Current price $1.00
Listing type Chinese
Location Kapaa, Hawaii 96746 US
Quantity sold 0
Quantity available 1
Seller jjtimesharecom (201)
Seller rating 97.8% positive feedback
Number Of Bedrooms Mini Suite
Property Address 4-1250 Kuhio Highway
Seller State Of Residence Montana
Maintenance Fees (dollars) 650
Number Of Bathrooms 1
Zip/Postal Code 96746
Demand Color Code Red - High
Week Of The Year 1-52
City Kapaa, Kauai
Resort Name Pono Kai Resort
ANOTHER GREAT VACATION OWNERSHIP AVAILABLE FROM J & J TIMESHARE
Name of Resort:
Pono Kai Resort
BUYER’S FIRST YEAR OF USAGE:
2020 – FREE CLOSING
FLOAT UNIT: MINI SUITE - STUDIO 1 BATHROOM, SLEEPS 4
FLOAT WEEK # 1-52
ESTIMATED MAINTENANCE FEES & TAXES:
$649.72 – DUE YEARLY JANUARY 1ST
PERPETUAL DEED WEEK#8 UNIT#K201
RESORT CLOSINGS, INC. ESCROW, DOC PREP, & CLOSING:
$475 – PAID BY SELLER
COUNTY RECORDING FEE:
$50 – PAID BY SELLER
2019 MAINTENANCE FEES:
PAID BY SELLER
RESORT TRANSFER FEE:
$150 – PAID BY SELLER
TOTAL DUE AT END OF AUCTION:
JUST HIGH BID
PLEASE REVIEW RESORT DETAILS AND PICTURES BELOW THIS SECTION
STEPS TO COMPLETE PURCHASE AS HIGH BIDDER:
1. Provide us with your names, address, phone, and email via eBay messages within 3 days of auction close.
2. Upon receipt of your information we will email your purchase agreement and escrow documents through Adobe Sign so you can electronically sign the purchase documents.
3. An invoice will be sent from RESORT CLOSINGS NOTICE with a link to pay your invoice securely via credit card.
4. Your closing agent at Resort Closings will email you a welcome letter upon receipt of your signed purchase documents and your payment.
5. Your closing agent will outline the next steps to complete the purchase. Please see Terms and Conditions below regarding additional steps or documents required for purchase.
Pono Kai Resort
4-1250 Kuhio Highway
Kapaa, HI , 96746
Situated on the beach, Pono Kai Resort is on the eastern coast of Kauai, where the average annual temperature is 70 degrees. Relax by the resort's outdoor pool or on the beach. You'll also find volleyball, tennis, shuffleboard, and putting greens on site, as well as croquet. You can play golf at one of several courses close by. For more action, head offshore and try surfing, snorkeling, boating, or fishing. Kauai is called the "Garden Isle" because of its natural beauty. Take helicopter tours over the lovely beaches and scenic viewpoints. The resort is family oriented.
Stroll the 12 lushly landscaped acres and you’ll discover tropical flowers, fruit trees and peaceful gardens. Enjoy swimming or snorkeling in the sparkling blue Pacific, just a few steps from your condo, or take a relaxing dip in the pool. Other property amenities include a tennis court, a croquet lawn, shuffleboard, putting green, work-out room, and BBQ facilities.
* Weekly Island Orientations
* Private Lanai
* Swimming Pool
* Free WiFi
* Free Parking
* Bar-B-Que Facilities
* Hawaiian Garden
* Laundry Facilities
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU WIN? HOW DO I PAY?
STEPS TO COMPLETE PURCHASE AS HIGH BIDDER:
1. PROVIDE US WITH YOUR NAMES, ADDRESS, PHONE, AND EMAIL VIA EBAY MESSAGES WITHIN 3 DAYS OF AUCTION CLOSE.
2. UPON RECEIPT OF YOUR INFORMATION WE WILL EMAIL YOUR PURCHASE AGREEMENT AND ESCROW DOCUMENTS THROUGH ADOBE SIGN SO YOU CAN ELECTRONICALLY SIGN THE PURCHASE DOCUMENTS.
3. AN INVOICE WILL BE SENT FROM RESORT CLOSINGS NOTICE WITH A LINK TO PAY YOUR INVOICE SECURELY VIA CREDIT CARD.
4. YOUR CLOSING AGENT AT RESORT CLOSINGS WILL EMAIL YOU A WELCOME LETTER UPON RECEIPT OF YOUR SIGNED PURCHASE DOCUMENTS AND YOUR PAYMENT.
5. YOUR CLOSING AGENT WILL OUTLINE THE NEXT STEPS TO COMPLETE THE PURCHASE. PLEASE SEE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW REGARDING ADDITIONAL STEPS OR DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR PURCHASE.
WHO IS HANDLING THE CLOSING? WHO SHOULD I CONTACT FOR UPDATES?
Resort Closings, Inc. out of Bozeman, Montana is handling the escrow and closing process.
The average closing time (receipt of funds/paperwork to final documents sent to the resort) is 4-6 weeks. Some resorts require ROFR which can delay the closing 15-30 days. If the buyer purchases Title Insurance (when available) it will increase closing time 3-4 weeks, on average. Some resorts and locations may have other closing processes that make the closing time longer. Please email me if you have any questions regarding closing, or if you would like copies of the escrow documents.
We guarantee clear title to every ownership we sell. And we strive to provide 100% accurate descriptions of the ownership in our listings. If there is an error in the listing please let us know.
HOW DO I KNOW MY PAYMENT IS SECURE? HOW DO I KNOW THIS IS LEGITIMATE?
All funds are received and held by Resort Closings, Inc., a licensed, bonded, and insured escrow company out of Bozeman Montana. Resort Closings accepts secure payments online through its credit card payment portal. There is no reason to give your credit card information over the phone or via email.
You can see from our rating on ebay we have been at this for many years. You can also look up the BBB and Trust Pilot ratings for both Resort Closings and Timeshare Specialists (J & J Timeshares’ parent company) by searching online.
Payment must be received within 5 days of receiving the purchase agreement and escrow documents for signature. A non paying bidder dispute will be filed only after 5 days of not receiving payment or your information to draft the purchase documents.
AUCTION AND FEEDBACK POLICIES
• By placing a bid on this item, means that you have agreed on Terms and Conditions listed and intend to complete the sale.
• We reserve the right to end an auction early.
• We reserve the right to cancel bids and end our auction at anytime.
• Failure to read this material does not dismiss your responsibility.
• We do value our customers and want you to be satisfied.
• If you are not happy for some reason, please email us before leaving negative feedback.
• We are reasonable and will work hard to resolve issues fairly.
• Most issues can be resolved without having to leave negative remarks for each other.
• Positive Feedback Will Be Left Upon Receiving Feedback from Buyer.
FILE NUMBER: 63282
**PLEASE NOTE** Please feel free to email us for any questions before bidding. Please DO NOT PLACE A BID if you CANNOT accept our terms. Good Luck and Happy Bidding! Thank you.
97.8% of buyers gave this seller positive feedback.