2BR LOCK-OFF MARRIOTT'S GRANDE VISTA ORLANDO FLORIDA TIMESHARE DEED FOR SALE
Current price $499.00
Listing type Chinese
Location Indianapolis, Indiana 462** US
Quantity sold 0
Quantity available 1
Seller madelinrus-0 (10)
Seller rating 100% positive feedback
Property Address 5925 Avenida Vista
Number Of Bedrooms 2
Seller State Of Residence Florida
Number Of Bathrooms 2
Zip/Postal Code 32821
Demand Color Code Red - High
Week Of The Year 38/ Gold Season
Featured Refinements Marriott
Resort Name Marriott's Grande Vista
MARRIOTT’S GRANDE VISTA
5925 Avenida Vista, Orlando, FL 32821
IN THE HEART OF A FAVORITE VACATION AND THEME PARK DESTINATION IS MARRIOTT'S GRANDE VISTA. SPACIOUS STUDIO UNITS HAVE A KITCHENETTE, AND ONE-, TWO-, AND THREE-BEDROOM VILLAS FEATURE FULLY EQUIPPED KITCHENS, SEPARATE LIVING AND DINING AREAS, WASHERS AND DRYERS, PRIVATE BALCONIES, AND WI-FI. THERE ARE FOUR SEPARATE POOL COMPLEXES AND A QUIET LAKE OFFERING PADDLE BOAT RENTALS. OTHER AMENITIES INCLUDE THE MARKETPLACE CONVENIENCE STORE, ON-SITE DINING, THE SPA AT GRANDE VISTA, AND A NINE-HOLE GOLF COURSE WITH A FULL-SERVICE GOLF SCHOOL.
2BR/2BA LOCK-OFF– ANNUAL – GOLD SEASON – MEMBER OF THE FLORIDA CLUB - TIMESHARE FOR SALE
First Year Available
38 / Float
5506 / Float
GOLD (18-21, 35-50)
Maintenance Fees Assessed
Annually, billed in Yearly
Maintenance Fee Amount
YOU ARE BIDDING ON A DEEDED TIMESHARE OWNERSHIP. ALL FEES ARE CURRENT, AND MORTGAGE IS PAID IN FULL. __
2020 Maintenance Fees
TOTAL COST TO WINNING BIDDER:
2020 Maintenance Fees
Settlement Fee (Closing Cost)
Resort Transfer Fee
Plus The Winning Bid
CLEAR TITLE PROVIDED BY LICENSED TITLE COMPANY
We are a licensed Florida Real Estate Brokerage – A Family On Vacation,
Jeffrey Glickman Licensed Real Estate Broker.
WHAT IS A TIMESHARE?
· Fractional ownership of a unit at a resort; most commonly for one week of usage.
· There are three common types of timeshares: Fixed Week, Floating Weeks, and Points.
* Fixed Week: guarantees the owners use of that same week each year (or every other year).
* Floating Week: allows the owner to choose which week they wish to travel each year based on the weeks that comprise their specific floating week ownership.
* Points: allows the owner to choose which dates they wish to travel each year based on the number of points that comprise their points based ownership.
· Usage of the timeshare can vary depending on the specific ownership. The two most common forms of usage are Annual (every year) and Biennial (every other year).
· Almost all timeshare resorts are affiliated with an exchange company which allows you to trade your week so that you can travel to a different resort of your choice.
WHAT DOES “MARRIOTT’S THE FLORIDA CLUB” MEAN:
Calling all Marriott timeshare owners (and potential owners)—if you’ve been told you own a Marriott Florida Club timeshare, you may be wondering what exactly that means. The Florida Club is an exclusive network of resorts within the Marriott Vacation Club. While you may hear otherwise, know that the FLORIDA CLUB OPTION DOES TRANSFER UPON RESALE. Participating Marriott resorts in Florida include:
* Marriott’s Grande Vista* – Orlando
* Marriott’s Legends Edge – Panama City
* Marriott’s Villas at Doral – Miami
* Marriott’s BeachPlace Towers – Ft. Lauderdale
* Marriott’s Ocean Pointe – Palm Beach Shores
*PLEASE NOTE: Not all villas at Marriott’s Grande Vista are eligible to participate in the Florida Club. Ineligible buildings include Buildings 80, 81, and 94. If being a part of the Club is important to you, verify that the unit you are purchasing has the ability to book into other Florida Club resorts.
