Current price $8.00
Listing type Chinese
Location Houston, Texas 770** US
Quantity sold 0
Quantity available 1
Seller flamingostuff15 (3012)
Seller rating 99.7% positive feedback
Country/Region Of Manufacture United States
UPC Does not apply
REVELL SOPWITH CAMEL A 1:72
This is a kit of a WWI British fighter aircraft. The shape and dimensions are accurate.
Kit # H-51 US Scale 1:72 From 1978
A. The kit is molded with green plastic parts. All parts are present and still on the sprue or are loose in the box. Also included is a Rosemont photo-etched interior detail set.
B. The instructions are yellowed. The decals are missing.
C. The box is in very good condition. There is little shelf wear, and all of the corners are solid. There is writing on the box top. The colors are bright and un-faded.
1. When you bid on an item and win it, you have agreed to pay for it WITHIN 3 BUSINESS DAYS. This is a contract. You may not decline to pay (except in extraordinary circumstances – and then only if you contact me and we work it out). EBay is very adamant about this. I ship items only on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. IF YOUR PAYMENT REACHES ME AFTER BUSINESS ON WEDNESDAY, ON THURSDAY FRIDAY, SATURDAY, OR SUNDAY, YOUR ITEM WILL NOT BE SHIPPED UNTIL THE FOLLOWING MONDAY.
2. In addition, PLEASE DO NOT REQUEST TO NOT PAY when the item is won, but extend to the next week and beyond, in hopes of winning additional items and then combining shipping. As a result of bad experience, this is no longer allowed.
1. Items that I list on EBay will all have a very extensive description. This description is as accurate as I can make it, but I do sometimes make mistakes or omissions. I am human. I will post as many pictures as are allowed (or are practical), and they are part of the description. A big reason that they are there is to cover any mistakes in the written description. Please look at them for every item, every time.
2. Sometimes, my pictures are blurry or off-center. If so, contact me before the auction for clarification or re-photographing.
1. I will accept returns for up to 30 days. Almost all of my items are old (sometimes very old), and they often have broken or missing parts, and the packaging is sometimes not in good condition. I try to list these flaws in the description. All items are sold as-is. No flaw found upon receipt of an item will be ground for a refund or any adjustment of the sales price. If you have bid on an item, that means that you have seen and agree with these policies.
2. As far as damage during shipping, the item will be well packaged, but damage does sometimes occur during transit. It will be your (the buyer’s) responsibility to file a claim with USPS and provide any and all evidence (to include packaging and damaged item) since you will have the physical item in your possession, following their instructions. I cannot accept returns for shipping damage.
1. Shipping in my auctions is quoted for domestic Priority Flat-Rate (plus a small handling fee).
2. I will pack your item as securely as possible, and I will send it within 2 business days from receipt of payment for the item. If you have a special request for packing of your item, contact me and I can probably comply (though it could change the postage).
3. I will combine shipping cost for multiple auction wins in a SINGLE auction (A single auction is defined as: all items in an auction covering a one-week period, and all are listed together). When all wins for that auction are compiled, I will send an invoice for the total plus shipping cost. These combined shipments will usually be sent by Parcel Select (the cheapest method) but can be done by priority mail (upon the buyer’s request – it may be expensive).
4. I WILL SHIP TO FOREIGN COUNTRIES. I DO NOT USE THE EBAY GLOBAL SHIPPING SERVICE. IF YOU WIN AN AUCTION, I WILL SHIP YOUR ITEM BY USPS INTERNATIONAL. THAT METHOD IS THE CHEAPEST AND IT HAS TRACKING. YOU, THE BUYER, WILL BEAR THE RISK OF GETTING YOUR ITEM THROUGH CUSTOMS (BOTH US AND YOUR COUNTRY). KNOW THAT SOME COUNTRIES SIMPLY WILL NEVER ALLOW AN ITEM TO ENTER. ALSO, YOU, THE BUYER, ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CUSTOMS DUTIES THAT MAY BE DUE. FINALLY, I HAVE NO CONTROL OF DAMAGE IN TRANSIT TO AN INTERNATIONAL DESTINATION. IF YOU ARE NOT A US BUYER, IF YOU BID ON AN ITEM, THAT MEANS THAT YOU HAVE READ AND AGREE WITH MY INTERNATIONAL POLICY.
E. CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
I want you to be happy with your purchase as well as with the transaction itself. If you have a problem, please contact me to see if there can be a mutually acceptable solution available. Many times, there is a simple misunderstanding that can be cleared up with conversation. Remember, a flame-war of negative or neutral feedback can usually not benefit anyone.
99.7% of buyers gave this seller positive feedback.