Current price $70.00
Listing type Fixed Price Item
Location Virginia US
Quantity sold 0
Quantity available 1
Seller davidlawrencerarecoins (34824)
Seller rating 99.9% positive feedback
Certification Number 2244414-001
Strike Type Business
Mint Location West Point
Geography United States
Series $1 Silver Eagles
Coinage Type Silver eagle
Years For Type 1986-Present
Denomination Silver dollar
Metal Composition 99.9% silver
Precious Metal Composition 1 ounce
Weight 31.03g / 1.00oz
Edge Type Reeded
2006-W Silver Eagle $1 NGC MS69 (20th Anniversary)
This is the Silver Eagle dollar from the 20th Anniversary 2-piece set of $1/$50 business strikes. The mintage of these coins was limited to the special sets of which only 20,000 were issued.
DAVID LAWRENCE RARE COINS
EYE APPEAL RATING
* Unless stated otherwise in the description above, the item you see pictured here is EXACTLY the coin you will receive.
* 30-day return privilege. No restock fee.
* FREE STANDARD SHIPPING in the USA.
* $40 shipping overseas (sorry, no exceptions).
* We will respond to questions as quickly as possible.
* Don't ask us for our best price. Just make an offer via the eBay make-offer button. If an item does not have this feature, then this is our best price.
Who is davidlawrencerarecoins?
WE ARE DAVID LAWRENCE RARE COINS: one of the top sellers of coins in the world.
Since 1979 we have built a world-class reputation for fair dealings in the rare coin industry. We pride ourselves in our knowledge of rare coins and impeccable customer service. If you are building a coin collection, give us a try.
Our DAVIDLAWRENCERARECOINS account on eBay consistently sells over $300,000 per month with nearly 100% positive feedback.
WHY? It's simple. We treat all of our customers the way we want to be treated and we've built a 34-year reputation of trust. At David Lawrence Rare Coins, we are dedicated to serving the serious collector and want to help you build your coin collection and enjoy your hobby.
We maintain a HUGE inventory of PCGS and NGC certified coins, many with the independent CAC approval. Registry set collectors will find many items in our store of interest from $10-$250,000. Our raw (uncertified) coins are conservatively graded and described without exaggeration.
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU. Our staff of four full-time numismatists is here to help you with all kinds of advice for your collection. We're happy to describe any item for you in detail, explain the value, and we will even negotiate a better price when possible.
CUSTOMER SERVICE IS OUR #1 PRIORITY. If you ask us a question here, we will do our best to respond quickly and honestly.
Thank you for doing business with David Lawrence Rare Coins!
We are members of all the most prestigious numismatic organizations and networks in the USA:
* American Numismatic Organization (ANA)
* Professional Numismatists Guild (PNG)
John Brush (619)
* Florida United Numismatists (FUN)
* Professional Coin Grading Service (PCGS)
* Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC)
* Certified Acceptance Corporation (CAC)
* CDN Exchange (CDNX)
* Certified Coin Exchange (CCE)
PNG: John Brush (619)
ANA Life Memberships: John Brush
Making Offers? READ THIS TO INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF MAKING A SUCCESSFUL OFFER.
On items with make-offer ability, we do our best to consider all reasonable offers. However, we work on very close markups so if your offer isn't reasonably close to our store price, we probably cannot get together. If you think our prices are out of line with the market value, please let us know with an inquiry and we can explain the value.
Shipping Policies FAST & FREE IS ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW!
STANDARD DOMESTIC SHIPPING IS FREE! All our shipments are insured by the carrier, or third party insurance coverage.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING is available for an additional $40 to many countries worldwide. We ship via USPS International service with insurance on all international orders. _Certain delivery areas/restrictions apply and we cannot ship to some countries._
IMPORTANT: Customs requirements for each country is the responsibility of the buyer. All packages shipped outside of the United States will have the required customs declaration and full value of the order. Please do not ask us to make exceptions as we will not be able to honor your request.
Payment Policies WE ACCEPT ALL MAJOR FORMS OF PAYMENT, THOUGH PAYPAL IS PREFERRED HERE ON EBAY.
If you would like to pay us directly via credit card or Paypal, please send us a message through eBay, or give us a call. Credit card payments (outside of Paypal) must be shipped to the billing address verified by the credit card company. Sorry, we cannot accept credit cards on any international orders.
OUR ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER:
PO BOX 9174
Virginia Beach, VA 23450
Returns Allowed... No Questions Asked! YOU WILL BE HAPPY WITH YOUR PURCHASE. IF NOT, RETURN THE ITEM FOR A FULL REFUND.* We do not charge a restock fee, but the buyer is responsible for return postage and insurance.
Other than the following exceptions (see below) all store items qualify for 30-day return privilege with no questions asked. Just send the item back for a full refund.
_Note: There is no need to let us know in advance of a return, as long as you make the return in the time alotted. As soon as your returned item is received, we will process the credit and return the funds to you the same way they were received by us._
* Please note the following EXCEPTIONS to our generous return policy:
* BULLION COINS: Sorry, we cannot accept returns on bullion items. On coins where the value is largely derived from the value of the spot metal, we cannot allow returns due to fluctuations in the commodities markets.
* Uncertified ("Raw") Coins may be returned ONLY if the seal on our plastic flip is unbroken and intact. Once this seal has been broken, and the possibility exists that the coin was removed from our holder, the return policy becomes null and void.
99.9% of buyers gave this seller positive feedback.