FLORIDA CLUB BENEFITS
Do you own a Marriott timeshare within the Florida Club? You may be interested to learn exactly how many benefits come with your ownership. If, however, you are a potential buyer who loves vacationing all over Florida and desires flexibility, read on to see how the Florida Club is a great option for you.
As a Florida Club member, you can:
* Book your week at one of the other Club properties 6 months out from your reservation time.
* Reserve concurrent or consecutive weeks 7 months ahead (applies to multiple-weeks owners).
* Exchange without having to go through Interval International.
* Enjoy no view type restrictions.
* Occupy split stays within your season at a sister resort.
* Advertise your reservation at a sister resort for rent.
* Deposit your reservation at a sister resort with an exchange company.
* Cancel a confirmed reservation with no minimum 60-day time frame restriction.* _*There is a fee for each confirmed change._
MARRIOTT FLORIDA CLUB BOOKING RULES
If you want to take advantage of the Florida Club option, you are able to reserve only within the season that you own at your home resort. Owners of Platinum or Gold seasons can reserve at any of the other Florida Club properties. Those who own silver season time, however, may only reserve at two other resorts.
Owners of two-bedroom units at a resort that does not have lock-off units are still able to use the lock-off feature of other Florida Club resorts by booking their weeks at those resorts and choosing to lock-off.
Villas at Doral
Florida Club Trading Rules
As part of the Florida Club, you also have the option to trade your reserved villa at your home resort for another within the Club. When trading your Marriott timeshare for another Florida Club villa, it must be equivalent to or less than the home villa. For example, you can trade:
* Two-bedroom villa at your home resort for a two-bedroom villa at a sister resort
* One-bedroom villa at your home resort for the master suite of a two-bedroom villa at a sister resort
* Deluxe guest room of a two-bedroom villa for a deluxe guest room of a two-bedroom villa at a sister resort
* Master suite of a three-bedroom villa for a two-bedroom villa at a sister resort
For current Florida Club owners, we hope this opens your eyes to the perks of this unique Marriott resort network. Are you a buyer who feels that a Florida Club timeshare would be ideal for you? Learn more about the Marriott Vacation Club, or call us today to speak with a Marriott resale specialist.
PAYMENT IS DUE IN FULL, FIVE (5) DAYS FROM CLOSE OF AUCTION.
ACCEPTED MEANS OF PAYMENT: Cashier’s check, Money Order, Bank Wire Transfer. All funds will be held in a state regulated bank account in accordance with federal real estate laws.
The Winning Bidder must provide their name, address, daytime phone and email address within 24 hours of auction’s close.
· We will send purchase agreements upon receipt of your personal information. Purchase agreements must be executed and returned within 48 hours of delivery.
· Purchase Agreements protect Buyer and Seller and include provisions to return funds to Buyer should the title not be clear or ownership not be as described herein.
· Buyer DOES NOT need to be present for closing. Closings can occur via mail, email, and fax.
· Closing times may vary by location of ownership; and while we make every effort to ensure the speedy delivery of your deed/membership, as a note delivery normally happens within 60-90 days but may take as long as 180 days (depending on the resort’s specific transfer process). This is out of the Seller's, Closing Company's and A Family on Vacation Broker’s control.
· Closing includes: preparation of deed and state tax forms (when applicable to the transfer of your timeshare). Recording of deed with the appropriate county clerk or court. A written notification of the transfer and a copy of the recorded deed are delivered to the resort.
· When the auction is closed, please provide the following information via email (through eBay): name(s) – as desired for deed, address, city, state and zip, daytime phone, email address. All information is required within 24 hours of the auction’s end.
