LDG Electronics AT-200PROII Automatic Antenna Tuner 1.8-54 MHz, 5-250 Watts S...
Current price $337.84
Listing type Fixed Price Item
Location US US
Quantity sold 0
Quantity available 0
Seller everydayideas (6675)
Seller rating 99.3% positive feedback
Brand LDG Electronics
LDG ELECTRONICS AT-200PROII AUTOMATIC ANTENNA TUNER 1.8-54 MHZ, 5-250 WATTS SSB AND CW. 100 WATTS ON 6M. 75 WATTS WITH PSK OR DIGITAL MODES. 2 YEAR WARRANTY
* Product Dimensions: 9.5 x 7.1 x 2 inches
* Item Weight: 2 pounds
* Item model number: AT-200PROII
* Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
* Date First Available: May 21, 2014
* Manufacturer: LDG Electronics
* 5 to 250 watts SSB and CW. 100 watts on 6M. 75 watts with PSK or digital modes. - Easy to read LED bargraph display for RF power, SWR and status
* LEDs for Antenna Position and Bypass - 4,000 memories (2000 for each antenna) for instantaneous band changing - Two position antenna switch with memories for four antennas on each position
* Tuning time: 0.5 to 6 seconds full tune, < 0.1 second memory tune - Built in frequency counter for memory operation
* Frequency coverage: 1.8 to 54.0 MHz. - Tunes 6 to 800 ohm loads (16 to 150 ohms on 6M), 6 to 3600 ohms with optional 4:1 Balun (LDG RBA 4-1) - For Dipoles, Verticals, Vees, Beams or and Coax Fed Antenna
* Includes 6&#x27; DC power cable - Enclosure: 9.5D x 7.1W x 2.0H inches - Weight: 2 pounds
Time was, 100 watts was a lot of power. Today, more and more transceivers feature 200 watts output. Even though many of these modern radios feature a built-in tuner, it’s range and features are usually quite limited; if you need a tuner, you probably need a better one than they built into the radio. The LDG AT-200ProII is designed for this new generation of rig. It's specifically recommended for Ten-Tec and tube radios. Many QRP operators have a small 100-150 watt amplifier for times when you need a few more S-units. The AT-200II is ideal for this kind of operation; it’s minimum required power is only 5 watts, but it will handle the higher power as well. The AT-200II will handle up to 250 watts SSB or CW on 1.8 – 30 MHz, and 100 watts on 54 MHz. It features LDG’s state-of-the-art, processor-controlled Switched-L tuner. It will match virtually any kind of coax-fed antenna, including Yagis, dipoles, inverted Vs, slopers, loops, just about anything. It will typically match a 10:1 SWR down to 1.5:1 in just a few seconds. You can also use the AT-200ProII with longwires, random wires and antennas fed with ladder line with the optional LDG balun. Operation couldn’t be simpler: while transmitting a carrier, just press the Tune button. An automatic tuning cycle will begin, then end a few seconds later with the tuner set at the lowest SWR (almost instant for frequencies stored in memory). The AT-200ProII is the latest in a long line of innovative LDG tuners. Get the most out of your Kenwood, Yaesu, Ten-Tec or Icom radios that operate at higher power.
Back to Top
We accept Paypal and All Major Credit Cards.
Shipping & Handling
Back to Top
Item will be shipped FREE standard shipping in 1 business day after payment is received.
Express Shipping services are available.
Tracking number will be provided.
Back to Top
We stand behind our products. Items can be returned for exchange or full refund within 30 days from the date you receive your merchandise.
Return shipping is the responsibility of buyer unless the return is a result of our mistake (i.e., your receive the wrong item).
We will pay for return shipping and replacement back if an exchange of the same product is requested due to an error.
Back to Top
If you have any questions please contact us. We will respond within 1 business day or less.
99.3% of buyers gave this seller positive feedback.