MARRIOTT SURFWATCH ~ ANNUAL 2 BEDROOM SUITE ~ FLOATING WEEK ~ FREE 2020 USAGE!!!
Current price $500.00
Listing type Fixed Price Item
Location Springfield, Missouri 658** US
Quantity sold 0
Quantity available 1
Seller exp.resale (86)
Seller rating 98.1% positive feedback
Property Address 10 Surf Watch Way
Number Of Bedrooms 2
State/Province South Carolina
Seller State Of Residence Missouri
Maintenance Fees (dollars) 1464
Number Of Bathrooms 2
Zip/Postal Code 29928
Week Of The Year 1-4, 49-50
City Hilton Head Island
Featured Refinements Marriott
Resort Name Marriott SurfWatch
Hilton Head Island, SC
Located on the popular shores of Hilton Head Island, Marriott's SurfWatch is a masterpiece of seaside style along South Carolina's East Coast. This spacious 2-bedroom villa feature separate living and dining areas, a fully equipped kitchen, master bedroom and bath with a deluxe multi head shower, washer and dryer, and balcony.
Capturing the essence of the surrounding nature, scenic footbridges lead you to a spectacular oceanfront pool and the beach along the Atlantic. There are two other heated saltwater pools as well as a seasonal oceanfront pool bar and The Marketplace Express for snacks, cold drinks, and more. Stay active at our fitness center, plus enjoy shuffleboard, gas grills, a fire pit with picnic tables and kid’s activities.
Free High-Speed Internet (WiFi)
Fitness Center with Gym
Bar / lounge
Board games / puzzles
Kids' outdoor play equipment
First Year Usage
2/2 Villa; Sleeps 6
Annual Maintenance Fees
FEES DUE AT TIME OF SALE:
$350 (Paid by Seller)
RESORT TRANSFER FEE:
$25 (Paid by Seller)
PLUS THE PURCHASE PRICE:
***ATTENTION*** ***BOGO OFFER!*** The winning bidder may choose a FREE timeshare from our vast inventory list!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
* Upon winning of the auction, the buyer will be sent a Purchase & Sale Agreement.
* PAYMENT IS DUE WITHIN 48 HOURS OF RECEIVING THE AGREEMENT.
* Payment will be made by VISA, MC, DISCOVER, AMERICAN EXPRESS OR PAYPAL.
* Our Customer Service is very important to us! If you are not happy for any reason, email me and we can resolve the matter.
* It is our goal to help in every way we can.
* All information is taken directly from the estoppel provided by the resort.
* Resorts have the right to exercise First Refusal. Should they do this, we will refund your money in full.
* It typically takes about 90 DAYS to close, but can take up to 180 DAYS.
* You do not have to pick up deed as it says on Ebay description. Everything is done by mail and email.
* The timeshare can be used after the transfer is complete.
* Unpaid bidders will be blocked from future auctions
98.1% of buyers gave this seller positive feedback.