Sony Betamovie PRO , BMC-1000, Super Hi band Camcorder ,+2 Batteries,charger,
Current price $85.50
Listing type Chinese
Location Alamo, California 945** US
Quantity sold 0
Quantity available 1
Seller ebhospice (416)
Seller rating 96% positive feedback
Series Sony Handycam
Country/Region Of Manufacture Japan
Media Format Betacam
Storage Type Removable (Card/Disc/Tape)
Manufacturer Warranty No
Color Black/ Gray
Sony Betamovie PRO , BMC-1000, Camcorder
+ ( 2 ) sony NP-11 Batteries
+ charger sony BC-300
+ Original Sony Case with keys.
Missing viewfinder small eye piece
Untested , could not charge batteries .
Condition is For parts or not working.
DESCRIPTION OF SONY BMC-1000
The Sony BMC-1000 is the last camcorder in the SuperBetamovie line. Here is the only unit that recorded in the s or s SHB speed for making professional quality video movies with the sharpest detail. The high quality s picture looks great when played back on a compatible Beta VCR (which includes most late model high end Sony units). The faster format speed provides excellent results even after second and third generation edits. But it gets even better. This unit also records s SuperHi-Band for even more picture detail. Very sophisticated and smartly engineered, check out the following list of features:
• Switchable between s 5.6 MHz and s Hi-Band 6.0 MHz. This allows you to record either a super-sharp, high detail picture for playing back your home video movies on a SuperBeta VCR or a Super HiBand Beta VCR.
• CCD sensor solid-state system that eliminates image lag or burn, improves low-light sensitivity and reduces power drain
• Multi-data date/time display lets you superimpose reference information on your tape to label each scene you record
• Electronic viewfinder lets you look directly at what your BetaMovie camera records
• One-button recording controls camera and recording, so you can point and shoot great video pictures even when things are happening at a quick pace
• Motorized power zoom with macro
• Battery operation with built-in handle compartment for the rechargeable NP-1H battery pack
• The MSRP for the BMC-1000 was $1800.00 in 1987, that's around $4100.00 in todays money.
96% of buyers gave this seller positive feedback.