5,250 Points at West 57th Street by Hilton Grand Vacations Timeshare New York
Current price $1,526.99
Listing type Chinese
Location New York, New York 100** US
Quantity sold 1
Quantity available 1
Seller buyandselltimesharescom (279)
Seller rating 100% positive feedback
Property Address 102 W 57th St
Number Of Bedrooms 0
State/Province New York
Seller State Of Residence Montana
Maintenance Fees (dollars) 1891
Number Of Bathrooms 1
Zip/Postal Code 10019
Week Of The Year Platinum
City New York
Resort Name West 57th Street by Hilton Club
ANOTHER GREAT VACATION OWNERSHIP AVAILABLE FROM BUY & SELL TIMESHARES
Name of Resort:
HGVC Points - West 57th Street
BUYER’S FIRST YEAR OF USAGE:
FLOAT UNIT STUDIO PLUS
FLOAT WEEK# 7-28 & 35-52 PLATINUM SEASON
5,250 POINTS, JANUARY RENEWAL
ESTIMATED MAINTENANCE FEES & TAXES:
$1,581.24– DUE YEARLY JANUARY 1ST
HGV Club Dues: $309.00 (If not already an owner) - due annually
RESORT CLOSINGS, INC. ESCROW, DOC PREP, & CLOSING:
$675 – PAID BY BUYER
COUNTY RECORDING FEE:
$500 – Paid by Buyer
2020 MAINTENANCE FEES:
$0 - Paid By Seller
Buyer is responsible for the 2021 maintenance fees.
RESORT TRANSFER FEE:
$495 – Paid by Buyer
TOTAL DUE AT END OF AUCTION:
HIGH BID + $1,670
_HGVC ACTIVATION FEE: $609 - INVOICED BY HILTON UPON TRANSFER_
PLEASE REVIEW RESORT DETAILS AND PICTURES BELOW THIS SECTION
STEPS TO COMPLETE PURCHASE AS HIGH BIDDER:
1. Provide us with your names, address, phone, and email via eBay messages within 3 days of auction close.
2. Upon receipt of your information we will email your purchase agreement and escrow documents through Adobe Sign so you can electronically sign the purchase documents.
3. An invoice will be sent from RESORT CLOSINGS NOTICE with a link to pay your invoice securely via credit card.
4. Your closing agent at Resort Closings will email you a welcome letter upon receipt of your signed purchase documents and your payment.
5. Your closing agent will outline the next steps to complete the purchase. Please see Terms and Conditions below regarding additional steps or documents required for purchase.
WEST 57TH STREET BY HILTON
102 W. 57th St
New York, NY 10019
Whether conducting business, keeping up with a fitness routine or looking to spend quality time with your family, Hilton Grand Vacations is here to make the most of your stay by offering the services you need, the amenities you expect, and the extras you deserve. __
* Concierge Desk
* Electric Service
* Laundry/Valet Service
* Multi-Lingual Staff
* Room Service
* Safety Deposit Box
* Fitness Room
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU WIN? HOW DO I PAY?
STEPS TO COMPLETE PURCHASE AS HIGH BIDDER:
1. PROVIDE US WITH YOUR NAMES, ADDRESS, PHONE, AND EMAIL VIA EBAY MESSAGES WITHIN 3 DAYS OF AUCTION CLOSE.
2. UPON RECEIPT OF YOUR INFORMATION WE WILL EMAIL YOUR PURCHASE AGREEMENT AND ESCROW DOCUMENTS THROUGH ADOBE SIGN SO YOU CAN ELECTRONICALLY SIGN THE PURCHASE DOCUMENTS.
3. AN INVOICE WILL BE SENT FROM RESORT CLOSINGS NOTICE WITH A LINK TO PAY YOUR INVOICE SECURELY VIA CREDIT CARD.
4. YOUR CLOSING AGENT AT RESORT CLOSINGS WILL EMAIL YOU A WELCOME LETTER UPON RECEIPT OF YOUR SIGNED PURCHASE DOCUMENTS AND YOUR PAYMENT.
5. YOUR CLOSING AGENT WILL OUTLINE THE NEXT STEPS TO COMPLETE THE PURCHASE. PLEASE SEE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW REGARDING ADDITIONAL STEPS OR DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR PURCHASE.
WHO IS HANDLING THE CLOSING? WHO SHOULD I CONTACT FOR UPDATES?
Resort Closings, Inc. out of Bozeman, Montana is handling the escrow and closing process.
The average closing time (receipt of funds/paperwork to final documents sent to the resort) is 4-6 weeks. Some resorts require ROFR which can delay the closing 15-30 days. If the buyer purchases Title Insurance (when available) it will increase closing time 3-4 weeks, on average. Some resorts and locations may have other closing processes that make the closing time longer. Please email me if you have any questions regarding closing, or if you would like copies of the escrow documents.
We guarantee clear title to every ownership we sell. And we strive to provide 100% accurate descriptions of the ownership in our listings. If there is an error in the listing please let us know.
HOW DO I KNOW MY PAYMENT IS SECURE? HOW DO I KNOW THIS IS LEGITIMATE?
All funds are received and held by Resort Closings, Inc., a licensed, bonded, and insured escrow company out of Bozeman Montana. Resort Closings accepts secure payments online through its credit card payment portal. There is no reason to give your credit card information over the phone or via email.
You can see from our rating on ebay we have been at this for many years. You can also look up the BBB and Trust Pilot ratings for both Resort Closings and Timeshare Specialists (J & J Timeshares’ parent company) by searching online.
Payment must be received within 5 days of receiving the purchase agreement and escrow documents for signature. A non paying bidder dispute will be filed only after 5 days of not receiving payment or your information to draft the purchase documents.
AUCTION AND FEEDBACK POLICIES
• By placing a bid on this item, means that you have agreed on Terms and Conditions listed and intend to complete the sale.
• We reserve the right to end an auction early.
• We reserve the right to cancel bids and end our auction at anytime.
• Failure to read this material does not dismiss your responsibility.
• We do value our customers and want you to be satisfied.
• If you are not happy for some reason, please email us before leaving negative feedback.
• We are reasonable and will work hard to resolve issues fairly.
• Most issues can be resolved without having to leave negative remarks for each other.
• Positive Feedback Will Be Left Upon Receiving Feedback from Buyer.
FILE NUMBER: 65264
**PLEASE NOTE** Please feel free to email us for any questions before bidding. Please DO NOT PLACE A BID if you CANNOT accept our terms.
100% of buyers gave this seller positive feedback.