129,000 RCI Points Meadow Lake Golf & Ski Timeshare Columbia Falls, MT
Current price $1.00
Listing type Chinese
Location Columbia Falls, Montana 59912 US
Quantity sold 0
Quantity available 1
Seller jjtimesharecom (201)
Seller rating 97.8% positive feedback
Number Of Bedrooms 2
Property Address 100 Saint Andrews Dr
Seller State Of Residence Montana
Maintenance Fees (dollars) 1839
Number Of Bathrooms 2
Zip/Postal Code 59912
Week Of The Year float
City Columbia Falls
Resort Name Meadow Lake Golf and Ski Resort
ANOTHER GREAT VACATION OWNERSHIP AVAILABLE FROM J & J TIMESHARE
Name of Resort:
129,000 RCI Points Meadow Lake Golf & Ski
BUYER’S FIRST YEAR OF USAGE:
2019 – FREE CLOSING & USAGE
129,000 RCI Points, November Renewal
FIXED UNIT#1222 2 BED/BATH, SLEEPS 6, FULL KITCHEN, LOCK OFF
FIXED WEEK#10 & 11 SUNDAY CHECK IN
ESTIMATED MAINTENANCE FEES & TAXES:
$1,839.04 DUE ANNUALLY (PAID QUARTERLY)
Property Tax: Included in Maintenance Fees
PERPETUAL DEED WEEK#10 & 11 UNIT#1222
RESORT CLOSINGS, INC. ESCROW, DOC PREP, & CLOSING:
$475 – PAID BY SELLER
COUNTY RECORDING FEE:
$35 – PAID BY SELLER
2019 MAINTENANCE FEES:
PAID BY SELLER
RESORT TRANSFER FEE:
$125 – PAID BY SELLER
TOTAL DUE AT END OF AUCTION:
HIGH BID + RCI FEE
RCI ENROLLMENT/TRANSFER FEE : $224 NEW MEMBER, $99 EXISTING MEMBER_ _(PAID BY BUYER)
PLEASE REVIEW RESORT DETAILS AND PICTURES BELOW THIS SECTION
STEPS TO COMPLETE PURCHASE AS HIGH BIDDER:
1. Provide us with your names, address, phone, and email via eBay messages within 3 days of auction close.
2. Upon receipt of your information we will email your purchase agreement and escrow documents through Adobe Sign so you can electronically sign the purchase documents.
3. An invoice will be sent from RESORT CLOSINGS NOTICE with a link to pay your invoice securely via credit card.
4. Your closing agent at Resort Closings will email you a welcome letter upon receipt of your signed purchase documents and your payment.
5. Your closing agent will outline the next steps to complete the purchase. Please see Terms and Conditions below regarding additional steps or documents required for purchase.
MEADOW LAKE GOLF AND SKI RESORT (#1909)
100 St. Andrews Drive
Columbia Falls, MT 59912
THERE’S SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE AT MEADOW LAKE. HORSEBACK RIDING, SWIMMING, RAFTING, FISHING, BIKING, WALKING, OR JUST RELAXING CAN TAKE ON A SPECIAL MEANING IN THIS BEAUTIFUL SETTING. AFTER A DAY OF DELIGHT, SWIM IN THE POOL OR RELAX WITH A HOT RIVER ROCK MASSAGE AT THE SPA AT MEADOW LAKE. SPEND THE EVENING ENJOYING DINNER, AND LISTEN TO MUSIC ON THE PATIO OR BY THE FIREPLACE.
THE INN AT MEADOW LAKE HAS 24 ROOMS IN THE HEART OF THE RESORT, JUST A FEW STEPS FROM THE FRONT DESK, RESTAURANT, AND GOLF SHOP. INN ROOMS HAVE VERANDAS OR PATIOS WITH BEAUTIFUL VIEWS OF MOUNTAINS OR THE GOLF COURSE. WITH FEATURES LIKE A FULLY FURNISHED KITCHEN, PRIVATE DECK WITH BARBECUE, AND A FIREPLACE, ALL LOCATED ON MEADOW LAKE RESORT’S 18-HOLE GOLF COURSE, IT'S EASY TO SEE WHY MEADOW LAKE RESORT CONDOMINIUMS IS SO POPULAR. NESTLED IN THE BEAUTIFUL WOODS SURROUNDING THE GOLF COURSE, A VACATION HOME AT MEADOW LAKE RESORT IS THE PERFECT RETREAT FOR FAMILIES..
