Current price $1.00
Buy It Now price
Listing type Chinese
Location Park City, Utah 840** US
Quantity sold 0
Quantity available 1
Seller buyandselltimesharescom (307)
Seller rating 96.5% positive feedback
Property Address 760 Main Street
Number Of Bedrooms 2
Seller State Of Residence Montana
Maintenance Fees (dollars) 1733
Number Of Bathrooms 2
Zip/Postal Code 84060
City Park City
Closing Costs Paid by Seller
Total Due High Bid
Buyers First Year Of Usage 2022
Resort Name Marriott Summit Watch
Another Great Vacation Ownership available from Buy & Sell Timeshares
Name of Resort:
Marriott's Summit Watch
BUYER’S FIRST YEAR OF USAGE:
2022 – FREE CLOSING
FLOAT UNIT: 2 BEDROOM, 2 BATH, SLEEPS 8, FULL KITCHEN
FLOAT WEEK# 16-19 & 44-45 BRONZE SEASON
ESTIMATED MAINTENANCE FEES & TAXES:
$1,733.38 – DUE ANNUALLY JANUARY 1ST
Estimated Property Tax: Billed by the County
PERPETUAL DEED (WEEK#19 UNIT#2315)
RESORT CLOSINGS, INC. ESCROW, DOC PREP, & CLOSING:
$475 – PAID BY SELLER
COUNTY RECORDING FEE:
$60 – PAID BY SELLER
2021 MAINTENANCE FEES:
$0 - PAID BY SELLER
RESORT TRANSFER FEE:
$120 – PAID BY SELLER
TOTAL DUE AT END OF AUCTION:
JUST HIGH BID
MARRIOTT RESERVES THE RIGHT OF FIRST REFUSAL - IF THEY ACT ON THEIR RIGHT THE BUYER WILL RECEIVE A 100% REFUND
PLEASE REVIEW RESORT DETAILS AND PICTURES BELOW THIS SECTION
STEPS TO COMPLETE PURCHASE AS HIGH BIDDER:
1. Provide us with your names, address, phone, and email via eBay messages within 3 days of auction close.
2. Upon receipt of your information we will email your purchase agreement and escrow documents through Adobe Sign so you can electronically sign the purchase documents.
3. An invoice will be sent from RESORT CLOSINGS NOTICE with a link to pay your invoice securely via credit card.
4. Your closing agent at Resort Closings will email you a welcome letter upon receipt of your signed purchase documents and your payment.
5. Your closing agent will outline the next steps to complete the purchase. Please see Terms and Conditions below regarding additional steps or documents required for purchase.
_MARRIOTT'S SUMMIT WATCH_
780 Main Street
P.O. Box 4109
Park City, UT 84060
Located at the base of historic Main Street, Marriott's Summit Watch is steps away from the town ski lift, in the heart of beautiful Park City. While the area boasts of having "the greatest snow on Earth" for skiers, it also offers outstanding year-round recreational opportunities including great golf, tennis, mountain biking, fishing, and hiking, as well as cultural events, shopping, and fine dining. The resort features whirlpool spas, a swimming pool, and exercise facilities.
* · Babysitting Referral
* · Bicycle Trails
* · Cooking Facilities (In Units)
* · DVD or VCR (In Units)
* · Exercise Room, Equipped
* · Fire place (In Units)
* · Grocery/Convenience Store
* · Laundry Facilities
* · Lock-Off
* · Swimming Pool, Indoors
* · Swimming Pool, Outdoors
* · Television (In Units)
* · Wheelchair Accessible
* · Whirlpool Spa or Hot Tub
* · Bar/Cocktail Lounge
* · Car Rentals
* · Day Spa
* · Entertainment, Live
* · Fishing
* · Golf
* · Horseback Riding
* · Lake
* · Playground
* · Racquetball
* · Restaurant
* · Skating, Ice
* · Skiing, Cross Country
* · Skiing, Downhill
* · Tennis
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU WIN? HOW DO I PAY?
STEPS TO COMPLETE PURCHASE AS HIGH BIDDER:
1. PROVIDE US WITH YOUR NAMES, ADDRESS, PHONE, AND EMAIL VIA EBAY MESSAGES WITHIN 3 DAYS OF AUCTION CLOSE.
2. UPON RECEIPT OF YOUR INFORMATION WE WILL EMAIL YOUR PURCHASE AGREEMENT AND ESCROW DOCUMENTS THROUGH ADOBE SIGN SO YOU CAN ELECTRONICALLY SIGN THE PURCHASE DOCUMENTS.
3. AN INVOICE WILL BE SENT FROM RESORT CLOSINGS NOTICE WITH A LINK TO PAY YOUR INVOICE SECURELY VIA CREDIT CARD.
4. YOUR CLOSING AGENT AT RESORT CLOSINGS WILL EMAIL YOU A WELCOME LETTER UPON RECEIPT OF YOUR SIGNED PURCHASE DOCUMENTS AND YOUR PAYMENT.
5. YOUR CLOSING AGENT WILL OUTLINE THE NEXT STEPS TO COMPLETE THE PURCHASE. PLEASE SEE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW REGARDING ADDITIONAL STEPS OR DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR PURCHASE.
WHO IS HANDLING THE CLOSING? WHO SHOULD I CONTACT FOR UPDATES?
Resort Closings, Inc. out of Bozeman, Montana is handling the escrow and closing process.
The average closing time (receipt of funds/paperwork to final documents sent to the resort) is 4-6 weeks. Some resorts require ROFR which can delay the closing 15-30 days. If the buyer purchases Title Insurance (when available) it will increase closing time 3-4 weeks, on average. Some resorts and locations may have other closing processes that make the closing time longer. Please email me if you have any questions regarding closing, or if you would like copies of the escrow documents.
We guarantee clear title to every ownership we sell. And we strive to provide 100% accurate descriptions of the ownership in our listings. If there is an error in the listing please let us know.
HOW DO I KNOW MY PAYMENT IS SECURE? HOW DO I KNOW THIS IS LEGITIMATE?
All funds are received and held by Resort Closings, Inc., a licensed, bonded, and insured escrow company out of Bozeman Montana. Resort Closings accepts secure payments online through its credit card payment portal. There is no reason to give your credit card information over the phone or via email.
You can see from our rating on ebay we have been at this for many years. You can also look up the BBB and Trust Pilot ratings for both Resort Closings and Timeshare Specialists (J & J Timeshares’ parent company) by searching online.
Payment must be received within 5 days of receiving the purchase agreement and escrow documents for signature. A non paying bidder dispute will be filed only after 5 days of not receiving payment or your information to draft the purchase documents.
AUCTION AND FEEDBACK POLICIES
• By placing a bid on this item, means that you have agreed on Terms and Conditions listed and intend to complete the sale.
• We reserve the right to end an auction early.
• We reserve the right to cancel bids and end our auction at anytime.
• Failure to read this material does not dismiss your responsibility.
• We do value our customers and want you to be satisfied.
• If you are not happy for some reason, please email us before leaving negative feedback.
• We are reasonable and will work hard to resolve issues fairly.
• Most issues can be resolved without having to leave negative remarks for each other.
• Positive Feedback Will Be Left Upon Receiving Feedback from Buyer.
FILE NUMBER: 65746
**PLEASE NOTE** Please feel free to email us for any questions before bidding. Please DO NOT PLACE A BID if you CANNOT accept our terms. Good Luck and Ha
96.5% of buyers gave this seller positive feedback.