Sony TC-WE825S Pro-Grade Dual Tape Deck W/Tons of Features. FRESHLY REFURBISHED
Current price $324.99
Listing type Fixed Price Item
Location Kansas City, Missouri 64133 US
Quantity sold 0
Quantity available 1
Seller the_double_decker (371)
Seller rating 100% positive feedback
Type Double Cassette Deck
Country/Region Of Manufacture China
Head Type 2 playback heads & 2 record heads
Plug Size Standard US
Audio Outputs Stereo L/R RCA
Features Cassette Playback, Cassette Recording
This unit was Refurbished on 12/30/18
Like all other decks of it's age it needed new belts and pinch rollers.
After installing the new belts I noticed it was spinning the tape backward and leaving every tape loose after ejection, not good for cassettes.
Replaced the control board and it still kept spinning backwards, so I replaced the entire motor bracket and the issue is history.
She plays and records like when she was new.
This beauty is in great shape and should bring you a good 15 to 20 years of sonic pleasure before needing new belts once again.
These units were built to last and time will prove it.
Unit is fully tested for playability, recordability, sound quality and all features, she past with an A+
THIS DECK IS LOADED WITH FEATURES:
1. Dual cassette deck
2. Pitch Control
3. Plays one side or both sides continuously or both decks in succession.
4. Records on one side or both sides continuously.
5. Dolby Noise Reduction B,C and S, HX Pro
6. Multiplex Filter for recording FM
7. Locate the following/previous tracks within a range of 30 tracks (Multi-AMS)
8. Locate a specific point anywhere on a tape (Memory Play)
9. Locate the beginning of a tape quickly (Auto Play)
10. Play back tracks on deck A in any order (RMS Play)
11. Automatically sets the appropriate equalization and bias for each tape type
12. Automatically adjusts the recording level.
13. Fade in or out function.
14. Copy a tape in deck A to a tape in deck B at normal or high speed.
15. Record on both decks in succession.
16. Record the same source on both decks simultaneously.
17. Record your own program (RMS dubbing).
18. Synchro-recording with a Sony CD player using a remote (CD player must have remote capability).
19. Dual speed FF and Rewind on both Wells.
The deck comes with a remote control.
This unit is fully restored to it's best possible state and if you have any issues within the next 2 years? I'll fix it for free!All you have to pay is shipping costs but all parts and labor will be free.
I test units by recording one side of a tape at regular speed, second side at high speed, full playback of recorded tape on both wells, all features tested while recording and once again during playback, Sound quality through headphones and RCA Jack's and Pitch control test.
No 5 minute test here.
Both test tapes are 30 minutes each side.
All units are tested prior to shipping and heads cleaned once more and demagnetized after final test.
Thanks for taking the time to read.
No shipping outside the continental United States, sorry :(
PayPal payment on this item only.
100% of buyers gave this seller positive feedback.