· By placing a bid on this item, you are indicating that you have agreed to all of the terms and conditions listed and intend to complete the sale.
· We reserve the right to end the auction early. We reserve the right to cancel bids and end our auction at any time.
· Failure to read this ad in its entirety does not dismiss your responsibility.
· Non-paying bidder complaints will be filed with eBay.
We work hard to ensure the quality of our listings and are available to answer any questions you may have. Please feel free to contact us at 1-407-969-5501 or through eBay.
READ BELOW – VERY IMPORTANT – BEFORE YOU BID ON THIS ITEM
· You are purchasing through a live auction and there are no negotiations on price, terms and rules or on different items once the bid is placed.
· All questions and concerns must be addressed before the bid is placed!
· Any concerns in regards to the ownership such as: property verification, particular details, deed, ownership documents or estoppel must be addressed before placing a bid.
· Do your due diligence and research the resort/ownership before bidding!
· We advise all bidders to take bidding very seriously.
· Payment disputes are opened automatically 5 days after the auction close date if payment and purchase agreements are not received. Opened disputes will be closed and buyer accounts suspended if buyer fails to resolve the issue in a timely manner (within 48 hours of opened dispute).
· Non-paying bidders will be responsible for the cost of the ad: $80.00 will be enforced– no exceptions!
· We are a licensed Florida Real Estate Brokerage – A Family on Vacation (Jeffrey Glickman broker).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
*A signed contract and FULL payment are due within three days of auction ending. If payment is not received within the three allotted days, an unpaid item case will be opened with e-bay. This unpaid item will also be recorded on the buyer’s account. All funds need to be sent directly to A Family on Vacation. These Funds will be held in escrow until title has been transferred, offering you the buyer 100% protection of title and your money. By Bidding, you agree to all terms stated in this listing. These terms are binding and in compliance with e-bay buying and selling guidelines. There will be no negotiations after the auction ends, and NO refunds. The following are accepted forms of payment for this purchase. Visa, Master Card, Discover, (3.9% credit card fees apply) Cashier’s Check, Certified Check, Bank Wire Transfer, Money Order. (E-check, PayPal and American Express are NOT accepted forms of payment).
*The closing and ownership transfer of this timeshare will be conducted by: A Family on Vacation a Licensed Company. At the end of the auction, the winning bidder must provide their Name(s), Address with City, State and Zip, Phone Number, and Email Address. The winning bidder must email this information to [email protected] within one day of auction ending. If this information is not received within one day of auction ending, seller reserves the right to cancel the winning bid and send a second chance offer to another bidder.
*Upon receipt of this required information, the contract and payment option form will be emailed to you. (Do NOT make any payment until you have received your contract). The contract will be emailed to you within one day after receiving your information. If you have less than a (20) rating on e-bay or are new to e-bay please email your name, address, phone number and email address to [email protected] prior to bidding. This is to protect the seller from fraudulent bidders. If you choose not to provide this information and bid, your bid may be cancelled, and you may be blocked from bidding on seller’s e-bay items both now and in the future. Seller reserves the right to cancel any bid and may also cancel this auction at any time before the auction ends. Seller reserves the right to cancel all bids and end the auction early.
*Failure to read the auctions description in its entirety does not dismiss your responsibility to complete the purchase once you have placed a bid. Please note that all images in this listing are general images of the resort and do not necessarily reflect the actual resort or unit. Please exercise your own due diligence. Images in this listing are of the general resort and are not necessarily representative of the timeshare for sale.
As the buyer, it is your responsibility to conduct your own research and find the answers to your questions. The internet is an excellent resource and is abundant with information. You are encouraged to visit the resort’s website for additional information regarding the timeshare. If you have any questions, please ask before placing your bid. Please bid on this timeshare only if you are serious about purchasing it. This timeshare that you are bidding on is guaranteed to have a clear title and is marketable.
PLEASE CONTACT US THROUGH EBAY IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE ABOUT OTHER LISTINGS WE HAVE AVAILABLE.
This product has more than 620 hits from eBay users. This means it is a very popular and in-demand item.