REGAL VISTAS AT MASSANUTTEN ~ ANNUAL AUTUMN WEEK ~ 2 BEDROOM CONDO WITH GARGAGE
Current price $1.00
Listing type Chinese
Location Springfield, Missouri 658** US
Quantity sold 1
Quantity available 1
Seller exp.resale (138)
Seller rating 86.4% positive feedback
Property Address Beckett Ct
Number Of Bedrooms 2
Seller State Of Residence Missouri
Maintenance Fees (dollars) 568
Number Of Bathrooms 2
Zip/Postal Code 22840
Week Of The Year 40
Resort Name Regal Vista at Massanutten
_REGAL VISTA AT MASSANUTTEN_Massanutten, Virginia
An exclusive resort experience, the newest condos are called Regal Vistas. True to its name, Regal Vistas offer expansive views of the Blue Ridge Mountains while overlooking the resort area of Woodstone Meadows. This private, gated community is home to an outdoor pool, picnic area, and workout facility.
For more than 45 years, Massanutten has offered an authentic mountain experience and endless outdoor adventures including zip-lining, skiing, hiking, and mountain biking. Whether you seek relaxation, exploration, or inspiration, Massanutten Resort is the perfect family destination. As a four-season resort, you will never run out of things to do and places to explore.
Outdoor Swimming Pool
Indoor Swimming Pool
Children’s Swimming Pool
In Unit Laundry
Restaurant & Dining
**DEEDED AS BIENNIAL 4 BEDROOM/4 BATHROOM LOCK OUT UNIT | INTERNALLY EXCHANGED FOR AN ANNUAL 2 BEDROOM SUITE/2 BATHROOMS** OWNERSHIP DETAIL:
First Year's Usage
2/2, Sleeps 6
Saturday or Sunday
Annual Maintenance Fees
FEES DUE AT TIME OF SALE:
$350 (Paid by Seller)
RESORT TRANSFER FEE:
$100 (Paid by Seller)
PLUS THE WINNING BID:
***ATTENTION*** ***BOGO OFFER!*** The winning bidder may choose a FREE timeshare from our vast inventory list!
$200 to be paid upon completion of transfer.
Please do not purchase this item for the incentive only; this ownership has financial obligations of maintenance fees. Purchasing just for the incentive with no intent to pay maintenance fees is considered fraudulent activity.
You must purchase this ownership for the use and benefits of vacation ownership.
READ BEFORE BIDDING
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
* Upon winning of the auction, the buyer will be sent a Purchase & Sale Agreement.
* PAYMENT IS DUE WITHIN 48 HOURS OF RECEIVING THE AGREEMENT.
* Payment will be made by MC, VISA, DISCOVER, AMERICAN EXPRESS OR PAYPAL.
* Our Customer Service is very important to us! If you are not happy for any reason, email me and we can resolve the matter.
* It is our goal to help in every way we can.
* All information is taken directly from the estoppel provided by the resort.
* Resorts have the right to exercise First Refusal. Should they do this, we will refund your money in full.
* It typically takes about 90 DAYS to close, but can take up to 180 DAYS.
* You do not have to pick up deed as it says on Ebay description. Everything is done by mail and email.
* The timeshare can be used after the transfer is complete.