Sterling Silver Macaroni SERVER, H- Watson Newell, Plymouth, Beaded Thread, 9"l
Current price $415.00
Listing type Fixed Price Item
Location Century, Florida 325** US
Quantity sold 0
Quantity available 1
Seller circa19century (1385)
Seller rating 100% positive feedback
Brand Watson & Newell
Composition Sterling Silver
Type Macaroni Server
Length 8.75 inch
Featured Refinements Tiffany Sterling Silverware
Age Circa 1900
Circa 1900 CLASSICAL REVIVAL STERLING SILVER MACARONI SERVER,
- “_H / Sterling_”- pennant flag touchmark,
- Plymouth pattern,
- Watson, Newell Co,
- reticulated fish blade,
- toothed front,
- repousse gadrooned motif on dished back,
- beaded thread around handle,
- monogram on front- “S or P”.
8.75” long, 2 1/8” wide.
Weight - 62 grams.
_Condition - excellent, no damage or repairs, monogrammed- S or P_. 171ab
- Mechanic’s Sterling Co (1896-unknown), the flatware branch of Watson & Newell Co, North Attleboro, MA (1880-1955).
- Plymouth pattern, introduced 1905-1920.
- Macaroni servers are similar to fish slices, but shorter and also to cucumber servers, but longer instead of round.
Shipping - see "shipping and payments" tab on this page for shipping cost via FedEx Home/Ground or USPS Priority.
- contact me for confirmation or additional options.
- Local pickup available.
Selection of items from local estates.
My world ebay page - _Circa19thCentury_
- I am located on the Alabama/Florida state line, near Pensacola in Northwest Florida. I am 250 miles from/between Atlanta, GA and New Orleans, LA, 180 miles south of Birmingham, AL
MY BUSINESS POLICY AND GOALS.
I have been in the auction and antique business experience for forty-plus years, my current goal is to provide furnishings online for the 19th century American home or show spots in the contemporary home. I search for items to offer with _special __“fine points”, rare form, high quality construction __and historical interest_.
- ON EBAY - I do offer additional items that I find which are compatible high quality 20th century pieces or just something I found in those searches for “the better”. These other items are offered at much less $$s than their higher quality counterparts.
- PRIOR TO PURCHASE, Please correspond, question and request photos to
C_ONFIRM ANY CONCERNS OR PARTICULAR COLLECTING REQUIREMENTS YOU MAY HAVE_. I do appreciate and value communication with my clients and thrive on repeat customers to the point of providing full-house antiques sales and advising of 19th century historical antiques.
- Condition - While you are perusing online or searching for purchases,
_MY__ __OBJECTIVE__ __IS __TO POST __CLEAR __CONDITION REPORT AND PHOTOS SO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED_ on the item you find interesting. I am more than happy to answer any concerns or provide additional photos. I value correspondence.
- SHIPPING (shipping tab) The amount shown is set by eBay shipping calculator to use actual costs and include full insurance on your items up to the 1000 maximum that most companies provide (USPS, FedEx). Above that 1000 maximum, check with your homeowner provider for the most reasonable and comfortable charges.
PLEASE CONTACT FOR QUOTES. Quotes for furniture delivery by blanket-wrap companies include insurance to full value. Shipping using a single truck shipper that I use is approx four weeks in eastern US / Texas. National shipping using Plycon is approx 3-4 weeks.
_R__eturn shipping cost is paid by the buyer._
- RETURNS - Please respond within three days on receipt of item. I do not desire any disappointments when you receive your purchases. If you feel your item is considerably different than my description, condition report and photos, then please contact me via eBay messages.
In respect of the time, costs of shipping and returning items,
_I ASK THAT YOU DO NOT RETURN SIMPLY “BECAUSE YOU DON’T LIKE IT”_.
CUSTOMER SERVICE - satisfied and repeat clients are important. Please message me of any concerns or issues.
Positive feedback and five-star ratings are sought, after which I will reciprocate.
HAPPY COLLECTING, I do provide considerable research on my Pinterest page with comparables of the “fine point” items of various periods of history, etc,
This product has been selected as a Top Rated Item by eBay. This means it is a very popular and in-demand item.