2018 Mexico 1oz Silver Libertad NGC MS70 ER - White Core - Flag Label
Current price $54.99
Listing type Chinese
Location Lake Forest, California 92630 US
Quantity sold 0
Quantity available 1
Seller occoins2015 (1320)
Seller rating 100% positive feedback
Precious Metal Content 1 oz
Country/Region Of Manufacture Mexico
Precious Metal Content Per Unit 1 oz
Strike Type Business
Grade MS 70
Brand/Mint Mexican Mint
Thank you for choosing
* LOW MINTAGE
* NGC MS70 SLAB IN GREAT CONDITION
You are purchasing a 2018 Mexico 1oz Silver Libertad NGC MS70 ER - White Core - Flag Label. The pictures are random stock photo. I have 10 of these items, and will send out the next coin accordingly.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
IMPORTANT! BEFORE BIDDING PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS OF SALE:
* Items are generally shipped within one business day of receiving cleared payment.
* All winning bids are shipped via USPS First Class or Priority Mail.
* If you are bidding on multiple auctions closing within a few days of each other and would like combined shipping, you are welcome to wait and pay for everything at once
* Precious metals markets are fluid. Because of this, immediate payment by PayPal is required at time of purchase for all Bullion Buy It Now listings. If you do not pay immediately we will contact you by eBay messaging and if payment is not received within 2 hours from time of purchase we reserve the right to cancel the transaction. By making a purchase, you understand and agree to these terms. We reserve the right to cancel any Ebay order at any time, including if it is deemed questionable or of significant risk to Occoins2015 regardless of price confirmation.
* As with all bullion and bullion related items, price may fluctuate up or down after the purchase. Once you buy you are locked in and may not cancel your order for any reason. Price adjustments are not made after you purchase regardless of price increase or decrease.
* Occoins2015 will not honor any sale where a typographical or computer error is made as determined by either us or by eBay.
PRODUCT PHOTO POLICY
* Occoins2015 attempts to display product images shown on the site as accurately as possible. We take many of our photos in house and due to reflection there may appear to be 'black' on the coin when there is not. If a coin has a color in it at all it will be described as 'colorized' in the description or title. Due to the large inventory we sell, we will use stock photos and you will not get the serial number as shown unless specifically stated in the product listing.
MISSING OR WRONG ITEM IN ORDER
* All order processing is done under video surveillance from start to finish. If you receive the wrong or missing item(s) in your order please contact us. We will review our electronic inventory system and video surveillance to determine if a mistake or error has occurred. We will then contact you and proceed from there.
All investments involve risk; Coins and Bullion are no exception. The value of a Bullion Coin (e.g., American Eagles or Canadian Maple Leafs) is affected by many economic factors, including the current market price of Bullion, the perceived scarcity of the Coins and other factors. Some of these factors include the quality, and current demand and general market sentiment. Therefore, because both Bullion and Coins can go down in price as well as up, investing in them may not be suitable for everyone. Because all investments, including Bullion and Coins, can decline in value, you should understand them well, and have adequate cash reserves and disposable income before considering a Bullion or Coin investment. Please consult your financial advisor. OcCoins2015 does guarantee that every item that we sell is genuine and that all Precious Metal items do contain the weight, fineness, and purity that we have advertised. However, all investments, of every type, involve some level of risk and Precious Metals are no exception. Like many markets, the Precious Metals market is speculative, and it is unregulated. The value of any Bullion item is generally determined by current spot price of the underlying Precious Metal and by the supply and demand for these particular items. These prices will fluctuate throughout the day while the Precious Metals market is open. If you are considering purchasing Precious Metals as an investment, you should assess the stability of the current market and contact your financial advisor for all advice.
Froo www.froo.com | Froo Cross Sell, Free Cross Sell, Cross promote, eBay Marketing, eBay listing Apps, eBay Apps, eBay Application
100% of buyers gave this seller positive feedback.