafting American hardwoods into products of beauty, durability and function. Simple board care can ensure this heirloom, handcrafted board is a favorite in your kitchen for years to come. Every John Boos Board and Block comes with a food safe natural oil finish that helps protect the wood during transit. Once a month, apply an even coat of John Boos Mystery Oil (NSF approved, sold separately), and allow it to soak in overnight. Repeat this process more often when the board is brand new and “thirsty,” or if you live in a dry, arid climate. John Boos recommends applying John Boos Board Cream (also sold separately) to seal the top of the wood surface after applying the Mystery Oil. A few quick minutes of regular oil application will ensure your new board is properly seasoned, and ready for work! After use, wash board with warm, soapy water (all wooden cutting boards are not dishwasher safe and should not be soaked in water). All John Boos Cutting Boards and John Boos Blocks carry a 1 year Manufacturer’s against defects in workmanship and materials.
* We offer FREE shipping on all orders!
* We ship within Three business days of payment, usually sooner.
* We use a selection of shipping services such as UPS, FedEx, USPS etc.
* We only ship to the lower 48 states, no APO/FPO addresses or PO Boxes allowed.
* Local pickups and combined shipping options are not provided at this time.
* You can return a product for up to 30 days from the date you purchased it.
* Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging. Please keep the receipt.
We accept payment by any of the following methods:
Please pay as soon as possible, as that will allow us to post your item to you sooner!
Customer satisfaction is very important to us.
If you have any problem with your order, please contact us and we will do our best to make you satisfied.
If you have any queries, please contact us via ebay. We usually respond within 24 hours on weekdays.
Please visit our eBay store to check out other items for sale!
Thank you for shopping at our store.
100% of buyers gave this seller positive feedback.