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU WIN? HOW DO I PAY?
STEPS TO COMPLETE PURCHASE AS HIGH BIDDER:
1. PROVIDE US WITH YOUR NAMES, ADDRESS, PHONE, AND EMAIL VIA EBAY MESSAGES WITHIN 3 DAYS OF AUCTION CLOSE.
2. UPON RECEIPT OF YOUR INFORMATION WE WILL EMAIL YOUR PURCHASE AGREEMENT AND ESCROW DOCUMENTS THROUGH ADOBE SIGN SO YOU CAN ELECTRONICALLY SIGN THE PURCHASE DOCUMENTS.
3. AN INVOICE WILL BE SENT FROM RESORT CLOSINGS NOTICE WITH A LINK TO PAY YOUR INVOICE SECURELY VIA CREDIT CARD.
4. YOUR CLOSING AGENT AT RESORT CLOSINGS WILL EMAIL YOU A WELCOME LETTER UPON RECEIPT OF YOUR SIGNED PURCHASE DOCUMENTS AND YOUR PAYMENT.
5. YOUR CLOSING AGENT WILL OUTLINE THE NEXT STEPS TO COMPLETE THE PURCHASE. PLEASE SEE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW REGARDING ADDITIONAL STEPS OR DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR PURCHASE.
WHO IS HANDLING THE CLOSING? WHO SHOULD I CONTACT FOR UPDATES?
Resort Closings, Inc. out of Bozeman, Montana is handling the escrow and closing process.
The average closing time (receipt of funds/paperwork to final documents sent to the resort) is 4-6 weeks. Some resorts require ROFR which can delay the closing 15-30 days. If the buyer purchases Title Insurance (when available) it will increase closing time 3-4 weeks, on average. Some resorts and locations may have other closing processes that make the closing time longer. Please email me if you have any questions regarding closing, or if you would like copies of the escrow documents.
We guarantee clear title to every ownership we sell. And we strive to provide 100% accurate descriptions of the ownership in our listings. If there is an error in the listing please let us know.
HOW DO I KNOW MY PAYMENT IS SECURE? HOW DO I KNOW THIS IS LEGITIMATE?
All funds are received and held by Resort Closings, Inc., a licensed, bonded, and insured escrow company out of Bozeman Montana. Resort Closings accepts secure payments online through its credit card payment portal. There is no reason to give your credit card information over the phone or via email.
You can see from our rating on ebay we have been at this for many years. You can also look up the BBB and Trust Pilot ratings for both Resort Closings and Timeshare Specialists (J & J Timeshares’ parent company) by searching online.
Payment must be received within 5 days of receiving the purchase agreement and escrow documents for signature. A non paying bidder dispute will be filed only after 5 days of not receiving payment or your information to draft the purchase documents.
AUCTION AND FEEDBACK POLICIES
• By placing a bid on this item, means that you have agreed on Terms and Conditions listed and intend to complete the sale.
• We reserve the right to end an auction early.
• We reserve the right to cancel bids and end our auction at anytime.
• Failure to read this material does not dismiss your responsibility.
• We do value our customers and want you to be satisfied.
• If you are not happy for some reason, please email us before leaving negative feedback.
• We are reasonable and will work hard to resolve issues fairly.
• Most issues can be resolved without having to leave negative remarks for each other.
• Positive Feedback Will Be Left Upon Receiving Feedback from Buyer.
FILE NUMBER: 63305
**PLEASE NOTE** Please feel free to email us for any questions before bidding. Please DO NOT PLACE&n
97.8% of buyers gave this seller positive feedback.